Apply Now for TNPL Safety Officer Job Openings !!! Job seekers who are looking for government jobs in Tamil Nadu are hereby informed that TNPL Recruitment Notification has been released by Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited.
Organization wishes to hire eligible and qualified candidates for the posts of Safety Officer Jobs. Contenders who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply against TNPL Openings by submitting their application forms on or before the last date that is 22-08-2018
TNPL Safety Officer Recruitment Application Form:
This origination is highly known as Paper Manufacturing Company with a Rs. 2300 Crores turnover those candidates who want their bright future must apply for TNPL Safety Officer Jobs and submit their applications till the last date. After closing date, no applications will be accepted by organization at any circumstances.
Candidates can get rest of the details about TNPL Notification 2018 from the below tuned page which is well modified with updated info by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Safety Officer (Officer Grade)
- Safety Officer (Assistant Manager Grade)
- Safety Officer (Deputy Manager Grade)
TNPL Eligibility Criteria:
Those aspirants who possess a recognized Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology/ (or) Post Graduate Degree in Physics or Chemistry and M.E.(Industrial Safety) or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by Government of Tamil Nadu., or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University are eligible to apply for TNPL Safety Officer Job Openings/ Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited Recruitment.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
TNPL Recruitment Process:
According to TNPL Selection Process, organization will conducts written test followed by interview for TNPL Recruitment 2018, to select suitable aspirants.
TNPL Age Limit and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||TNPL Salary Details|
|For TNPL Safety Officer Recruitment (Officer Grade)||Minimum 28 years||19200-480-24000|
|For TNPL Safety Officer Vacancy (Assistant Manager Grade)||Minimum 29 years||23400-590-29300|
|For TNPL Chief Safety Officer Recruitment (Deputy Manager Grade)||Minimum 34 years||28200-710-35300|
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018 ?
- Candidates, who have decided to apply against TNPL Recruitment, should go to the official website that is www.tnpl.com.
- Now, hit on the “HR” tab which is available at the top side of homepage and select “Careers” tab from drop-down list for Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited Jobs.
- Select the appropriate link for the post you want to apply for regarding the DIPR/984/Display/2018 published in “The Hindu” and “Daily Thanthi” on 08.08.2018 and hit on “For more Details”.
- Read all the instructions and information regarding the TNPL recruitment carefully.
- Now candidates are need to prepare the TNPL Application Form along with all the required information in an appropriate manner.
- Attach photo copies of all the relevant certificates and testimonials related to qualification and experience etc.
- After completing of all process, TNPL Safety Officer Application Form should be forwarded at address which is mentioned below.
To The Chief General Manager-HR
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu
Find More Latest: Tamil Nadu Jobs
TNPL Recruitment Last Date:
Last date of Receipt of TNPL Recruitment Application Form: 22-08-2018
Those who are wishing to attain more detailed information regarding TNPL Recruitment 2018 – 2019 must stay tuned with us by providing us a valid email address or they may also visit TNPL official site on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Maharojgar Recruitment||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|