202 vacancies have been announced by the Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board for the position of Sub Inspector. TNUSRB Recruitment procedure has been started, so candidates can apply for it by online mode.
Willing contenders can submit their TNUSRB online application form before the last date 28-09-2018. Men, Women and Transgender candidates can apply for TNUSRB 202 Sub Inspector job openings after checking the details from the TNUSRB Notification.
TNUSRB 202 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018:
For the post of sub inspector, candidates have to face the written examination which is followed by the physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for the personal Interview.
To know the more details about the TNUSRB Recruitment 2018-2019, aspirants have to go through the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Posts Name||Number of Vacancies|
Required Qualification of TNUSRB vacancy:
- Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limitation of TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment:
Candidates should complete their age of 20 years and should not be more than 28 years to apply for the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Vacancy.
|Category||Upper age Limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim),|
Most Backward Class/Denotified Community
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar),|
|Destitute Widow||35 yrs|
Application Fee of TNUSRB Job:
Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 500/- if the candidates want to apply for both open quota and departmental quota then they should pay the amount of Rs. Rs.1000/- as examination fee.
Salary Details of TNUSRB Job:
Candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 36900 – 116600/- if they appointed on the TNUSRB Jobs for sub inspector.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates have to go through the below mentioned criteria, please have a look..!!
- Written Examination
- Physical measurement
- Original certificate verification
Instructions to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018:
To fill the Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment application form, candidates have to go through the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all, hit the official link of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board that is www.tnusrbonline.org
- Now on the homepage, move under ‘Ongoing Recruitment’ section.
- Look for “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SUB – INSPECTOR OF POLICE(FINGERPRINT) – 2018” option under this section.
- Press ‘Notification’ tab to read TNUSRB Sub – Inspector Notification.
- Go through the complete notification carefully and ensure all the essential eligibility conditions.
- Now, go back to the previous page and hit on ‘Online Application Form’ tab.
- First Sign Up as a new user and then Log in to fill Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board Application Form.
- Enter the correct details asked in the application form.
- Attach all the necessary supporting documents and finally submit the online application.
- You can also keep a hard copy of TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Application Form for future requirements.
|Commencement of online application||29-08-2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||28-09-2018|
|Date of Written examination||Will be announced|
Find More Latest: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Candidates can get the details about the TNUSRB Recruitment 2018-2019 from this page. for more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TNUSRB Answer Key||TNUSRB Cut Off|
|TNUSRB Result||TNUSRB Hall Ticket|
|TNUSRB Police Constable Syllabus||TNUSRB Constable Recruitment|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Defence Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|