Unique Identification Authority of India has issued a job advertisement for UIDAI Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizen for filling up Steno/Secretary/Officer Posts for Mumbai and Ranchi locations.
Candidates, who wish to get Aadhaar Card Recruitment, have to submit their prescribed application form before the last date. Complete information about UIDAI Recruitment 2018 is provided below.
|Last Date To Apply For UIDAI Mumbai Recruitment||27-04-2018|
|End Date To Apply For UIDAI Ranchi Recruitment||With-In 45 Days|
Applicants, who’re going to apply for UIDAI Aadhaar Recruitment, they will be recruited for available posts in UIDAI, Regional Office Mumbai / Ranchi. Before going to apply for UIDAI Mumbai- Ranchi Recruitment 2018, read entire details.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|24/03/2018||UIDAI Recruitment||UIDAI Aadhaar Steno/ Secretary/ Officer Mumbai Posts||12th||27/04/2018||See Notification|
|24/03/2018||UIDAI Recruitment||UIDAI Aadhaar Steno/ Secretary/ Officer Ranchi Posts||12th||27/04/2018||See Notification|
You can get detailed information about UIDAI Recruitment Advertisement from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look and apply for Jobs In Govt Sector.
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
UIDAI Mumbai Posts
|Senior Accounts Officer||01|
|Assistant Account Officer||01|
UIDAI Ranchi Posts
|Senior Accounts Officer||01|
- Contenders, who are going to apply for UIDAI Mumbai- Ranchi Posts, should have passed 10+2 or degree or equivalent thereto from recognized university.
- They also possess proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Aspirants’ age should not exceed 56 years for UIDAI Job Opening and relaxation in age for all categorieswill be decided as per norms of Unique Identification Authority of India.
Job appliers, who are selecting for UIDAI Steno Recruitment / UIDAI Secretary Recruitment /UIDAI Officer Recruitment, will get good amount of Pay Scale plus allowances as may be admissible from time to time.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Grade Pay|
|Senior Accounts Officer||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Assistant Account Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Accountant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Section Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Stenographer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
Selection Procedure for UIDAI Vacancy:
- Candidates will be getting selected on the basis of Exam and/or interview session.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking of original testimonials/interaction.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for UIDAI 2018 Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants will have to visit official website of Unique Identification Authority of India which is www.uidai.gov.in.
- On homepage hit on “Current Vacancies” link which is visible at “Quick Links” section.
- From opened page, select “Vacancy Circular for the post of SAO, AAO, Accountant, SO, Private Secretary and stenographer on deputation for UIDAI, RO, Mumbai” or
- “Vacancy circular for the posts of Deputy Director, SAO,PS and Stenographer in UIDAI, RO, Ranchi” link
- Read entire details very carefully from UIDAI Recruitment Notification.
- Thereafter download format of application and fill it with required information.
- Attach Xerox copies of all documents and submit it with-in given time period at address given in official notice.
Applicants may open its Official Link to know more about UIDAI Recruitment 2018. Keep continue on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates regarding Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UIDAI Full Form||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|