Ujjwala yojana 2023
Still, there are many households in the country that are using traditional cooking fuel resulting in difficulties, health as well and environmental issues. For this, Ujjwala Yojana 2023 has been launched to provide free gas cylinders to the poor women of India. So, women who want Free Gas Cylinder can apply online for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2023. Get details about new PMUY, document list eligibility, Free Gas Cylinder New List etc. with the help of this page.
प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना 2.0
13 सितंबर को पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा साझा की गई कैबिनेट बैठक में केंद्र सरकार ने प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना 2023 के तहत महिलाओं को 75 लाख और मुफ्त एलपीजी गैस कनेक्शन देने के फैसले को मंजूरी दे दी है। इस योजना के लिए रु.1650 करोड़ रुपये मंजूर किये गये हैं, इससे उन महिलाओं के जीवन में बड़ा बदलाव आएगा जो अभी भी पारंपरिक खाना पकाने के ईंधन का उपयोग कर रही हैं। तो, जो महिलाएं मुफ्त गैस सिलेंडर चाहती हैं वे उज्ज्वला योजना 2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकती हैं | इस पृष्ठ की सहायता से नई पीएमयूवाई, दस्तावेज़ सूची पात्रता, मुफ्त गैस सिलेंडर नई सूची आदि के बारे में विवरण प्राप्त करें।
Overview of Ujjwala Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Started by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|Launched on||1st May 2016|
|Department||Ministry of Petroleum Gas|
|Beneficiary||Poor women of the country|
|Objective||Free gas cylinder distribution|
Ujjwala Yojana 2023
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
On 1st May 2016, in Ballia Uttar Pradesh, Prime Minister of India, Shri. Narendra Modi has launched a scheme with an aim to make clean cooking fuel (LPG) available to rural as well as deprived households which use coal, firewood, cow-dung cakes etc. the traditional cooking fuels. The use of traditional cooking fuels had detrimental impacts on the environment and also the health of individuals.
PMUY 2.0 – PM Modi has launched Ujjwala 2.0 in Mahoba Uttar Pradesh to provide an additional 1.6 crore LPG connections under this scheme with special facility to migrant households.
Press Here – PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023
PMUY 2.0 Benefits
Individuals will get the following rewards under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 –
- The Government of India will provide cash assistance of Rs. 1600 for a connection of a 14.2kg cylinder and Rs. 1150 for a 5 kg cylinder. The cash assistance covers:
- Security Deposit of Cylinder: Rs. 1250 for 14.2 kg cylinder/ Rs. 800 for 5 kg cylinder
- Pressure Regulator: Rs. 150
- LPG Hose: Rs. 100
- Domestic Gas Consumer Card: Rs. 25
- Inspection/ Installation/ Demonstration charges: Rs. 75
- Additionally, All the PMUY beneficiaries will be provided with the first LPG refill and Stove (both free of cost) along with their deposit-free connection by the OMCs (Oil Marketing Companies).
Eligibility criteria to avail connection under PM Ujjwala 2.0
- Applicant (woman only) must have attained 18 years of age.
- In the same household, there should not be any other LPG connection from any OMC.
- Adult woman belonging to any of the following categories –
- SC Households
- ST Households
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin)
- Most Backward Classes
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes
- Forest Dwellers
- People residing in Islands and River Islands
- SECC Households (AHL TIN)
- Poor Household as per 14-point declaration
Total consumers of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Under the PM Ujjwala Yojana, free gas cylinders are provided to the beneficiaries. Any woman fulfilling the eligibility criteria can take advantage of this scheme, till now the number of beneficiaries has already crossed crores. LPG coverage has also increased 62% on 1st May 2016 to 99.8% as on 1st April 2021.
Following is the list of documents that will be needed while filling the online application form –
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Aadhaar Card of applicant as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address in case applicant is residing at the same address as mentioned in Aadhaar (not mandatory for Assam and Meghalaya).
- Ration Card issued by the State from which application is being made/ other State Govt. document certifying family composition/ Self-Declaration as per Annexure I (for migrant applicants)
- Aadhaar of beneficiary and adult family members appearing in document at Sl. 3.
- Bank Account Number and IFSC
- Supplementary KYC to support status of the family.
Procedure to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
Individuals interested to apply for Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana can follow these steps to fill the online application form –
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. www.pmuy.gov.in
Step 2: Scroll down the webpage and look for “General Information on PMUY Scheme”.
Step 3: In this section, hit on Eligibility Criteria link. Go through the PMUY Eligibility
Step 4: Then hit on “Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection” present on the menu bar
Step 5: Now hit on “Click Here to apply for new Ujjwala 2.0 connection” link
Step 6: A pop-up will appear on your screen as shown below
Step 7: Select the company for which you want free gas connection
Step 8: Next a new webpage will appear on your screen like this
Step 9: Next, first enter the type of connection select your state and then hit on submit option.
Step 10: Further choose the nearest cylinder distributor to your area and hit on the continue tab
Step 11: Read the appeared application form carefully. Then upload the scanned documents
Step 12: After completing everything hit on submit tab
Step 13: You will get the receipt, download it and keep it safe for further use.
Press Here – PM Ujjwala Yojana Official Website
Press Here – PMUY Apply Online Link
This is all about PM Ujjwala Yojana 2023. Stay connected to our website recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the updates about Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana and another government schemes.
You May Also Like To Check This Section