UP BTC Application Form
Candidates, who want to take admission in D.El.Ed programme/ BTC, should fill UP BTC Application Form through online mode. The registration process for UP BTC admission is going to be start by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department from June 2019.
To get admission in these courses, candidates have to clear the entrance exam, which would be conducted in August 2019. Eligible candidates can fill UP BTC Application Form 2019 through online mode till the last date mentioned below.
Fill online applications for Uttar Pradesh BTC 2019
Candidates, who will declare qualify by entrance test, will be called for counselling to get admission in UP BTC D.El.Ed. Candidates, who will get Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificates, will be able to get admission in any college of UP.
So, if you are interested to apply for UP BTC D.El.Ed, then you have to fill UP BTC Application Form 2019 by going through the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UP BTC Application Form
UP BTC 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Admission in UP BTC, must have completed Graduate Degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks from well recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Fill filling up Uttar Pradesh BTC Applications, candidates should be between 18 to 35 years as on 1st July 2019. Candidates from SC, ST and OBC categories will get the relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit. Physically handicapped candidates will get the relaxation of 15 years in the upper age.
Application Fee For UP BTC 2019
To apply for UP BTC, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|General and OBC candidates
|SC and ST candidates
|Physically Handicapped candidates
The payment of fee should be done through online mode by using a Credit card, Debit card, ATM card or Internet Bank. Candidates can also pay the application in cash by submitting e-challan in any branch of state bank of India.
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
- Only those candidates are enrolled, those have declared qualify in written examination.
- Final selection will be based on the UP BTC Merit List which will be prepared by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
- As per the merit list shortlisted candidates have to appear in counseling process for seat allotment.
UP BTC 2019 Exam Pattern:
Following is the pattern of exam, you should check it and prepare for exam as accordingly:
- Question Paper will be based on Objective types
- Total Number of Question paper Consist of 200 Objective Types
- There is No Negative Marking for Each Wrong Answer
- Entrance Examination duration will be 2 Hours
Know Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
How to fill UP BTC Application Form 2019?
Candidates can fill their forms for Uttar Pradesh BTC by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the Official portal of authority that is upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Now you have to follow “विज्ञप्ति” section and select an appropriate link related to UP BTC 2019.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of UP BTC Notification, having all the details about exam and course.
- After reading all the details you should hit on an appropriate link for UP BTC apply online.
- Now fill UP BTC Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
UP BTC 2019 Important Dates:
|Online Registration starts
|Online Registration Closes
|Closing date to pay application fee
|Closing date to print application form
|Correction of Registration form
|Written Exam (if required)
|Merit list/Cut off
Find More Latest: Uttar Pradesh Jobs
Applicants can check its Official Link for more details about UP BTC Application Form 2019. Candidates are suggested to keep visiting with us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) and get updated information about UP BTC 2019 Admission time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UP BTC Result
|UPTET Sample Paper
|UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment
|TET Entrance Exam
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
|Entrance Exams In India