UPPSC Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released job notification regarding 17 Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Posts. Interested candidates for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 must apply as soon as the hiring process ends.
The process to fill UPPSC application form through online mode is going to start from 28-12-2018. Appliers must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms such as educational qualification, age limit etc. if they want to apply for UPPSC APO Recruitment 2019.
To Get UP PSC Recruitment 2019 Details: Check Here!!!
Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode through SBI Collect latest by 25-01-2019. Applications must be submitted (complete in all respects) through online mode on or before 28-01-2019.
Here we have provided you complete details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2019 and other important information, through this page which is well created by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Post name: Assistant Prosecution Officer
- No of vacancies: 17
Candidates must have attained Law Degree from any recognized University or Equivalent.
Find More Latest: Law Jobs
The minimum and maximum age limit shall be between 21 to 40 years as on as on 01-07-2018.
Pay Examination fee through SBI I Collect Fee Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Only
- For General/OBC: 225/-
- For SC/ST: 105/-
- For PWD: 25/-
Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in written test/personal interview as per the norms.
Get Here Post Wise: UPPSC Syllabus
An attractive and impressive pay scale plus additional benefits shall be offered to shortlisted candidates for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs as per the management panel norms.
Process to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is uppsc.up.nic.in to apply for UPPSC Recruitment.
- On the home page, candidates need to hit on “all notifications/advertisements” under notification section.
- Hit on the suitable UPPSC notification for Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Posts.
- Candidates need to Read it completely for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment and check your eligibility for UPPSC jobs.
- Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria need to press “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details in it.
- Fill UPPSC Online Application Form with required and correct details.
- Upload scanned photocopies of all documents as asked in UPPSC online form.
- Press on “Submit” button for final submission of UP PSC application form.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled UPPSC Application Form for future use.
Check More Job Updates From: Rozgar Career India
|Starting date to apply online||28-12-2018|
|Last date to fill application form||28-01-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank||25-01-2019|
For getting further details about UPPSC Recruitment 2019, aspirants need to visit the above official link of the organization.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Result|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||UPPSC Answer Key|
|UP PCS Notification||UPPSC Sample Papers|
|सरकारी नौकरी||PSC Notification|