Those students who want to get admission in MA, M.Sc, M.Com and other courses must check the UPRTOU Admission details. The Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University has invited the application form through the prescribed mode.
To get the admission in Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University, aspirants have to submit their UPRTOU Application Form before the last date. Scroll down this page to know more about UPRTOU Admission 2018
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University Admission 2018!!!!!
Before applying for UPRTOU Admission, applicants must ensure their eligibility conditions. Candidates may ensure their eligibility by visiting the official web portal of the university that is www.uprtou.ac.in.
Candidates may attain complete information regarding the UPRTOU Admission 2018-19 from underneath section of this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPRTOU Courses Offered:
- M.A (Master of Arts)
- M.Sc. (Master of Science)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- MJMC (Master of Journalism & Mass Communication)
- MLIS (Master of Library & Information Science)
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Criteria For UPRTOU PG Admission:
Candidates who are going to fill UPRTOU Admission Form to get admission into MA, M.Sc, M.Com and other courses must possess graduation degree in relevant discipline from a well recognized institute or university.
Age Criteria For UPRTOU Allahabad Admission:
Candidates who are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University Admission must attain minimum and maximum age as per the norms of the university. Also Upper age relaxation will be given as per the norms.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
UPRTOU Admission Procedure:
As stated in the UPRTOU Notification, admission will be granted to the eligible candidates into Post Graduate courses directly on the basis of merit of the candidate in the qualifying degree examination.
Selection panel of the Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University will prepare a merit list, according to which eligible candidate will be admitted to the various Post graduate courses.
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
UPRTOU Application Fee:
Candidates who are going to apply for UPRTOU Admission 2018 have to pay the prescribed amount as application fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or e-challan
UPRTOU Fee Structure:
|Master of Arts [M.A]||2 Years||5,200/Y|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 Years||6,200/Y|
|Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]||3 Years||13,700/Y|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||2 Years||5,000/Y|
|Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]||2 Years||4,700/Y|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Year||5,700/Y|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]||1 Year||6,200/Y|
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Procedure To Fill UPRTOU Application Form:
Candidates applying against notification of UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University Admission have to fill the UPRTOU Admission Form with the help of below stated some simple and easy guidelines:
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University that is www.uprtou.ac.in
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to hit on “Admission 2018-19” tab given at the top right side of the page
- A new page will appear on your screen and you have to hit suitable link according to the course you want to apply for
- A PDF file will appear on your screen containing the notification of UPRTOU PG Admission
- You are suggested to go through the UPRTOU notification carefully and also check all the eligibility norms
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “Apply Online” tab
- UPRTOU Application Form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the online application form with all the asked details
- Also you have to attach scanned copies of all the required documents, testimonials along with recent passport size photograph
- At last, you have to hit on submit tab and also take print out of the application form for further usage
Candidates who are going to submit the application fee through challan have to take print out of the application form and fill the application form with all the asked details. At last, you have to submit the application form with all the required documents to your Study Centre.
Required Documents Along With UPRTOU Admission Form:
- Passport size photograph should be attached to the provided spot/box in the application form
- The entire Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Age-proof certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste & creed certificate
- Medical certificate
- SC/ST & OBC- certificates from the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Other relevant documents
Get Here: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
UPRTOU Admission 2018-Important Dates:
- Availability of UPRTOU Application Form: 30-11-2018
- Last date to fill the UPRTOU Application Form: 13-01-2019
To attain more information regarding the UPRTOU Admission 2018-19, you are suggested to visit the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University. Also you are suggested to bookmark our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTR+D to get all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPRTOU Time Table||UPRTOU Admit Card|
|UPRTOU Syllabus||Scholarship in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||Career After 12th In India|
|Student Success Strategies||Best Colleges in India|