UPSC Age Limit
Union Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exams such as IAS/IFS/NDA/CDS/IES/ISS/CMS to hire eligible contenders. Before participating in UPSC Exam, the interested candidates are required to check changes in UPSC Age Limit.
From this page, you can also check the UPSC Age Relaxation for reserved category such as OBC, SC, ST and Others for Union Public Service Commission Exam. And, Candidates, who will match with UPSC Age Limit 2019, will only eligible to fill UPSC Application Form.
What is the minimum and maximum UPSC Age Criteria?
As per recent modification by Union Public Service Commission, the UPSC Minimum Age Limit is 21 years and UPSC Maximum Age Limit is 32 years for upcoming UPSC Exams scheduled in 2019.
Here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we are going to discuss about UPSC IAS Age Limit, UPSC Age Limit Latest News, UPSC NDA Age Limit, UPSC 2019 Age Limit and all UPSC Exams Age Limit. Go through it.
UPSC Age Limit
As we said earlier, the UPSC Lower Age Limit should be 21 years and category wise maximum age criteria is provided here, take a look…
|Category||Relaxation||UPSC Upper Age Limit|
|Scheduled caste/scheduled tribe (SC/ST)||Up to 5 years||37|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Up to 3 years||35|
|Defence Service Personnel disabled during service||Up to 3 years||35|
|J&K domicile between 1st January 1980|
and 31st December 1989
|Up to 5 years||37|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers|
and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5
years military service as on 1st August 2017 and
have been released *
|Up to 5 years||37|
|Visually challenged/hearing impaired/physically|
|Up to 10 years||42|
Get Here Notification of Current: UPSC Recruitment
Relaxation in UPSC Age Limit:
Here, we’ve described other relaxation for Union Public Service Commission Age Limit, must have a glance…
- If a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st Jan, 1980 to the 31st day of Dec, 1989, they will get maximum of (5) five years relaxation in UPSC Age Limit and attempts.
- In the case of Defence Services Personnel, disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof, they will maximum of (3) three years
- UPSC Age Limit for ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs / SSCOs will also get maximum of (5) five years.
Check Upcoming Exam Date: UPSC Calendar
UPSC Age Limit & UPSC Attempt Limit
After checking UPSC IFS Age Limit / UPSC CDS Age Limit, you can get updated information about UPSC Attempts Age Limit.
|Category||UPSC Age Limitation||UPSC New Attempt Limit|
|General & Creamy OBC||32 Years||6 attempts|
|Non-creamy OBC||35 Years||9 attempts|
|SC / ST||37 Years||Unlimited attempts|
|Physically Handicapped (Gen / OBC)||42 Years||9 attempts|
|J&k and Ex-serviceman||Additional 5 years||Depend upon category|
UPSC IFS Age Limit
- Candidates, who’re going to apply for Indian Forest Service Examination, they must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1998.
- To reserved category, relaxation in IFS Age Limit will be offered as per norms of Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC Age Limit For IES/ISS
Applicants’ age for Indian Engineering Services examination should be minimum 21 years and maximum age is 30 years as i.e. he / she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1987 and not later than 1st January, 1996.
Read Out Mostly Asked: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
UPSC Age Limit For NDA
- As per updated NDA Age Limit, Only unmarried male candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd July 1997 and not later than 01st July 2000.
- There is no reservation in age for SC/ST/OBC etc candidates.
The Union Public Service Commission conducts the civil services exam yearly to recruit qualified and eligible applicants jobs available in UPSC. In this concern, commission has set some eligibility criterion based on nationality, educational qualification, age limit and number of attempts.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
This article is also providing you the updated details about UPSC age limit criterion for 2019. So, before going to apply for any of UPSC 2019 Exam, must check the updated age criteria, UPSC Age Limit For Defence personnel and relaxations for the reserved category etc.
This is all about UPSC Age Limit 2019 and we’re trying to collect complete info about UPSC IES/ISS Age Limit / UPSC CMS Age Limit on in this page, you should take a look. Candidates who are willing to know more details about UPSC recruitment 2019, application forms, different examinations, admit cards etc. they can connect with our web portal and get all the latest information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||UPSC Study Material|
|Latest PSC Notification||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Application Form|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|