UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is going to release the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019 for the IAS Pre/Mains Exam. Candidates who are going to participate in the UPSC IAS Exam can check the dates for release of online UPSC hall ticket from here.
IAS Exam Admit Card For Pre/Mains Exam
UPSC IAS Admit Card will be released to only those candidates who have applied for the Indian Administrative Services Exam. Participating candidates will be able to download their UPSC IAS exam admit card from this page.
UPSC Exam Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Civil Services Exam 2019 (Prelims Exam) in the month of June 2019 and UPSC Civil Services Mains in October 2019. UPSC prelims hall ticket will be released in the First week of June 2019 and UPSC CSE mains admit card will be released in September 2019.
Candidates who wish to know more about the Union Public Service Commission Admit Card or UPSC Civil Services Exam hall ticket must go through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
How to Get UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket 2019?
Candidates, who wish to download the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019, must follow the below given steps:
- For UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019, Logon to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Secondly, you have to follow “What’s New” section from right side of home page and press on “View All” for UPSC Civil Services Admit Card.
- After that press on “e – Admit Card: Civil Services Examination, 2019” link to get print out of UPSC Civil Services Exam Admit Card.
- Choose “Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019” and press on “Hit Here” link.
- On new page you need to follow “Civil Services Examination, 2019” and press on “To Download e-Admit Card” link for UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
- Read the entire details and hit on ‘yes’ link to download the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card.
- Subsequently you need to choose appropriate option either “By Registration Id” or “By Roll No” option button for UPSC Civil Services Admit Card.
If Choose “By Registration ID” Option to download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019:
- To download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019, if you will choose “By registration ID”, then enter the Registration ID and Select date of Birth.
- After entering correct details you need to hit on “Submit” tab and your UPSC Civil Services Admit Card will open on your system.
If Choose “By Roll No” Option to download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019:
- If you will choose “By Roll No”, enter correct roll number and date of birth to get UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket 2019.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ and your UPSC Civil Services hall ticket will display on your system for UPSC Civil Services Call Letter.
- In the last step retain a hard copy of UPSC Examination Hall Ticket for examination purpose.
- Keep UPSC Civil Services Admit Card or UPSC civil services prelims hall ticket safe for future use.
- Bring your UPSC hall ticket prelims with you on the day of Examination.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
Information on UPSC Civil Services Call Letter
After downloading the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019, candidates will see following information:
- Name of the Contender
- Parents/Guardian name
- Date of Exam
- Name of Examination
- Venue and the address of exam center
- Photograph and Signature of candidate
- Exam instructions
Get 10 Ultimate Tricks to Crack UPSC IAS: Civil Services Exam Preparation Tips
UPSC CSE Exam Pattern 2019:
Candidates can check the Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) Exam pattern or UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern from below:
IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
- As per the UPSC IAS exam pattern, there are two papers in the UPSC prelims Exam.
- Both the question papers of IAS Prelims are of the objective type (multiple choice questions) of two hours each.
- The question papers of UPSC civil services prelims exam will be in both Hindi and English Language.
- English Language Comprehension skills Questions will be in English Only.
- Duration of both the UPSC Prelims Paper is 2 Hours
Get Here: UPSC Civil Services Syllabus
UPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2019
As per the UPSC Civil services Exam pattern of Mains Exam, there will be total of be a total of 9 papers of IAS 2019 written exam. Paper A and B are compulsory papers. Also, as given in the UPSC Main Exam Pattern, total marks of the Main exam and Interview sum up to produce the final result.
|IAS Main Exam Pattern||Marks|
|Paper A (Candidate need to|
select any one of the
Indian languages stated in
schedule 8th of Constitution) (Qualifying)
|Paper B English (Qualifying)||300|
|Paper- I Essay||250|
|Paper- II General Studies I|
(Indian heritage and culture, history
and geography of India and the World)
|Paper- III General Studies II (Constitution,|
Governance, Social Justice, Polity
and International Relation)
|Paper- IV General Studies III|
environment, security and
|Paper- V General Studies IV|
(Integrity, Ethics and Aptitude)
|Paper- VI and VII Optional Subjects||500|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750|
|Marks Grand Total||2025 Marks|
Also Know Here: Best Optional Subject For UPSC IAS Mains Exam
IAS Mains Admit Card
Candidates who clear the Union Public Service Commission Prelims Exam now have to appear in the IAS mains examination. UPSC mains hall ticket or UPSC mains exam admit card is going to be available from September 2019. Qualified candidates in the UPSC IAS Prelims Exam must download the UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card to appear in the exam.
UPSC civil services mains admit card will be available on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates can download the UPSC CS (Mains) Hall Ticket or using their Id and password. UPSC civil services Mains Exam will be conducted in the First week of October 2019.
Get Here List of: IAS Preparation Books
IAS 2019 Admit Card for Interview
To appear in the UPSC Civil Services Interview, candidates need to clear the IAS Mains Exam. Qualified candidates in the Mains have to appear for the IAS Interview. Civil Services Exam 2019 Admit card for the Interview or UPSC Civil Service Interview Admit Card will be made available to the qualified candidates on the Official website of UPSC. Candidates must bring the Union Public Service Commission hall ticket with them on the day of UPSC Interview.
Check Out: Time Required To Prepare For IAS
UPSC Civil Services Exam Dates:
|Preliminary examinations admit card||June 2019|
|UPSC preliminary exam||First week of June 2019|
|Result of preliminary exam||August 2019|
|Admit card for UPSC main examination||September 2019|
|UPSC main examination||First week of October 2019|
|Result for UPSC main examination||Jan 2019|
Candidates can get more information about the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019 by going to the above given link. For more information or suggestion about the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Civil Services Mains Result||IAS Success Stories|
|IAS Cut Off List||Best IAS Coaching Centers in India|
|IAS Study Material||How To Prepare For IAS Exam|
|How to Become IAS Officer||IAS Previous Year Papers, Questions|