UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification has released by Union Public Service Commission. To fill various vacant positions of Medical Officer, Junior Scale, IOFHS and General Duty Medical Officer, commission has invited UPSC CMS Application Form 2019 from contenders who wish to apply for latest jobs in government sector.
Interested and eligible contenders can apply through online application form and grab current openings by qualifying this CMS Examination which will be held on 21-07-2019. To appear in the Examination, candidates need to submit application form till the last date that is 06-05-2019.
UPSC CMS Notification 2019-20:
Eager candidates can apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment and fill upsconline.nic.in Application Form through online mode by the help of this page. Result oriented candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria they can uplift their career in government sector by submitting their online application form within given period of time.
You can grasp all the details regarding UPSC CMS Exam Notification through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC CMS 2019 Exam dates (Exam Date Announced):
|Events||UPSC CMS Exam Dates|
|Publication of notification||10-04-2019|
|Last date for the application process from||06-05-2019|
|The online Applications can|
be withdrawn from
|13-05-2019 to 20-05-2019|
till 6.00 PM
|“Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated||05-05-2019|
|Request for generating|
OTP for withdrawal
of application will be
accepted only till
|5.30 PM on 20-05-2019|
|Admit card Download||The first week of July 2019|
|UPSC CMS Exam date||21-07-2019|
|Declaration of Results||September/October 2019|
Get Here All Updates of UPSC: free international dating sites
UPSC CMS Vacancies:
|Name Of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance|
Factories Health Services
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|General Duty Medical officer in New|
Delhi Municipal Council
|General Duty Medical Gr. II in East Delhi Municipal||362|
Applying candidates need to have a look on required eligibility criteria as nationality/ qualification etc from here before applying for Application Form.
He / she must be
- A Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Find Out Latest: Medical Jobs
- Contenders must possess MBBS degree from an MCI recognized university in India.
- Applicants appearing for final year MBBS exam are also eligible to apply.
- Qualified candidates of the written test are required to submit proof of passing the written and practical test of final MBBS exam along with their application form.
- An applicant yet to complete compulsory rotating internship is eligible for admission however he will be appointed only after completing internship.
The age limit for applicants is 32 years as on January, 01 of the year of admission.
- 5yr for SC/ST candidates
- 3yr for OBC candidates
- 5yr for Domicile candidates of Jammu & Kashmir
- 3yr for Defense Services personnel disabled in operation
- 5yr for Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs
- 5yr ECOs/SSCOs
- 10yr Blind, deaf-mute and Orthopaedically handicapped candidates
UPSC CMS Application Fee:
- Appliers will have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200/- will be charged for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Notification.
- You can deposit this application money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI State Bank of Bikaner & Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card etc.
- Contenders related to Female /SC/ST/PH Category are exempted from payment of application fee
UPSC CMS 2019 Selection Process:
The selection of contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in in Combined Medical Services exam and personal Interview taken by selection panel of Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
Examination will be held in two parts Part-I & Part-II.
Part-I Computer Based Examination:
Computer based examination will be held in two papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks.
Paper – I:
|Paper I (Code No. 1)||Questions||Maximum Marks|
Paper – II:
|Paper I (Code No. 1)||Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
After qualifying the written examination, candidates will be called for personal interview/personality test is of 100 marks. Selected candidates on the basis of Interview will be called for document verification process.
How to Apply For UPSC CMS 2019 Exam?
- Eligible candidates who are going to fill UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Online Application Form they are advised to first open the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that candidates must move their cursor to the “Examination” section and hit on Active Examination link as present in the drop down list.
- Now on the appeared page candidates must choose “COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2019” link.
- After this job appliers may study the instructions very carefully and before applying for online part-I and part –II registration.
- Also candidates must ensure the eligibility conditions so as to get admission to the Examination.
- Now candidates must fill Combined Medical Services online application form with all the correct details.
- Upload all the scanned images of documents /certificates as prescribed in UPSC CMS Online Application Form.
- After this candidates must follow the Payment procedure of application fee and hit on “Submit” button after completion of Online Form in all respect.
- Retain a print out of Application Form for further use in future.
Aspirants may get other details about UPSC CMS 2019 from Official Link. Candidates need to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates about UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification.