Are you going to apply for any of the competitive or recruitment examinations organized by Union Public Service Commission Registration (UPSC)? If so, then you must first complete the UPSC Registration process. It is mandatory for every UPSC aspirant to register on the organization’s official portal before moving on to fill the application form. UPSC Online Registration completes in two stages – Part 1 and Part 2. Here we have shared step-by-step Clear Instructions About UPSC Registration Part 1 and Part 2 for 2021-22. If you follow these guidelines then you can successfully register yourself on the UPSC’s official portal without any difficulty.
The Commission shares the detailed instructions for Registration in the official Advertisement for any recruitment or competitive examination. You just need to complete the UPSC Online Registration only once at the official portal then you can login using your credentials to fill any of the UPSC Application Form. You don’t need to register again and again for multiple applications. To grab detailed information on UPSC Registration 2021-22, you need to explore the following section of this page which is well organized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to Fill UPSC Online Registration Form 2021?
Candidates are required to fill the Union Public Service Commission Registration Form in two Parts:
- UPSC Registration Part 1
- UPSC Registration Part 2
Check Here: UPSC Application Form
UPSC Online Registration Part 1:
- Begin with visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- On the home page, move under the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” section and hit the link.
- Afterwards select the Examination Name according to post and hit the “Part-I Registration” link.
- Now instructions page will open on your computer screen. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up Part 1 Registration 2021.
- The Registration Form is available in English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
- Then follow Have You Read & Understood all ‘Important Instructions and Detailed Instruction and hit “Yes” link.
- Now enter the basic details in One Time Registration such as Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Date Of Birth, Nationality, Marital Status, Educational Qualification, Address etc and press on “Continue” link.
- Applicant has the option to either agree or disagree with the contents of Declaration by clicking on ‘I Agree’ or ‘I Do Not Agree’ buttons.
- In case the candidate opts to disagree, the UPSC Online Registration Part 1 2021 will be dropped and the procedure will be terminated.
- Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application, and the Part-I data submitted would be saved and a Registration Id Roll Number generated for the candidate.
- The system displays the system generated unique ‘UPSC Registration Id’ along with the essential identification information about the candidate viz. ‘Name’, ‘Father’s Name’, ‘Mother’s name’, ‘DOB’, ‘Address’, ‘Examination Centre’ etc. opted by the applicant.
- The system asks for the location preferences for the recruitment test centers. Here, you will be required to select two preferences for the recruitment test centre.
- Here PART-I of the UPSC Exam Registration procedure is completed.
Read Also: How to Fill Online Application Form
UPSC Online Registration Part 2
- Candidates now visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” section and hit the link.
- Choose the Examination Name according to post and hit the “Part-II Registration” link.
UPSC Registration Part 2 consists of three steps:-
- Fee payment
- Uploading of photograph
- Uploading of signature
- In UPSC Online Registration Part 2, applicants may payment of requisite application fee. Candidates may note that SC, ST, Physically Challenged and Women candidates are not required to pay fee.
- They can pay cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the pay-in-slip generated by the online application process.
- They can pay online using the internet banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank Of Hyderabad/State Bank Of Mysore/State Bank Of Patiala/ State Bank Of Travancore.
- They can pay online using any Visa/Master Debit or Credit Card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- In other two online modes of payments, Transaction ID is generated and filled in automatically.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature:
- Applicants need to scan the images of their photograph and signature in .jpg format.
- Each of which should not exceed 40 KB in size and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB in size for the signature.
- Each of the scanned images of the photograph/signature should not exceed 40 KB in size (for photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width.
- Signature should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width) and also to be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature are proper.
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- To view or check UPSC Part 2 Registration Error, the application submitted by the candidate a link View/Print Application is also given on the home page.
- Now Registration Part 2 is completed now.
Forgot UPSC Registration Id!!! How To Get UPSC Registration Id?
Way to retrieve UPSC Registration Number:
- Firstly visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then you need to follow “Admit Cards” section and hit the link available on home page of official site.
- Now select the suitable examination name and press the “Hit Here” link.
- On next page read the instructions carefully and follow “Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of ‘Important Instructions” and hit “Yes” link.
- After that you will get the “Forgot RID?” section and select “Hit Here” link.
- Afterwards, you have to enter the required information such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth (As Filled in the Application), Confirm Random Image and press “Submit” button.
- Now registration id will be sent to Your Registered Email and Mobile No.
- Now get the admit card with the help of registration id.
What if Forgot Password:
- Visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Go to “Apply Online” tab and hit the tab available on home page of official site.
- Follow “Online Recruitment Application (UPSC ORA Registration) for various recruitment posts” or “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” and hit the link.
- If you want to check the application status then you need to hit “Already Registered” link.
- Then on next page hit on “Forgot Password” tab.
- Fill the required details such as Email Id, Place of Birth, Date of Birth and Validation code and press “Submit” button.
- After that the Registration Password Example will be sent to Your Registered Email and Mobile No.
To get complete details regarding UPSC Registration 2021, you need to go through this page. Dear Visitors, you can subscribe our free mail service to get the facility of direct mail into their inbox. You can also post your queries in the query box regarding the content of this page; we will try to provide you best solution for your problem. You may also bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.