UPSSSC Admit Card
UPSSSC Admit Card has been released for Assistant Boring Technician vacancy by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. UPSSSC exam will be held on 03-07-2022. Candidates who have applied for UPSSSC Jobs they can get their UPSSSC Hall Ticket 2022 through this page.
UPSSSC Admit Card 2022 Details:
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Boring Technician (ABT)|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Offline/ Online), Interview|
|Category||UPSSSC Admit Card|
|UPSSSC Exam Date||03-07-2022|
|UPSSSC Exam Hall Ticket Status||Available|
With motto to fill up 486 job position of Assistant Boring Technician (ABT), exam will be held on 03rd July 2022. Qualified contestants are suggested to prepare set of all testimonials along with passport size photograph & carry it while appearing the exam.
UPSSSC Admit Card 2022 is accessed at upsssc.gov.in. With below steps, it’s too convenience to download interview call letter.
UPSSSC Admit Card
Simple Procedure for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician (ABT) Admit Card 2022:
- Those seeking for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card must take a look at official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission i.e. upsssc.gov.in.
- Once you visit official portal, go under ‘Important Announcement’ section from right side.
- Tap on ‘Press here to download your written exam admit card under the Advt. 06-Exam/2019’ link.
- Enter Basic Details here to Download Interview Letter as: Candidate Registration No/ Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) / Gender.
- When you press on ‘Download Admit Card’, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Lab Technician Interview Admit Card will be available.
Important Point to be noted:
If you have deposited a fee, you do not need to worry, hit below link, update your payment details and download call letter.
Reconcile Your Payment/Fee:
In case, aspirants have deposited the fees and have not been able to update the payment details then you may have to wait for 1-2 days until the bank’s update your payment details soon.
Reconcile your Payment / Interview Fee Deposition By Double Verification Mode by entering registration number, verification code & other details.
Are you aware of testimonials to be produced when attending the UPSSSC exam?
- Valid print out of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Admit Card
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Details on UPSSSC Hall Ticket 2022
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Test Centre Address
- Examination Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- And the signature of candidate and exam counsellor
UPSSSC Admit Card 2022 can be accessed by hitting above Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSSSC Recruitment||UPSSSC Result|
|UPSSSC Syllabus||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|