Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (ISRO) has announced latest jobs advertisement as VSSC Recruitment for employment purpose. The organization is all set to conduct walk in Interview to hire the eligible and well qualified candidates for 173 posts of Graduate Apprentices.
Candidates who are eligible they must apply for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Vacancies by appearing in walk in Interview on schedule date that is 30-11-2018 (for B.E. / B.Tech) and 01-12-2018 (B.E. / B.Tech / BlISc / Degree in Hotel Management).
VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:
Interview will be started from at 09:00 am to 01:00 pm. So, candidates are advised to reach before half an hour to start Interview. Candidates are required to bring dully filled application form affixing a recent passport size photograph and relevant testimonials as on their respective dates.
Job seekers who are searching for complete information in regard to VSSC Recruitment 2018 can take a look on below provided page which is well updated with latest and detailed info by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice
- No of VSSC Vacancy: 173
VSSC Graduate Apprentice Vacancy Distribution:
|Discipline||No. of VSSC Vacancy|
|Aeronautical /Aerospace Engineering||15|
|Computer Science Engineering||20|
|Library & Information Science||08|
|Catering Technology/Hotel Management||04|
Candidates applying for VSSC Jobs should possess Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech.) / Bachelor’s Degree with BLISc / Hotel Management from recognized university/Institutions with good academic records.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age of applying candidates for VSSC Vacancy should not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the Government norms.
- General: 30 years
- OBC: 33 years
- SC/ST: 35 years
- PWD Candidates: 40 years
Appointed candidates for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment will attain a salary of Rs. 5000/- per month from the concerned department of reputed organization.
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
VSSC Selection Process:
Organization will conduct a walk-in-interview to hire well experienced and qualified personnel’s for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment. Aspirants who are able to satisfy the members of recruitment committee with their performance will get shortlisted. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Check Below Links To Crack Interview:
How to Apply for VSSC Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants who want to apply for VSSC Notification must follow some steps as stated below:
- Contenders need to log on to official web site of organization that is www.vssc.gov.in to apply for VSSC Recruitment 2019
- On the homepage you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab given on the top menu bar.
- After that hit on “Apprenticeship Training” link and select “Graduate Apprenticeship” from the drop down menu.
- VSSC Notification showing details will be displayed in front of your screen.
- Aspirants are advised to go through entire VSSC Advertisement PDF carefully.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can download the VSSC application form.
- Fill it with complete and essential details.
- Attach all the required documents along with VSSC Application Form.
- Now send it to address mentioned below.
- Eligible contenders are required to attend walk-in-interview with application form and self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. on scheduled date, and venue as stated below.
To The, Sr. administrative Officer
Vikram Sarabhai Space Center
Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management,
Get Here More: Latest Kerala Jobs
B.E. / B.Tech: 30-11-2018 at 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
B.E / B.Tech / BlISc / Degree in Hotel Management: 01-12-2018 at 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of VSSC Recruitment 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|