West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently released a job notification regarding WBPSC Recruitment. Through West Bengal PSC Notification, the organization invites skilled contenders against 35 vacant posts.
Interested contenders can go through the official website of the organization and complete the submission process against WBPSC vacancies through online mode. Last date to submit the WBPSC Application Form is 15-11-2018.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs:
For selecting capable aspirants against West Bengal PSC Jobs, the organization will conduct West Bengal Legal Service Exam (written exam/ personality test). At the end, final selection against WBPSC jobs will be done by the recruiting panel.
For further details about WBPSC Recruitment 2018, individuals are required to scroll down the page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Have a look and apply against West Bengal Legal Service Examination 2018.
WBPSC Vacancy Details:
Total 35 posts are vacant in West Bengal Legal Service.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Openings:
Those applicants who want to apply against WBPSC Jobs must have possessed degree in Law from a recognized University. Along with this, they should have ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Age Limit for West Bengal PSC Recruitment:
- Individuals who are belong to the age group of 23 – 36 years as on 01-01-2018 can apply against WBPSC Vacancies.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and by 3 years for BC (Non- Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for persons with disabilities having disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules.
Salary Details for WBPSC Job Vacancy:
Those contenders who will get selected against WB Public Service Commission Recruitment receive Rs.15,600 -42,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- as monthly remuneration.
Selection Process against West Bengal PSC jobs:
After the submission of WBPSC Application Form, candidates will go through Written Examination (Part-I)/ Personality Test (Part-II). Those contenders who will clear both the rounds get selected against WB Public Service Commission Jobs.
Get Here Post Wise: WBPSC Syllabus
Individuals need to deposit Rs. 210/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
To apply against West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment, contenders need to follow the basic steps which are listed below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Then select “Detailed Advertisement and Scheme and Syllabus for West Bengal Legal Service Examination, 2018 (ADVT. NO 28/2018)” link
- WBPSC Recruitment Notification will be opened on your digital screen.
- Check the details regarding WBPSC Job Openings in WBPSC Notification.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and fill the West Bengal PSC Application Form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and hit the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of WP Public Service Commission Application Form for further use.
Visit Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
|Submission of WBPSC Online Application Starts||01-11-2018|
|Last date to submit WBPSC Application Form||15-11-2018|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline||16-11-2018|
|West Bengal Legal Service Examination||Second week of Dec 2018|
If you want to know more about WBPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 then you may visit the Official Link. Follow the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on social media to get latest updates on PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment||WBPSC Lecturer Syllabus|
|WBPSC Admit Card||WBPSC Result|
|State PSC Exam Notification||West Bengal Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|