WRD Karnataka Recruitment
Karnataka Water Resources Department has broadcasted jobs advertisement as WRD Karnataka Recruitment for filling up 889 vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. Willing contenders having requisite eligibility criteria need to submit their Online Application form on scheduled date which is from 22-06-2017 to 22-07-2017. Applying contenders for WRD Engineer Jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in selection Procedure. For grabbing more details related to WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2017, please scroll down this page!!
Overview Of This Page:
|JE/AE Engineer Vacancy Details||Required Criteria for WRD Engineer Recruitment|
|Link of WRD Jobs Advertisement||Salary Structure for the appointed candidates|
|Hiring Procedure for WRD Karnataka Job Vacancy||Applying Procedure for Engineer Vacancies|
Karnataka Water Resources Department Recruitment Process comprises written test and Interview. Contenders are required to appear for Kannada Language Exam on 08-09-2017, for AE Exam on 09-09-2017 and for JE Exam on 10-09-2017. After the completion of written test, contenders have to appear for Interview section. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is offering detailed description of WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2018 on this page, so please have a look!!
WRD Karnataka Recruitment
WRD Karnataka Vacancies:
|Name of the Position||No. of Vacancies|
Education Qualification for WRD Karnataka Jobs:
Applied contenders for the latest notification must possess Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering. For the position of Assistant Engineer, contenders must have Diploma Certificate from an approved Board and apart from it for Junior Engineer; they must hold Diploma in Civil.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Criteria for Karnataka WRD Recruitment:
The minimum age of the contenders must be 18 years and the maximum age should not be above 60 years as per the norms. The upper age will be relaxed for the contenders belonging to SC/ ST and other reserved categories according to the rules of the management panel of the Karnataka Water Resources Department.
Salary Structure for WRD Karnataka Vacancy:
Contenders applied for the Assistant Engineer Vacancy will receive Rs. 22800-43200/- as salary by the organization. For the positions of Junior Engineer, after the completion of assortment process candidates will get salary of Rs. 17650-32000 by the Karnataka Water Resources Department.
Find Here More: Karnataka Jobs
Hiring Procedure for WRD JE/ AE Jobs:
Contenders are required to submit their online application on scheduled date. Afterwards contenders must go for attending written test and shortlisted contenders will be appeared for Interview section.
Written Exam pattern:
|Paper-I (General Paper)||Covering General Knwoledge topics relating to Current Events, General Science, Indian History, Indian Geography, Social Sciences, General Mental Ability, matters of every day observation and practical knowledge as may be expected of a person who has passed the prescribed qualifying examination.|
|Paper-II (Specific Paper)||The content of this paper shall be determined by the Selection Authority keeping in view the nature of the job for which the selection is being made and the qualifying examination is consultation with the Head of the field department or the Appointing Authority concerned.|
Way to Submit WRD Karnataka Online Application Form:
Contenders are required to follow these hassle free steps to download Karnataka Water Resources Department Application Form!!
- First of all contenders must visit to the official website of the organization which is waterresources.kar.nic.in
- Secondly, you have to “Notifications & Government Orders” Presented on the home page.
- Thirdly, on this new page you have to press the “http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Now you have to move your cursor to the right side at the “For applicants” section.
- Then press the tab of “Notification” and a new page will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Afterwards contenders are required to hit the link of “889 POSTS OF ASST. ENGINEER /JUNIOR ENGINEER IN THE DEPT OF WATER RESOURCE”.
- Thereafter notification will be opened at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Contenders are required to read the complete notification carefully in appropriate manner.
- At last, you need to go for “Apply Online” tab and enter the requisite details in online application form.
- Upload all required documents and recent passport size photograph if applicable.
- Take a preview of the form and send it for final submission.
- Contenders are advised to take a print out of the form for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Opening date of the online application form||22-06-2017|
|Closing date of the online application form||22-07-2017|
|Kannada Language Exam Date||08-09-2017|
|AE Exam Date||09-09-2017|
|JE Exam Date||10-09-2017|
Press Here: WRD Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2017
Note: Contenders are advised to go through this Official link to acquire more details related to WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates can be updated with latest updates by subscribing our (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|