AAI Admit Card
Applied candidates for Jr Executive/Manager vacancies in Airport Authority of India are informed that AAI Admit Card is all set to be released. Aspirants will be able to download their Jr Executive/Manager Hall Ticket through its official website aai.aero or the direct link provided here.
We have provided here the procedure to generate AAI Admit Card 2018 easily for the aspirants who have correctly enrolled themselves for AAI recruitment as prescribed. They will be required to provide their application number and date of birth to get the same.
Junior Executive, Manager Hall Ticket Available Soon!!!
Airport Authority of India had issued public notice for 908 Jr Executive/Manager vacant posts for which they have invited applications from interested applicants. For selecting eligible contenders authority is going to conduct competitive test for which it is going to publish hall tickets soon.
To get details and the correct process to download AAI Admit Card 2018-19, aspirants are advised to scroll down this page and read entire instructions provided here by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AAI Admit Card
Procedure to Generate AAI Admit Card 2018:
- Very first for the applicants is to go through the official website of Airport Authority of India that is www.aai.aero to download their Jr Executive/Manager Hall Ticket.
- Through home page go through “AAI Important Notices” section and search an appropriate link for AAI Jr Executive/Manager Admit Card.
- Hit the link searched in the previous step and you will be navigated to a new page.
- You need to provide some important details in the space provided there and press “Submit” tab.
- After few seconds your AAI Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Applicants are advised to check all the details mentioned in the AAI Hall Ticket carefully and download the same by pressing specific link.
- Also take print out of the same for taking it to the examination hall on the day of competitive exam as scheduled.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
Information on AAI Admit Card 2018:
- Name of the Applicant
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Aspirant Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Examination Name
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
Get Here Updated : AAI JE Syllabus
AAI Junior Executive, Manager Exam Pattern:
Competitive exam for Recruitment In Airport Authority Of India will be held in 2 parts that is Part-A and Part-B. Part-A consists of two subjects and Part-B includes 4 subjects. Each part is conducted with 60 marks each.
Participants can go through the same and start preparing for their Junior Executive and Manager examination according to the weightage of the subjects. Also go through the syllabus for the post you have applied for and start preparing accordingly.
|1||Part – A||Mathematics and Physics||60|
Part – B
|3||General Intelligence/ Reasoning||15|
|4||General Aptitude/ Numerical Ability||15|
|5||General Knowledge/ Awareness||10|
AAI Further Process:
After qualifying the online examination conducting for the vacancies of Junior Executive and Manager, qualified applicants will be called for further stages of recruitment. Further process decided by Airport Authority of India is described below:
- Documents Verification
- Physical Measurement
- Endurance Test
- Voice Test
Dates to Remember:
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Online Exam Date||11-09-2018 to 14-09-2018|
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the candidates who are waiting for their AAI Admit Card 2018-2019. For more details stay tuned with or in case of any problem drop down your query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AAI Syllabus||AAI Result|
|सरकारी नौकरी||Engineering Jobs|
|Online Test Series||Latest Current Affairs|
|How to Apply for a Job Abroad||ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी|