AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
An employment Notification has been publicized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi regarding AIIMS Delhi Recruitment. Organization wants to hire deserving and eligible candidates for filling up the vacant position of Senior Research Fellow. So those aspirants, who find themselves eligible and also willing to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018, must fill the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Online application form before the last date that is 10-12-2017.
Candidates are hereby informed that AIIMS Delhi application form will be submitted by post along with the covering letter specifying the name of the post. To apply for AIIMS Delhi Vacancy, candidates must have Master Degree in Psychology from the recognized university. For further details about AIIMS Delhi SRF Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
AIIMS Delhi Vacancies:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
What is the Education Qualification for AIIMS Delhi Jobs?
To apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment, Job seekers must hold post graduate Degree in Psychology with Psychology as one of the subject with research experience as per the organization norms.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Limitations for AIIMS Delhi Job Notification:
Candidate’s age should not be more the 45 years for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Also age relaxation will also provide to SC, ST category Candidates.
Salary Details for AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2018:
Candidates who will be selected for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Senior Research Fellow post they will get an impressive and suitable amount of pay scale by the organization.
AIIMS Selection procedure:
Applicants who are willing to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi SRF Recruitment are required to undergo a written test/Interview, which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to Fill AIIMS Delhi 2018 Application Form?
Candidates who wish to join the reputed institute they must follow these vital steps customized below:
- First of all, candidates must visit the web portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiims.edu
- On the home page and you need to hit on “Notice” tab and Choose “Recruitment>> AIIMS Recruitment” from the drop down list
- After that you will direct to the new page containing various links related to the AIIMS jobs
- Now you have to select the suitable link as: “Recruitment to the temporary post at JPNATC, AIIMS of Senior Research Fellow in DST funded Project”
- You are required to hit on that post you are willing to apply
- After this candidates must go through the instruction page opened in PDF form
- After reading all the information candidates must download the application format
- Take a print out of application form and fill it with all the correct information
- After filling it candidates must attach all the essential credentials /certificates as mentioned in the notification
- At last send it in a below stated address
Room No. 306, 3rd floor
JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS New Delhi
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Important Date for AIIMS Recruitment 2018:
Last date to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment- 10-12-2017
For getting more details regarding AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018, you need to check Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you can ask in comment box which is given below of this web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||AIIMS Recruitment|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|More Government Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|