AIR Force Record Office Recruitment
A notice has published as AIR Force Record Office Recruitment 2016 to hire Safaiwala, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) under Group C Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for govt jobs they can grab this chance by applying for AIR Force Record Office Vacancy. For more information about AIR Force Record Office Recruitment 2017, candidates may stay connected with us.
Key Factors of This Page:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification|
|Age Restrictions||Pay Scale for Selected Candidates|
|Process of Selection||Applying Procedure|
Job Applications are invited by capable and eligible contenders who fit for the vacant positions. Interested candidates can apply for their desirable post through offline mode latest by the last date that is 19th December 2016. Complete eligibility criteria and other relevant details are well supplied on the below section of this page which is well structured by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AIR Force Record Office Recruitment
Name Of Posts:
- Multi Tasking Staff
Required Qualification for AIR Force Record Office Jobs:
Applying candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or Board. Candidates who have are going to apply for MTS Posts they may also have desirable one year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestener Operator or Mali from an Organization or Institute.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Contenders who are willing to apply for above said positions their age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years. Relaxation in upper age will be allowed for reserved category candidates as per their eligibility and norms of organization.
Notice Of Indian Air Force Record Office Recruitment: Read Here
Candidates who will get recruited for Group C Vacancies they will get the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
What Will Be The Selection Procedure:
- The Selection Process include written test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending test.
- Written Test contains the questions from the below sections:
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam, Check Below:
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams||GK Questions with Answers|
How to Apply for Air Force Record Office Delhi Recruitment?
- First of all, applying candidates should have to go on official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Now press on “Career” tab presented on the right panel of home page.
- After that, press on appropriate link of your suitable job.
- Candidates need to read the complete information carefully given in the official notification.
- Thereafter, prepare an application form in prescribed format.
- Fill correct details in the prepared application form.
- Now, candidates must have to attach the photocopies of required documents with application form.
- Enclosed it in an envelope and send it to the below stated address latest by the end date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
The Air Officer Commanding,
Air Force Record Office,
Subroto Park, New Delhi—110 010
Get More: Jobs in Delhi
End Date for receipt of complete application: 19th December 2016
Contenders may attain more applicable information regarding AIR Force Record Office Recruitment 2016 through Official Notice which is available in above section of this page. Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming updates against AIR Force Record Office Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IAF Recruitment Rally||Indian Airforce Recruitment|
|Indian Airforce Recruitment||Indian Airforce Group C Recruitment|
|IAF Admit Card||AIR Force Station Recruitment|
|Indian Airforce Syllabus||More Defence Jobs|