Allahabad University Admission
Latest Update!!! Allahabad University Admission Process for the academic year of 2019 – 2020 will be organized for candidates who want to get admission into various UG & PG courses. Regarding this, AU UGAT/PGAT Application Dates has been announced now. So, have a look…
Allahabad University will conduct the Allahabad University Admission 2019 that is also called as Under Graduate Admission Test or UGAT 2019 and Post Graduate Admission Test or PGAT 2019 in third week of May 2019. Candidates interested to apply for the AU UGAT/PGAT programmes should apply online by the help of this web page.
Allahabad University Admission Application Form:
Allahabad University (University of Allahabad) is one of the top-rated universities in Uttar Pradesh state. This University conducts its own admission test to get admission to eligible students in the various fields, i.e. science, commerce, arts, law, etc.
The university organizes separate exams for UG, PG, law & other courses. In this article, team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have updated detailed information about Allahabad University Admission 2019 including exams, application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, etc.
Allahabad University Admission
Procedure to submit Allahabad University Admission Form 2019:
All the candidates are required to submit their Allahabad University Admission 2019 Application Form by going through the following guidelines.
- In the very first step students must go through the official website of the organization that is www.allduniv.ac.in to fill Allahabad University Admission Form 2019
- Go through the menu bar and hit on “Admissions” under the “Student” section on the home page for AU Admission Form.
- Now, you need to choose the course for which you want to apply for Allahabad University Admission 2019.
- Then read the complete Allahabad University Admission Notification.
- After reading relevant details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Allahabad University Admission Online Application Form.
- Now, upload documents as mentioned below and recheck the complete Allahabad University Application Form in appropriate manner.
- Finally hit the “Submit” tab for the submission and take a print out of Allahabad University Online Application Form for future use in future.
Check Rank Wise: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
Allahabad University 2019 Admission UGAT Courses:
- B.Sc Home Science
- B.Sc (Mathematics)
- B.Sc (Biology)
- B.F.A and B.P.A
Allahabad University Admission 2019 – PGAT Courses
List 1: Courses available for graduates in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Ancient History
- English Literature / Language
- Music (Vocal, Sitar and Tabla)
- Political Science
List 2: Courses available for graduates in Natural Sciences
- Computer Science
List 3: Courses available for graduates in Humanities and Science
- Defence Studies
List 4: Courses available for graduates in Commerce & Law
List 5: Courses available for Specialized / Non-conventional subjects
- M. Sc. Bio-Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Agricultural Science (Agricultural Botany / Agricultural Chemistry & Soil Science / Agricultural Zoology & Entomology)
- M. Sc. In Bioinformatics
- M. F. A. (Master in Fine Arts)*
- M. P. A. (Vocal, Sitar, Tabla)
- M. Sc. In Material Science
- M. Sc. Environmental Science
- M.A. in Women Studies
Check UG/PG/Professional Courses: Allahabad University Courses List
Allahabad University Admission Highlights:
|University Name||Allahabad University (UOA)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||UGAT: BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BFA/ BPA|
|B.Ed Admission Test: B.Ed|
|PGAT: MA/ M.Sc/ MFA/ MPA/ M.P.Ed|
|MBA (RD): Written Test+ Interview|
|M.Phil and D.Phil: CRET|
|Ph.D. (Business Administration): RMAT|
|Application Mode||Online: UG/ PG/ B.Ed|
|Offline: M.Phil and D.Phil|
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
Allahabad University Admission 2019 – UGAT Dates:
|Registration Starts||Second Week of April 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||First week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit online application||First week of May 2019|
|Download UGAT Admit Card||Third Week of May 2019|
|UGAT Admission Test||Fourth Week of May 2019|
|UGAT Result||Second Week of June 2019|
Allahabad University 2019 Admission – PGAT Dates:
|Registration Starts||Third week of April 2019|
|Applications Starts||Third week of April 2019|
|Registration Closes||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit application fee||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit applications||Second week of May 2019|
|Download Admit Card||PGAT (I&II) Third week of May 2019|
|PGAT Admission Test||PGAT (I&II) Last week of May 2019|
|Result||Third week of June 2019|
Allahabad University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
|UGAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th Class examination from any stream.|
|PGAT 2019||Passed Graduation degree from any stream.|
|LFAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th class examination with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).Age limit: 20 years (GEN/OBC) & 22 years (SC/ST) as on 1 July 2019.|
|MBA+MBARD 2019||Passed/Appearing Graduation Degree in any stream.|
|LAT 2019||Passed 3 year Law degree course with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).|
|IPS 2019||Passed/Appearing 10+2 or Graduation degree.|
|B.Ed. 2019||Passed bachelors /master’s degree in any discipline with 55% aggregate marks.|
|LLM 2019||Passed Law graduate degree with 50% marks.|
|M.Ed 2019||Passed B.Ed degree with 50% marks.|
|CRET 2019||Passed minimum master degree.|
|Diploma 2019||Passed/appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination.|
Choose Here: Career After 12th In India
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Allahabad University Exam Pattern:
Candidates must check this section to know about UGAT & PGAT exam pattern details.
For UGAT & PGAT:
- The examination will be conducted through online or offline modes.
- In the examination, the multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The exam duration will be two hours.
- The question paper will be of 300 marks.
- For the correct response, two marks will be given to the candidates.
- For the wrong response, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects (For UGAT)||Questions|
|BA Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select any one)||25|
|General Mental Ability Test||25|
|Subject Test (chose any 03)||75|
|B.Sc Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select anyone)||20|
|Science Group (Intermediate level)||120|
|B.Com Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select any one)||20|
|Commerce (Intermediate level)||120|
Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Allahabad University Admission Reservation:
In the given table, we are providing seat reservation according to the category:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|NCC ‘B’ certificate holder||5%|
Documents Required for Allahabad University Admission:
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Test Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
Allahabad University Admission 2019 – Exam Centres:
UGAT and PGAT Exam Centres 2019
When the Online test will be conducted in the All India Level, the Offline Admissions test for UGAT and PGAT programmes such as M.A/ M.Sc./ M.Com./M.Tech course will be conducted simultaneously at thirteen centres across the country such as mentioned below:
Allahabad University Admission 2019 details are well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com while you can press the direct official link also that are well provided above. If you have any question related to Allahabad University registration form then you can comment in below section of this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Allahabad University Time Table||Allahabad University Syllabus|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Why College Attendance is Important|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|