Anna University Syllabus
Are you looking for Anna University Syllabus? Then check it out here! All those candidates who are preparing for various under graduate or post graduate courses such as B.A, B.Com, BCA, BE, B.Sc., MBA, MCA, M.Com, MA etc., they can check out Anna University Syllabus 2017 from this page. Candidates can download the syllabus according to their educational course and make their exam preparations more efficient. Aspirants can also download their syllabus in the PDF format through online mode.
Here in the below section of this page we the group of www.recruitmentinboxx.com providing you the entire information about subject scheme for various undergraduate and post graduate course and process which will help you in downloading the Anna University Syllabus through official website.
Procedure to download Anna University Syllabus for UG/ PG Exam:
Candidates must follow below depicted steps to download their Anna University Syllabus 2016 through online mode.
- Candidates are first need to visit the official site of Anna University that is www.annauniv.edu.
- Move your cursor on ‘Academic’ section, as you point the cursor on it a pop list will display in front of you.
- Now press on the ‘Academic courses’, in this section move the cursor on ‘Curriculum & Syllabi’ which are mentioned at the left side of the page.
- Then choose either ‘university departments’ or ‘Affiliated colleges’ part.
- After that select the discipline of the course and respective semester
- The scheme will be opened in the PDF format on your screen.
- Save it or you can download your syllabus for the purpose of examination.
Check Here: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Anna University Syllabus
B.Arch. (I Semester)
|2||History of Architecture & Culture I|
|3||Building Materials I|
|4||AR2103 Environmental Science|
Theory Cum Studio
|6||Architectural Drawing I|
B.Arch. (II Semester)
|1||Mechanics of Structures – I|
|2||History of Architecture & Culture II|
|3||Building Materials II|
Theory Cum Studio
|4||Building Construction I|
|5||Theory of Architecture|
|6||Architectural Drawing II|
|7||Architectural Design – I|
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Master Of Business Administration (MBA)-I Semester
Unit I: Introduction To Production And Operations Management Production Systems –
- Nature Importance and organizational function
- Characteristics of Modern Production and Operations function
- Organization of Production function
- Recent Trends in Production and Operations Management
- Role of Operations in Strategic Management
- Production and Operations strategy
- Elements and Competitive Priorities
- Nature of International Operations Management
Unit II Forecasting, Capacity And Aggregate Planning
- Need, Types Objectives and Steps.
- Overview of Qualitative and Quantitative methods.
- Capacity Planning- Long range, Types, Rough cut plan, Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), developing capacity alternatives.
- Aggregate Planning –Approaches, costs, Relationship to Master Production schedule. Overview of MRP, MRP II and ERP
Unit III Design Of Product, Service And Work Systems Product Design –
- Influencing factors, Approaches, Legal, Ethical and Environmental issues.
- Process – Planning, Selection, Strategy, Major Decisions.
- Service Operations –Types, Strategies, Scheduling (Multiple resources and cyclical scheduling).
- Work Study –Objectives, Procedure, Method Study and Motion Study.
- Work Measurement and Productivity – Measuring Productivity and Methods to improve productivity
For More Detailed Information, Check Below:
|Anna University Model Paper||Anna University Exam Time Table|
|Anna University Counselling||Anna University College list|
|Anna University College Ranking List||Anna University Hall Ticket|
Unit IV MATERIALS MANAGEMENT Materials Management –
- Objectives, Planning, Budgeting and Control.
- Overview of Materials Management Information Systems (MMIS).
- Purchasing –Objectives, Functions, Policies, Vendor rating and Value Analysis.
- Stores Management – Nature, Layout, Classification and Coding
- Inventory – Objectives, Costs and control techniques. Overview of JIT
Unit V PROJECT AND FACILITY PLANNING Project Management –
- Scheduling Techniques, PERT, CPM, Crashing CPM networks – Simple Problems.
- Facility Location – Theories, Steps in Selection, Location Models – Simple Problems.
- Facility Layout – Principles, Types, Planning tools and techniques.
M.C.A. (Master Of Computer Applications)-1st Semester
Unit I: DIGITAL FUNDAMENTALS
- Number Systems and Conversions
- Boolean Algebra and Simplification
- Minimization of Boolean Functions
- Karnaugh Map, Logic Gates
- NOR Implementation
Unit II: COMBINATIONAL AND SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS
- Design of Combinational Circuits
- Adder / Subtracter
- MUX /DEMUX
- Comparators, Flip Flops
- Slave Flip Flop
- State Diagram and Minimization
To Crack Exams With High Scoring Marks, Read below:
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
Unit III: BASIC STRUCTURE OF COMPUTERS
- Functional units
- Basic operational concepts
- Bus structures
- Performance and Metrics
- Instruction and instruction sequencing
- Software Interface
- Addressing modes
- RISC and CISC
- ALU design
- Fixed point and Floating point operation
Unit IV: PROCESSOR DESIGN
- Processor basics
- CPU Organization
- Data path design
- Control design
- Basic concepts
- Hard wired control
- Micro programmed control
- Pipeline control
- Super scalar operation
Unit V: MEMORY AND I/O SYSTEM
- Memory technology
- Memory systems
- Virtual memory
- Design methods
- Associative memories
- Input/Output system
- Programmed I/O
- DMA and Interrupts
- I/O Devices and Interfaces
To see all the further details about Anna University Syllabus 2017, you can visit Official Link. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can bookmark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Anna University Admission||Anna University DDE Admission|
|Anna University Fees Structure||Anna University Lateral Entry|
|Anna University Result||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|