Bangalore University Admission Form
Authority of the Bangalore University is going to start Bangalore University Admission Form process for Post Graduate and LLM course. Students who have dream to take admission in reputed Bangalore University, they must follow the online registration procedure.
Bangalore University application forms are invited from the eligible students, so those applicants are eligible they may fill Bangalore University Admission Form 2018 in the same manner as prescribed. Willful aspirants can take admission before the last dates.
Check BU Admission Form Dates
Bangalore University Admission 2018 procedure will be commenced by the authority in First week of July 2018. Students, who want to apply for Bangalore University Admission 2018 they have to submit admission fees by visiting the online portal i.e. bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
The university will conduct this Bangalore University Admission PG/LLM Admissions process on the basis of merit list or Entrance Exam for selection of eligible students. For further information you may go through this entire page which is well maintained by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bangalore University Admission Form
Bangalore University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates for PG / LLM admission should complete required qualification as following below:-
Bangalore University PG admission
Applicants who want to take admission in PG Programme they must have completed graduation in relevant department with minimum qualifying marks from recognized university.
Bangalore University LLM admission
- Candidates who want to get admission in LLM course they done One Year Post-Graduate Degree Program in Law are needed to appear in the entrance exam.
- Before applying for admission entrance test candidates must satisfy eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Candidates must have passed 3yrs/ 5yrs LLB degree examination conducted by Bangalore University or any other University recognized by UGC leading to the award of LLB degree with the minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST Category I and differently abled candidates) in the aggregate.
- Candidates from foreign countries who had qualified TOEFL exam are also eligible for admission.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Aspirants who have all set to applied for admission, they have to submit an application fee through online mode or offline mode. Application fee will submitted through online mode by using Net banking, Online NEFT transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card using following link given on this page.
Candidates who will submit application fee through offline mode by paying cash in any designated branches of SBI or Axis Bank across the country using “University Challan” generated. After paying the fee either through on-line or offline, one copy of the receipt / Challan (University Copy) shall be submitted along with the application in respective department. Fee paid through any other mode like DD or direct money transfer to University account will not be considered or refunded.
- For general category candidates – Rs. 200/- (Two hundred only)
- For SC/ ST/Cat-I applicants – Rs.100/-(One hundred only)
Bangalore University Admission Process:
Contenders will get admission in preferred course based on Bangalore university merit list. After that, they will be invited for Bangalore University counseling which will be conducted by Bangalore University at above prescribed date.
How To Fill Bangalore University Online Application Form?
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website of the university that is bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
- Go to the admission section present at the home page and hit on “PG Admissions 2018” link.
- This link will move you to the next page where you have to follow “Admission Notification – Kannada” link.
- Aspirants are advised to read complete notification for getting info about admission.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “Application Form for Admission” link.
- Fill application form with proper details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Now hit on “On-Line Application Fee payment link” for pay application fee.
- At last, submit the application form by hitting on suitable tab.
- Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Applicants should take a print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Check Out List of: Entrance Exams In India
For PG Courses Are As Follows:
|Starting of submission of Online Application Forms||First week of July 2018|
|Closing for submission of online application form||Third week of July 2018|
|Publication of merit list||First week of August 2018|
|Counselling will start from|
|Classes for PG course will begin||Second week of August 2018|
For The LLM Program Are As Follows:
|Starting date for filling application form||July 2018|
|Closing date for the receiving of application form|
|Last date for the receiving of application form (with late fee of Rs 200/)|
|Entrance test will be held on|
|Key answers will be declared on|
|Objections, if any, to be raised by the applicants for key answers||August 2018|
|Provisional Eligibility List of qualified applicants will be announced on|
|Date of counseling and admission|
|Classes will begin from|
If, candidates have wish to apply for Bangalore University Admission Form 2018 directly then please go through the direct link provided on our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may join us on face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates about entrance exams, admit cards etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bangalore University Syllabus||Bangalore University Time Table|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Scholarship in India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Why College Attendance is Important|