Bangalore University Admission Form
In India, Bangalore University is one of the best universities which cover almost the entire Bangalore city through its affiliated colleges. It offers a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate level courses. Now, Bangalore University Admission Form is available for PG courses.
Bangalore University invites applications from interested and eligible candidates to provide admission to keen candidates in various PG Courses at Jnanabharathi and PG centre at Ramanagara and in its Affiliated Colleges for the academic session of 2018 – 19. Read complete Bangalore University Admission Notification from here.
Bangalore University PG Admission Dates 2018
|Events for Bangalore University Admission Notification||Bangalore University Admission Dates|
|Starting date to apply for Bangalore University Admission Form||09-07-2018 from 10:00 am onwards|
|Last date to submit Bangalore University Online Admission Form without late fee||20-07-2018 up to 6:00 pm|
|Last date to submit Bangalore University Application form with late fine of Rs. 100||25-07-2018 up to 5:00 pm|
|Last date to send hard copy to concerned department||26-07-2018 up to 4:00 pm|
|Announcement of Omnibus Merit List||28-07-2018|
|Last date for submission of letter for correction in Omnibus Merit List||30-07-2018|
|Announcement of Final Merit List||01-08-2018|
|Counselling for admission to PG courses in Science Faculty||03-08-2018 and 07-08-2018|
|Counselling for admission to PG courses in Commerce Faculty||04-08-2018 and 08-08-2018|
|Counselling for admission to PG courses in Arts and Education Faculty||06-08-2018 and 09-08-2018|
|Commencement of 1st Semester classes||10-08-2018|
Bangalore University Admission Form Last Date:
Those students who are interested and are seeking Bangalore University Admission in Post Graduate courses need to submit their Application form till the last date that is 20-07-2018 (without late fee) and the end date to send application form with late fee of Rs. 200/- is 25-07-2018.
After submitting online applications, candidates will have to send the hard copy of it to concerned department till 26-07-2018. For further information you may go through this entire page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and submit the Bangalore University Admission Form through online mode.
Bangalore University Admission Form
About Bangalore University
- Bangalore University was come into existence in the year of 1964, also known as BU. This prominent University is a public state university located in the city of Bangalore in the state of Karnataka, India.
- BU University offers Bachelors, Masters, Integrated Programmes, Doctoral degrees, Diploma Courses and Certificates programmes under various disciplines.
- Currently, Bangalore University has almost 497 affiliated institutes/ colleges. Bangalore University is one of the leading universities in India. It has two campuses namely City Campus (Central College) and Jnana Bharathi Campus.
Must Check: Best & Career Guarantee Options
Bangalore University Courses Offered:
Faculty of Arts (MA Degrees)
Faculty of Science (M.Sc Degrees)
|Apparel Technology||Applied Geology||Bio-Chemistry|
|Electronic Media||Electronic Science||Environmental Science|
|Speech and Hearing||Yoga||Zoology|
Other Degrees Available
|Library Science (M.L.I.Sc.)||M.Com.||MTTM|
|MPA (Performing Arts)||MVA (Visual Arts)||MSW (Social Work)|
Bangalore University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria:
All the applying candidates for Bangalore University Admission Form must have passed at the undergraduate level from any recognized university in any discipline to be eligible for these programmes.
- For M.A. courses, the minimum required percentage is 40%, with 55% being the minimum for the language courses. Relaxations may be given to those from reserved categories.
- For M.Sc. courses, the minimum required percentage is 50%. The candidate must have had some exposure to the subject of study of the Master’s. In certain cases, candidates may be considered if overall aggregate is less than 50% but the core subject average is 50%.
- For the LLM course, a 50% grade is required in the LLB degree obtained from a recognized law school. A 5% relaxation is given for reserved categories.
Bangalore University Admission Selection Process:
According to Bangalore University PG Admission Selection Process, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis on the basis of merit list prepared by university for counselling process.
- Bangalore University Admission Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the information provided in the Bangalore University Admission Application Form. It is presented category wise.
- After that they have to appear in Bangalore University Counseling Process, where they will be offered a course based on availability of the course and the position in the omnibus merit list.
- The L.L.M. programme has an entrance examination, which covers topics learnt at the undergraduate level, as well as general and current affairs.
How to Fill Bangalore University Admission Form 2018?
To fill Bangalore University Admission Form, all the candidates are required to follow the basic steps:
- In the very first step, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in to fill Bangalore University Admission Form for PG
- From home page, you need to press on “ADMISSIONS ಸ್ನಾತಕೋತ್ತರ ಪದವಿ ಪ್ರವೇಶಾತಿ / PG Admissions 2018 -19 – Published on 08.07.2018” given in the middle.
- After that you need to press on “PG Admission Notification” from new window.
- Download Bangalore University Admission Notification and read the entire details.
- After reading complete Bangalore University PG Admission Notification, revisit to previous page and press on “Procedure for online submission of Application” link.
- Choose suitable link to apply for Bangalore University Application form 2018
- Fill Bangalore University Registration form with correct and complete details.
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents and deposit the application fees along with Bangalore University Application form.
- Now you need to submission of Bangalore University Admission Form and take a print out of the same.
- Attach self-attested copies of required documents and submit the Bangalore University Admission Form to the postal address:
Refer to official Notification
Bangalore University Contact details:
Jnana Bharathi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Contact Number: 080-22961000
Website address: bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
If you find the above information about Bangalore University Admission Form 2018 – 2019 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates on Bangalore University Admission 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Remember These Thing Before Admission||Bangalore University Results|
|Bangalore University Time Table||Bangalore University Syllabus|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Scholarship in India|