BARC Mumbai Recruitment
A job notification titled as BARC Mumbai Recruitment has been announced by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Trombay, Mumbai. Applications are invited from the skilled candidates for 17 positions of Research Associate (RA) Fellowship to work in the R&D projects in BARC. Brilliant Aspirants who want to work in this repudiated organization can apply by sending application form on or before the closing date which is stated below
You may check the other appropriate information’s related to this advertisement like eligibility criteria, selection procedure and procedure to fill the application form etc which is mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BARC Mumbai Recruitment
Applicants who are going to apply for BARC Mumbai Recruitment must possess Ph.D. degree in Metallurgical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Materials Science / Physics/ Chemistry or in other engineering field from recognized university.
Aspirants hired to fill up the vacant post of Research Associate (RA) will be paid Bridging fellowship of Rs 32,000/ Rs 38,000/ Rs 40,000/- per month plus Contingency Grant of Rs 32,000/- per annum +HRA @ 30% [wherever hostel accommodation is not available] till they get final degree.
Method of Hiring:
The screening will be done on the basis of which the short listed applicants will be called for Interview and Final selection will be made on the basis of their performance in interview. The date and Time and will be intimated to the short-listed candidates later.
How to apply for BARC Mumbai Recruitment?
- Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can download application form from Official Website which is www.barc.gov.in.
- Go to ‘career’ section and select the link ‘Applications are invited from the candidates for 17 positions of Research Associate (RA)Fellowship to work on R&D projects in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai’ to read the notification
- Now download the form and Fill it with all appropriate details and must affix recent passport size photograph in the space provided
- Attach the copies of required particulars/ documents given below with the Form.
- The documents must include the following-Two copies of self attested recent passport size photographs, one set of photocopies of mark-sheets, degree certificates (from SSC to M.Sc./M.Tech./Ph.D.), other academic credentials and work experience, Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Send the duly filled Application Form to the address mentioned below in an envelope.
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the Research Project No. on the envelope.
Deputy Establishment Officer
Recruitment-V, Central Central Complex
BARC, Trombay, Mumbai – 400 085
Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 15th January, 2016
Check this Official Notification to obtain detailed information related to BARC Mumbai Recruitment. For Daily updates regarding recruitment notification stay in touch with our web portal or you can bookmark this page using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section