Golden Opportunity !!! Apply for 6760+ Clerk Jobs In India Now !!! It’s not difficult to apply for Latest Clerk Recruitment in Government and Private Sector. You can fill online application form to confirm your registration for Clerks Exam. So many Govt. and Private firms has released Clerical Recruitment Notification for appointing worthy job seekers. Candidates, who want grab this chance, need to apply for Clerk Recruitment 2017 by going through details given here.
There are lots of openings for clerical jobs in public sector and Govt. sector. Those, who want to make their career more establish along with Upcoming Clerk Job, may read below given info. You can apply for Latest Clerk Jobs 2017 through online or offline mode as mentioned in official notices. Check links that are given here to know complete info in concern of Clerk Recruitment Notification.
|Job Notification||Name of Post||Number of Post||Last Date|
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017||Clerk, Ticket Collector, JE, Goods Guard and ASM||426||10/02/2017|
|District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017||Clerk/Peon||376||06/02/2017|
|Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017||LDC & Material Assistant||20||20/01/2017|
|Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017||Clerk||327||27/01/2017|
|WCD Odisha Recruitment 2017||Various||106||10/01/2017 & 21/01/2017|
|UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017||Clerk/ ADM/ SDM and others||2432||As Soon As Possible|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017||Various||443||01/02/2017|
|BARC Recruitment 2017||Trainee/UDC||99||31/01/2017|
|Lalit Kala Academi Recruitment 2017||Asst, Clerk, Supervisor jobs and many more||–||05/02/2017|
|Sainik School Kunjpura Recruitment 2017||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||–||31/01/2017|
|MSRTC Recruitment 2017||Driver, Conductor and Clerk (Assistant)||14247||03/02/2017|
|Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017||Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk and Technician Gr. III||–||13/02/2017|
|CMPFO Recruitment 2017||LDC, Steno-III,||Various||22/01/2017|
You may go through any links that are given above to about latest private and Govt Clerk Job 2017 in India. By checking out these link you know about the requirements for available vacancies and procedure of applying. We update this page on availability of latest Clerical Vacancies, so be connected with us to get latest info.
Latest Clerk Recruitment
- Sainik School Recruitment 2017 Punjab LDC/Driver Posts Advertisement
- District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 (376 Clerk/Peon) Notice Online
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Advt 446 JE/ALP/Fitter Jobs Apply
- Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017 mod.nic.in Fireman/LDC Posts Notice
- BARC Recruitment 2017 Online Application barc.gov.in 99 Trainee/UDC Advt
- Lalit Kala Akademi Recruitment 2017 lalitkala.gov.in Asst/Clerk Vacancy
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 keralapsc.gov.in KPSC 443 Jobs Notification
- MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification mahast.in 14247 Current Vacancy Apply
- Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 Chennai ICF Clerk/Tech Apply
- WCD Odisha Recruitment 2017 (106 Clerk/DEO/Peon) Job Advertisement Online
Clerk Job In Bank 2017:
It’s a dream of youth to get Clerical Jobs in Banks because of the safe future in banks. There are so many banks like State Bank Of India, Allahabad Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, State Bank of Mysore, Yes Bank, Indusind Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank etc that recruit candidates for posts under Clerical Recruitment In Banks. Banks conduct written test and / or interview to test skills of applying candidates for Bank Clerk Vacancy. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is the government organization that conducts common written examination to appoint candidates in different government banks.
|Thousands Of Jobs, Check Out Through Below Given Categories|
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Government Clerk Job 2017:
In India there are huge numbers of government companies that recruits talented individuals for Govt Clerk Jobs. The working of clerks is data handling and in banks clerks manage the deposit and withdraw of money. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of qualification and rounds conducted by the selection panel. There is good scope of growth in this field as you can apply for officer level after having experience as clerk.
Requirement of Latest Clerk Vacancy:
- Candidates are required to be Graduate in relevant field from recognized university or institution.
- Some organizations also demand for experience for recruiting individuals against Clerical Vacancy.
- Appliers should also have typing speed in English and Hindi on computer as per the demand of the organization.
To Check Weekly Recruitment Updates, Hit:
For Month Wise Current Affairs – Check
Salary of Clerks:
Various government organizations pay salary for clerical posts in pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200 and grade pay of Rs. 2800/-. Those are selected for Bank Clerk Vacancies, are paid salary Rs. 7200 – 19300 along with various benefits and perks as per norms of banks. in private sector salary of clerks are different depending on the responsibilities and qualification.
Clerk Exam Notification 2017:
Various government / private organization conducts recruitment exam time to time to select Clerk and before this organization releases clerk exam notification time to time. Aspirants just need to check the above mentioned table and visit the suitable link and apply accordingly.
Get Latest Recruitment Updates Through This Section
Those candidates who will qualify in the exam will be called for an Interview depending on their marks in relevant categories. Only definite number of aspirants will be informed for Interview process according to vacancies available and ranking of a candidate. Final selection will be based on performance in both test and Interview.
Clerk Vacancies 2017:
In the present year, many vacancies have been advertised for clerical posts for the various offices of different regions. Here, we are providing you the list of some government & private organizations which offers Latest Clerk Job to those candidates, who are jobless and suitable for these jobs:
- PSPCL (Punjab) (UDC/ Accounts (Office Assistant Accounts), UDC/General (Office Assistant General), LDC/Cashier)
- SSC – CHSL (LDC)
- Indian School of Mines (LDC)
- Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (UDC)
- Ordnance Equipment Factory
- NISER Bhubaneswar (Clerk-A) (LDC)
- Aligarh Muslim University (LDC, Record Clerk)
- Tata Memorial Hospital (LDC)
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (LDC)
- HQ Northern Command (LDC)
- ICAR CCARI (LDC)
- Consortium for Educational Communication (Lower Division Clerk)
- Ordnance Depot Alipore (Lower Division Clerk)
- National Commission for Minorities (LDC, UDC)
Hurry Up!! Seek Out Latest Jobs According To Your Qualification
It Just Got Harder To Find A Job In Your State: Get Here
How Can I Get Select For Clerk Vacancies 2017 ?
Neither it’s a difficult nor easy task to get appointed for clerical jobs openings. You have to qualify the rounds conducted by the recruitment panel. These rounds may include aptitude test, typing test and personal interview. Pattern of the examination is different according to the organization. Mostly questions of written exam are graduation based and reasoning, general awareness and quantitative skills are tested in these exams. Candidates, who qualify all rounds, may get appointed for available vacancies.
Way to fill Clerk Online Application:
- First, candidates are required to visit the official site of particular organization.
- On home page of official site go to “Careers/ Recruitment / Notification/ Latest Updates etc and hit the link.
- On next page select the appropriate link related to clerk post.
- First read the notification carefully and if you fulfill all eligibility criteria then hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all required details carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Make the payment of application fee (if required).
- After completion of form check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- Take print out of online application form for future use.
Upcoming Govt./ Private Jobs Notification
Documents Required At The Time Of Verification:
- Certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth/ caste/ and disability, if any.
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate/ Certificate of disability issued by the Competent Authority.
- ‘Person With Disabilities’ claiming the benefit of reservations/ age relaxation should submit a copy of Medical Certificate as specified in The Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection Of Rights And Full Participation) Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate.
- 5 copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of written examination and interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of written test/ interview may lead to disqualification.
You may apply for Bank Clerk Recruitment or other clerical jobs according to your wish. We gave the links of different Bank Clerk Jobs 2017 and others above. You may go through the eligibility conditions and apply if satisfying the requirements. Also procedure of applying is given in the concerned notification. If you have any query regarding given information, please ask in comment box that is given below. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Many government and private organizations circulates Government Clerk Jobs Notification and Private Clerk Jobs Notification time to time, so you must be stay updated with latest Upcoming Clerk Recruitment 2017 and keeps visiting this page time to time. Candidates can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com using control + D to obtain latest details regarding Government Clerk Recruitment on your one hit and subscribe our free e-mail services to get up to date details directly into your mailbox.