Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has issued vacancies notification as BARC Recruitment. Organization is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for filling up Scientific Assistant/B Posts. Candidates, who are willing to apply for BARC Vacancies, may attend Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date which is 07/12/2017. To get more information for BARC Vacancy, you may need to check this page.
All those willing contenders may attend the Interview for barc.gov.in recruitment with all certificates /documents in original and self attested photocopies of same at the venue given below. Before going to attend interview, you may read entire details regarding BARC Recruitment 2018. Interested and qualified aspirants may get other details about Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Mumbai Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|30/11/17||BARC Recruitment||Scientific Assistant||B.sc||07/12/2017 (Walkin)||See Notification|
Name of the Post:
- Candidate must have the B.Sc with Post Graduation Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology like DMRIT or BNMT or any equivalent course.
- Aspirant with Masters Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology / Science may also apply but shall not be given any preference or higher pay.
- Moreover, Candidates who have completed such requisite training programs are eligible to apply.
Check Below More Relevant Jobs For You:-
Salary Structure for BARC jobs:
Contenders, who will be appointed for Scientific Assistant Vacancy, will get pay scale of Rs. 19,502/- per month with DA which is offered by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
Age Limitation for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy:
- Maximum age of appliers should be 50 years as on 01.12.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. directives to reserved category SC/ ST/ OBC.
Criteria of selection:
Selection of the contestants for any one of the above mentioned post will be done on the basis of their performance in interview. No TA/ DA will be admissible for interview.
|How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:|
Steps To Apply For BARC Vacancies:
- First of all open the official website of organization that is barc.gov.in
- Afterwards, hit “Careers Opportunities” tab which is at top of the page.
- Then select “Recruitment” and then choose “New Vacancies”.
- Now, hit on “Walk-In-Interview for appointment of two posts of Nuclear Medicine Technologist in the grade of Scientific Assistant/B on locum/adhoc basis.” link.
- A PDF will appear, read all the relevant details from that.
- Interested eligible candidates may Walk-in for Interview, on the date & time mentioned below, with all relevant documents (Originals + one set of photo copies), Age Certificate, Experience certificate, and one passport size photos.
- Candidates are advised to bring all their original documents for verification purpose.
Conference Room No.3,
1st floor, Administrative Wing,
BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar,
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 2:30 PM on 07/12/2017
Interested aspirants may check Official Notification Link for getting detailed information. Candidates are requested to stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect latest info regarding BARC Recruitment 2018. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing ctrl+ D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Walkin Jobs In India||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|