Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced a job notification related to BARC Recruitment. BARC is going to organize a walk-in interview and invites hard working and capable candidates for filling up various jobs vacancy of General Duty Medical Officer, Resident Medical Officer, Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer and other jobs. So, candidates who find themselves eligible for above said post may appear for walk-in interview for BARC Recruitment 2016 on below mentioned schedule.
For more information regarding BARC Recruitment 2016 such as vacancy details, qualification required, age limit etc. Candidates need to check the entire page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Vacancy and Salary Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Post Graduate Resident Medical
|2.||General Duty Medical Officer||04||Rs. 38,029 /- p.m. Plus DA admissible to SO / C (Medical Officers)|
|(ICCU / Medicine)||03||
|(Casualty / Disp.)||01|
Applying candidates for any of the above said post must have MS / MD /DNB degree / MBBS (with one year internship) from the recognized University / Institution.
|Post Name||Age Limitation|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical
|Up to 40 years|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Not more than 50 years as on 1st February 2016|
|Resident Medical Officer||-|
|Junior / Senior Resident Doctor||Up to 40 years|
The categorization of the aspirants will totally base on their performance in Walk-in-Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
How to Apply:
- Interested aspirants need to visit the official website that is barc.gov.in
- Then follow “Recruit / Career” Section and select “Recruitment” tab available on home page.
- Select the appropriate link according to the post you want to apply for.
- Read the complete details firstly.
- Now eligible candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree – year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.), registration and experience certificate, One passport size self photograph.
- Candidates need to carry all the original documents with them at the time of interview.
- At last attend walk-in-interview on the specify date, time, venue which is mentioned below on this page.
1st floor, Administrative Wing,
BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar,
Mumbai 400 094
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||15th February 2016 at 1130 hrs. (Monday)|
|For all other Posts||17th February, 2016 (Wednesday)|
Note: Candidates can collect other information regarding BARC Recruitment 2016 you may go through the Official Link. You can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to obtain latest information directly on your timeline. Aspirants can book mark this page by using CTRL +D for getting instants access of this page. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section