Applicants, who want to make their career in BARC, they must grab this job opportunities by applying against BARC Recruitment. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released a job notification as BARC Recruitment 2016 to hire skilled and dynamic candidates for 07 vacancies of Pharmacist/B, Technician/D [Dental Technician (Dental Mechanics)], Technician/B (Printing) and other various posts. Contenders, who find themselves eligible according below given criteria, you may apply for BARC Jobs.
Interested candidates may apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancies by filling and attending walk in interview on or before the final date that is mentioned below. For obtaining rest information about Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment, you need to go through this page which is written by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Seats|
|Technician/D [Dental Technician (Dental Mechanics)]||01|
|Technician/D [Dental Technician (Dental Hygienist)]||01|
|Nuclear Medicine Physician||01|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Qualifications & Salary Structure:
|Pharmacist/B||HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.||Rs.32568/-|
|Technician/D [Dental Technician (Dental Mechanics)]||HSC (Science) with 60% marks + 2 years Dental Technician Diploma (Dental Mechanics) recognised by Dental Council of India.|
|Technician/D [Dental Technician (Dental Hygienist)]||HSC (Science) with 60% marks + 2 years Dental Technician Diploma (Dental Hygienist) recognized by Dental Council of India.|
|Technician/C (Printing)||SSC/HSC (both with Science and Mathematics) with minimum 60% marks + Trade certificate (N.T.C issued after ITI course / N.A.C).||Rs.28871/-|
|Nuclear Medicine Physician||MBBS + D.R.M.||Rs.38029/-or Rs.45098/-|
Visit below Links for More Jobs Options:
- Applicants, who are applying for Nuclear Medicine Physician Post, should not be more than 50 years as on 01st October 2015, for other posts, should not less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per norms.
- Participants, who are going to fill BARC Application Form, have to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs.100/-.
- There is no fee for SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, PWD (for DR/01 only) category and Women candidates.
- Candidates need to download the three fold challan from the BARC website www.barcrecruit.gov.in and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India.
Check Here: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Method of Selection:
For Nuclear Medicine Physician:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be organized by the selection panel of organization.
For rest other posts:
Selection of the aspirants will be based on the basis of their appearance of screening written test as per the post they are applying.
Syllabus for the screening test is given below:
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General intelligence and reasoning||10||10||1 Hour|
|Questions based on the respective trade / discpline||20||20|
Quick Links For Test / Interview:
- Aptitude Questions And Answers
- How to Prepare For Maths
- How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
- How to Crack Interview
Applying Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs:
For Technician/Physician Post:
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply for BARC Recruitment, need to fill an application Form which is available on the official website that is barc.gov.in.
- Now, have to choose “Recruitment” link which is mentioned in the section of “Recruit/Career” shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, select “new vacancies” link and you will get new page which contains various vacancies link but you have to select “Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for various Group-C posts in BARC, Mumbai” link and read the notification.
- After reading the notification, press “Apply online” link and after pressing on that link, you will get a new page.
- Form this page, select “Job Application” tab and choose “Apply Online” link. you may read applying process by selecting “How to Apply” tab.
- After reading instructions, you can start to fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled complete form and submit the fee, need to upload in www.barcrecruit.gov.in/ My Account/Application Fee‟.
- After completing online submission, applicants, who working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, and Autonomous Bodies etc, must send hard copy of filled application form on postal address which is given below in this page.
Check Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Deputy Establishment Officer,
Recruitment-II, Central Complex,
Find More: Jobs in Mumbai
For Nuclear Medicine Physician post:
- Applicants, who want to apply for Nuclear Medicine Physician post, must attend walk-in interview which will be held on specified date or venue.
- First of all, read notification carefully by visiting the official website that is barc.gov.in.
- Now, go for “Recruit/Career” section and choose “Recruitment” link.
- Then, select “New Vacancies” link and hit on “Walk-In-Interview for the post of SO/C or SO/D (Nuclear Medicine Physician) on locum I adhoc basis” link.
- Read the notification carefully and collect documents which you must bring at the time of interview.
- When you are going to appear for interview, need to bring original certificates of educational qualification and Experience and one set of attested photo copies of certificates and one passport size colored photograph.
- Applicants should reach at the venue of interview before the last date.
Press Here: Know More about Latest Walkins
Conference Room, 1st floor,
BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar,
Mumbai 400 094
Get More: Maharashtra Jobs
|Last date to apply online for Technician/Physician post||27th May 2016|
|Walk-in date for Nuclear Medicine Physician post||30th May 2016 at 11:00 a.m.|
Applicants may read the official notification for more details about BARC Recruitment 2016. You may subscribe our free mail service and stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates direct in your mailbox instantly.
Official Link1: BARC Recruitment Notification
Official Link2: BARC Recruitment Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|Employment News- New Updates||Free Online Test Series|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Current Affairs|