A current opening notification has been published by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre stated as BARC Recruitment for various vacancies. Applications are invited by the talented and capable job seekers by the organization to build their career in government sector. Candidates may grab this latest career opportunity by applying in concerned of BARC vacancies notification for the posts of Panel Consultant, Resident Doctor, Resident Medical Officer and others in different field. Individuals, who are keen to collect more info regarding BARC Recruitment 2016 they may keep in touch with our web portal to get latest updates. Interested applicants may apply against this advertisement according to the described instructions provided here by in this page.
Appliers who found themselves eligible for these vacant vacancies and who are willing to apply for these above discussed posts can go for this recruitment. Those job appliers, who wants to know other details like vacancy, age limit, basic pay, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply etc about BARC Recruitment, they may read out the left over information on this page modified by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
|Name Of Post||Discipline||No. Of Post|
|(Non-DNB) Junior / Senior Resident Doctor||Radiology||01|
|Resident Medical Officer||ICCU /Medicine||02|
|Obst. & Gyn.||01|
Required Qualification and Experience for BARC Recruitment:
For Panel Consultant:
- Appliers must have done BPO (Bachelors in prosthetics and orthotics) and should have minimum 7 years of experience.
- The aspirants should be registered as Rehab professional with the Rehabilitation Council of India.
For Junior Resident Doctor:
Job seekers should have MBBS degree from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
For Senior Resident Doctor:
Contenders must have done MBBS from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the concerned discipline recognized by Medical Council of India along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline.
For Resident Medical Officer:
- Job searchers must have MBBS / MS / MD / DNB degree from recognized university with one year internship certificate in the concerned specialty from recognized institution.
- Candidates should have 4 years experience after Post Graduation in required discipline.
The upper age limit should be not exceeding from:
- 60 years for Panel Consultant.
- 40 years for other posts.
Selected contenders will receive salary amount as framed in the below table:
|Name Of Post||Discipline||Consolidated Pay|
|Panel Consultant||Orthotist||Rs. 399/- per hour.|
|Resident Medical Officer||ICCU / Medicine||1st year : Rs.48,000/- 2nd year : Rs.50,000/- 3rd year : Rs.52,000/-|
|Medicine||1st year: Rs.60, 000/- 2nd year : Rs.62, 000/-3rd year : Rs.64,000/-|
|Obst. & Gyn.|
|(Non-DNB) Junior Resident Doctor||RadiologyOBGY
|Rs. 48,000/- per month|
|(Non-DNB) Senior Resident Doctor||Rs.50,000/- per month|
Selection Procedure of BARC Recruitment:
Job hunters will be selected on the basis of written test / interview as decided by the selection commission department of the organization.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment?
For Panel Consultant:
- First of all you need to go to the official website i.e. www.barc.gov.in for the application format.
- Now choose the ‘recruit / career’ section from the menu bar of the home page.
- Then select ‘new vacancies’ option under ‘recruitment’ section.
- Now under ‘BARC Hospital would like to empanel Orthotist as Panel Consultant’ select the ‘Download Form’ link from that page.
- After completing all the details put the application form into an envelope with a super subscription of “Application for the Post of _____________” on the envelope.
- Also attach all the essential testimonials, attested / self attested photo copies of certificates (educational, caste), degree certificate, experience and other along with the recent photograph and application form.
- Now send the duly filled application form with all the required documents on or before the last date at the below furnished address on this page.
BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar,
Mumbai 400 094
- Job seekers should have to prepared their applications first or they may download the application format from the official website containing details like Name, father’s name, address, e-mail address, contact numbers, date of birth, caste, Educational qualifications, and experience (if any) & paste a recent colored passport size photograph on it.
- Interested candidates and having the aforesaid qualifications & eligibility criteria they may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree – year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.), registration and experience certificate, One passport size self photograph at the below framed venue.
- Candidates are advised to report at 09:00 a.m. at the walk-in-interview venue.
Conference Room, 1st Floor,
BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre ) Hospital,
Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094.
- Last date for receipt of completed application for Panel Consultant: on or before 30th November 2015
- Walk-In-Interview will be held on: 20th November 2015, Friday at 11:00 a.m.
Note: To acquire remaining information related to BARC Recruitment you can Check Official Link. You can obtain latest updates regarding BARC Recruitment 2016 through this page, so remain in touch with us. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+D.
You may also like to check this Section