Latest openings of Technician, Therapist and Social Worker are available!!! An Online advertisement regarding BARC Recruitment has been published now by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Applicants, having HSC / B.Sc. /P.G. Degree, may apply for BARC Recruitment 2017. You may attend walk in interview along with prescribed application and required documents.
This page Includes:
|BARC Vacancy Details||Eligibility for BARC Jobs|
|Salary Details||Mode of Enrollment|
|How to attend Walk In||Date of Interview|
For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Job, interested individuals should attend interview on scheduled date that is 30/01/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential information about Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2017 below for convenience of our visitors, so please read before applying.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
HSC (10 + 2) Science and 3 months Experience or Training in Central Sterile Supply Department / Operation Theater is desirable
|Audiologist and Speech Therapist||B.Sc. (Audiology & Speech Therapy) / BASLP with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Institute/University|
|Medical Social Worker||
P.G. Degree in Medical Social Work / Master in Social Work with specialization in medical and psychiatry with minimum 50% marks
|CSSD Technician||Press Here|
|Audiologist and Speech Therapist||Press Here|
|Medical Social Worker||Press Here|
For post o CSSD Technician, aspirants will be paid Rs. 11,730/- Plus DA (prerevised) admissible for T/B and for rest post Rs. 19,502/- Plus DA admissible for SA/B (Pre-revised).
Age of applying candidates for BARC Vacancies should not exceed from 50 years as on 1. 1. 2017. Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
Selection Process for BARC Job:
Walk- in- interview will be organized to appoint skilled job seekers for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre vacancy. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to Apply?
- Willing job seekers for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs should go through official site that is www.barc.gov.in.
- Move your cursor to ‘Career Opportunity’ and a drop down list will appear.
- Choose ‘Recruitment’ option from it and a new page will open.
- Select link given under ‘details’ for ‘Recruitment for Medical Social Worker on Locum Basis’ or ‘Recruitment for Audiologist and Speech Therapist on Locum Basis’ or ‘Recruitment of CSSD Technician on Adhoc Basis’.
- Read complete notification and thereafter attend walk in interview along with original certificates (SSC. HSC, School Leaving Certificate, Degree, Passings and Marksheets etc.) of educational qualification and experience.
- Also carry one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph at time of exam.
- Reach to the venue that is given below on Monday, 30th January, 2017.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
|Audiologist and Speech Therapist||Conference Hall NO.1, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094|
Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Time of Interview: Monday, 30/01/2017 at 1030 hrs
Note: You may apply for BARC Recruitment 2017 through official notices that are well stated above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released an employment notice related to BARC Recruitment. Talented individuals may apply against vacancies of Scientific Officer post. You may submit BARC Online Application by going through instructions that are well mentioned below. Interested job seekers for BARC Recruitment 2017 should send their application till 14/02/2017.
Candidates, who are matching with the eligibility conditions that are given below, can get appointed for available vacancies by qualifying rounds conducted by Centre. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is describing other information about Bhabha Atomic Research Centre vacancies below, so please read complete given instructions to apply easily.
Candidates should have Degree of B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Tech) in food technology / B.Sc. (Engg.)/ 5 year integrated M.Tech. / M.Sc. in concern field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Aspirants will be paid Rs. 35000/- per month along with book allowances Rs. 10000/- during the training. After completion of training, applicants will be paid Rs. 63000/- plus TA and HRA per month as salary.
BARC Recruitment Notice - Official Notification
Age of applying candidate for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment should not be below 18 years and upper age limit can be decided as per rules of organization.
Initial screening of appliers or BARC Recruitment will be done through GATE 2016/ GATE 2017 Score or by performance in online test, which will be held in the month of March 2017.
Check Here: BARC Syllabus 2017
How to fill Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Application Form ?
- Candidates, who want to garb this chance, please go through official site of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre that is www.barc.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Career Opportunity’ section from above side and a drop down list will appear.
- Now, you need to select ‘Recruitment’ option and after that select link for ‘Online applications are invited for Admission in BARC Training School against OCES/DGFS-2017 Programme Under HBNI’.
- Now fill your online application form properly and upload your passport size photo and signature etc.
- Submit your application and take print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date to submit online application: 14/02/2017
- Last date of uploading Gate Score: 02/04/2017
Note: You may get complete details about BARC Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above. Be connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
Online application forms are invited from skilled contenders for filling up 99 vacancies of Trainee/UDC through BARC Recruitment. Candidates can fulfill their dream to get Government Sector Jobs by applying against this advertisement. If you want to know more about BARC Recruitment 2017 you must check this page which is designed as per your comfort.
Candidates can apply for various BARC Vacancies of Plant Operator / Health Physics Assistant (HP), Laboratory Assistant, Fitter, Welder, Turner, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Machinist, Technician / C (Boiler Operator) and Upper Division Clerk. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing each and every detail of BARC Recruitment on this page, so please check it….
|Post Name||No. of vacancy|
|Plant Operator / Health Physics Assistant (HP)||32|
|Technician / C (Boiler Operator)||03|
|Upper Division Clerk||10|
Qualification Needed for BARC Jobs:
|Plant Operator / Health Physics Assistant (HP)||HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate / NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration|
|Fitter||SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Fitter/Welder/Turner/ Electrician / Instrument Mechanic/ Electronic Mechanic/ Machinist/NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration|
|Technician / C (Boiler Operator)||SSC +1 Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority|
|Upper Division Clerk||A degree (Graduate) in Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce of a recognized university (or) equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks + Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing + Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English.|
- The minimum age of the applying contenders for BARC Vacancy must be 18 years according to the requirement of the organization.
- The maximum age should be 22 years as on 31/01/2017 as per the rules of selection committee of BARC.
- The upper age for Technician / C (Boiler Operator) must not be above 25 years.
- For the post of Upper Division Clerk maximum age of contenders should be 27 years as on 31/01/2017.
- Relaxation in age for SC/OBC/PWD candidates as per the norms of organization or Government.
The minimum Height of the applying aspirants for BARC Recruitment must be 160 cms. The minimum weight should be 45.5 Kg.
<<<<< Check Here: BARC Recruitment Notification>>>>>
- Applying contenders for BARC Recruitment have to pay application fee of Rs. 100 in any branch of State Bank of India.
- First of all contenders must go through the official website of the organization.
- Download the three fold challan and make payment in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates need to submit challan marked “Institution copy” at the time of document verification.
- After that, you should upload details related to payment of fees in www.barcrecruit.gov.in / MyAccount/Application Fee.
- Aspirants can pay non – refundable fee should not be later than 31/01/2017.
- Fee is exempted for those candidates, who belong to SC/ST, PWD, Ex-servicemen and Women.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
- Eligible candidates, who are going to grab Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs after selection they will get an impressive or attractive amount of salary of Rs. 6200/- 7200/- per month.
- For Technician / C and the post of Upper Division Clerk the salary will be paid of Rs. 25500/- which will be decided by the organization according to the performance of contenders in selection process.
Method of Assortment:
Applicants, who are interested in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy they will be selected on the basis of their performance in selection process, which has been mentioned in detailed below-
- The selection process will consist of test in 3 stages conducted by the organization as per their norms.
- Stage 1 & 2 will be written Test and Stage 3 Trade /Skill Test.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the written Exam.
- Preliminary Test: First of all candidates need to qualify pre exam which will be totally based in Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
- Advanced Test: Those candidates will qualify the Preliminary Test they will be appeared in Advanced Test which will be from the respective trade.
- Trade /Skill Test: Only for those candidates who have shortlisted after Stage-2 test they will be successfully selected for their willing post.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment?
- Candidates, who are willing to apply against Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Careers, they must go to the official website of the organization that is www.barc.gov.in
- Then candidates have to hit on “Careers Opportunities” which is available at the menu bar on the home page.
- After that, candidates need to press “Recruitment” under Careers opportunity.
- Now contenders must hit on “New Vacancies” and then a new page will be shown at the screen of your system.
- Candidates must select the link of “Online applications are invited for Stipendiary Trainees Category- II for training in Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB), BARCF, Kalpakkam” and hit on “Details”.
- Applicant should the complete advertisement in a suitable way.
- After that, come back to the previous page and hit on “Here to Apply Online”.
- Candidate need to “log in” by entering email id and password.
- Then new users need to “Register” themselves first and fill the complete information.
- Now candidates must fill the mandatory information asked in BARC Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents which are given below and recent passport size photograph.
- Check the complete form before sending and then hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for further use.
- Educational/ Technical qualification
- Date of birth/Proof of age
- SC/ST certificate should be issued by authorized authority
- OBC candidate’s caste certificate
- Any other relevant certificates (as applicable)
Date need to remember:
Last date to apply online: 31/01/2017
Note: Candidates can get more details regarding BARC Recruitment through Official Notification given. For fine points or future updates related to BARC Recruitment 2017 you need to stay connect with our portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.