Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released a job notification in concern to BARC Recruitment. Brilliant and career oriented candidates are invited for 18* Vacancies of Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor (JR / SR), Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (PGRMO), Medical Officer (MO) and Part-time Dental Surgeons posts. For BARC Recruitment 2017, aspirants should submit their application form or attend walk in as per post applied for.
Highlights of this Page:
|BARC Vacancy||Essential Qualification for BARC Recruitment|
|Process to send application and Walk In Interview||Pay Details|
|End Date to Apply and Walk In Date||Mode of Appointment|
Interested job seekers for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2017 should attend walk in interview on 17/04/2017 and submit prescribed application form till 01/05/2017. You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about BARC Jobs Openings.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||BARC Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|1||Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor||04||For Jr. Resident Doctor: MBBS from recognized university with one year internship
For Sr. Resident Doctor: MBBS degree plus Post Graduate Diploma or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor
|2||Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||12||MS/ MD/ DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university|
|3||Medical Officer (General Medicine)||–||MD/DNB (General Medicine) OR Equivalent|
|4||Medical Officer (Ophthalmology)||01||MS/MD/DNB (Ophthalmology) OR Equivalent OR MBBS with relevant P.G.Diploma & three years experience|
|5||Part-time Dental Surgeons||01||B.D.S. from recognized University with three year’s institutional experience|
Grab Today: Medical Jobs
BARC Recruitment Notice PDF:
|Post Name||Download PDF|
|Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor||Press Here|
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||Press Here|
|Medical Officer (General Medicine)||Press Here|
|Medical Officer (Ophthalmology)||Press Here|
|Part-time Dental Surgeons||Press Here|
Salary Details and Age Limit for BARC Recruitment:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor||40 years||For Jr. Resident Doctor:
Rs. 48,000/- per month
For Sr. Resident Doctor:
Rs. 50,000/- per month
|Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer||Rs. 60,000/- for the 1st year, Rs. 62,000/- for the 2nd year and Rs.64,000/- for the 3rd year|
|Medical Officer (General Medicine)||50 years||Rs. 84,000/- per month
|Medical Officer (Ophthalmology)|
|Part-time Dental Surgeons||40 years||Rs. 618/- per hour|
Personal Interview or walk in interview will be conducted to test skills of appliers for BARC Job. Job hunters, who will perform well, may get appointed for available jobs openings.
How to Apply for BARC Jobs?
- Eligible candidates for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Job must go and open the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre that is www.barc.gov.in.
- Then at the home page candidates must select “Career Opportunities” tab then follow “Recruitment” >>> “New Vacancies” link from drop- down list.
From Sr. No. 1 to 4:
- For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy, select link for the post you want to apply and read complete notification properly.
- Interested candidates should attend the interview along with one set of all original certificates of date of birth, educational qualifications (Class X, XII, MBBS-year wise mark sheet, passing certificate, Internship passing certificate, Degree & Diploma certificate), experience, registration and one passport size self photograph
- Aspirants should go for interview to the venue that is given below on 17/04/2017.
For Sr. No. 5:
- For BARC Recruitment, select link for ‘Appointment of Part-time Dental Surgeons in B.A.R.C. Hospital’.
- Read the complete details about the advertisement and come back to previous page.
- Select link ‘Download Form’ and prepare application form in prescribed format.
- Application should be attached along with attested copies of year-wise educational qualifications, Marksheets, Passings, Degrees, internship, experience, valid registration etc.
- Prescribed application should be forwarded to the address that is well stated below till 01/05/2017.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Postal Address/ Venue and Important Date:
|Sr. No.||Postal Address/ Venue||Important Date|
|From Sr. No. 1 to 4||Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094||17/04/2017|
|For Sr. No. 5||Administrative Officer – III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094||01/05/2017|
Find More: Jobs in Mumbai
Note: You may get complete information in concern to BARC Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|