Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has promulgated a vacancy advertisement as BARC Recruitment 2016. Organization is going to recruit capable and eligible contenders to fill up the vacant post of Medical Officer (MO), Junior/Senior Resident Doctor, Resident Medical Officer and others mentioned below. Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for the said posts. You may gain latest updated info or notification against BARC Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Applying candidates for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment are needed to follow the applying procedure which is mentioned below. You can get complete detail against BARC Vacancies by scrolling this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy & Qualification Detail:
|Post Name||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Medical Officer||MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized University||14|
|Junior/Senior Resident Doctor||MBBS Degree from recognized University||04|
|Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine)||MBBS from recognized University with one year internship||02|
|Resident Medical Officer (Casualty/Disp.)||01|
|General Duty Medical Officer On Adhoc/Locum||MBBS||01|
|Medical Officer (General Medicine)||MD/DNB (General Medicine) OR Equivalent||-|
|Pathology Technologists||M.Sc.with 60% marks and DMLT.||02|
To Get More Medical Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age Limitation & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit (In Years)||Pay Scale / Month|
|Junior/Senior Resident Doctor||
|Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine)||-||1st year : Rs.48,000/- 2nd year : Rs.50,000/- 3rd year : Rs.52,000/-|
|Resident Medical Officer (Casualty/Disp.)|
|General Duty Medical Officer On Adhoc/Locum||50||Rs.38,029/- p.m. Plus DA|
|Medical Officer (General Medicine)||Rs. 45,098/- Plus DA|
|Pathology Technologists||40||Rs. 508/- per hour Plus Incidental expenses of Rs.300/- per visit|
Appointment of candidates for BARC Jobs will be done on the behalf of their performance in interview which would be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Check Here: BARC Syllabus and Exam Pattern
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment?
For Pathology Technologists:-
- Applying candidates are required to go through official web site of organization that is www.barc.gov.in
- Now you have to hit “Recruitment” link under “Career Opportunities” tab which is available at the menu bar of home page.
- After that you have to select the post you are applying for and read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the notification you are required to download the application form and take print out of it as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Then you need to take print out of it and fill it an appropriate manner & attach all the documents or testimonials with it.
- Finally you are required to send it to the address mentioned below.
Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division,
BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
Find More: Jobs in Mumbai
Last date of receipt of application form: – 31st August, 2016
For Remaining Posts:
- First open the official web portal of organization that is www.barc.gov.in and go through the “Career Opportunities” tab which is available at menu bar of home page.
- After that you are needed to select the post you are wish to apply for and read the notification carefully.
- Now you have to prepare a CV & take with one set of true copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualifications (Class X, XII, MBBS-year wise mark sheet, passing certificate, Internship passing certificate, Degree certificate), experience, registration and one passport size self photograph and go for the interview at the address mentioned below on specified date.
Conference Room, 1st floor,
Admn.Wing, BARC Hospital,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
|Post Name||Walk-in Date|
|Medical Officer||August 23, 2016|
|Junior/Senior Resident Doctor|
|Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine)|
|Resident Medical Officer (Casualty/Disp.)|
|General Duty Medical Officer On Adhoc/Locum||26th August, 2016|
|Medical Officer (General Medicine)|
Applying candidates for BARC Recruitment 2016 may get further detail through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates regarding BARC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: