Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has published a notification entitled as BARC Recruitment. It has invited applications from eligible and talented candidates to appoint the Consultant in Specialty of Ophthalmology of permanent or temporary basis in Hospital. Aspirants who want to make their career in government sector must apply for BARC Recruitment 2016.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply for BARC Recruitment Notification post by submitting their online applications till the last date 13th May 2016. To get more information related to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment you need to go through the page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Consultant in Specialty of Ophthalmology
Only those aspirants can apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre jobs who have qualified in MS/MD/DNB (Ophthalmology) from an institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
Searching For More Medical Jobs: Check Here
To Get More Post Graduate Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Contenders who want to apply they should not more than 35 years as on 1st April 2016.
Appointed aspirants will get an attractive salary of Rs. 665/- per hour And the no. of visiting hours is 2 sessions of every Saturday of 5 hours duration (i.e. 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400hrs to 1600 hrs).
The process of selection will be based on interview. So, candidates must prepared and need to give their best in interview.
Quick Links To Crack Interview:
Procedure to Apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment:
The candidates can apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy from the following procedure:
- First of all the interested aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization barc.gov.in
- Now you need to choose the “Recruit/Career” tab in the menu bar.
- A drop down list will be open and you need to choose “Recruitment”.
- After that a new page will be open with an advertisement so you need to read it completely and carefully.
- Now download the application form and fill it with all mandatory details like personal details, qualification details, e-mail, contact details, experience and others.
- After completing the application form you need to attached attested copies of educational qualification year- wise, mark sheets, degrees, passing certificate, experience, registration etc and put into an envelope subscribing on the cover ‘Name of the Post…………..’ and send it to the address given below:
- At last you need to take a Xerox copy for future references.
How To Make An Impressive Resume: Check Here
Medical Division, BARC Hospital,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
The last date of application form is 13th May 2016.
|BARC Syllabus||BARC OCES DGFS|
Candidates who want to get other details you need to go through the Official Notification and you should stay with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest updates of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Notification.
BARC Recruitment Notification – Check Notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section