Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has depicted job advertisement titled as BARC Recruitment 2016. Organization invites application forms from enthusiastic and well mannered contenders for the recruitment of Dietician on Adhoc basis posts. Job fighters who want to make their career in government sector may apply for BARC Vacancy. Here we will provide you latest employment news regarding BARC Recruitment 2017 so you may visit this page continuously.
Job hunters are informed that this government organization is going to conduct Walk-In-interview to recruit eligible applicants which will be held on 19th September 2016. You may obtain remaining information against Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
Dietician on Adhoc basis
Candidates must have completed B.Sc.( Dietetics & Nutrition) in recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
Get More B.Sc Jobs: Press Here
- Age limit of applying candidates for BARC Jobs should not be more than 50 years as on 01st September 2016.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants according to the organization norms.
Aspirants who will be recruited successfully they will get Rs.19,502/- Plus DA admissible for SA/B by the organization.
Mode of Appointment:
Mode of appointment will be made on the basis of contender’s performance in interview that will be taken by the selection authority of the organization.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How To Apply For BARC Recruitment?
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre that is www.barc.gov.in
- On home page of the official website, candidates have to select the tab “Recruitment” under the “Career Opportunity” tab.
- This will open a list of the latest openings and candidates have to select the “
Recruitment for Dietician on Locum Basis” link.
- This will open a complete advertisement and candidates have to read the complete instructions carefully.
- After that you have to prepare you CV with required details like name, father name, address, age, qualification, experience etc
- Applicants should bring CV. original certificates (SSC. HSC, School Leaving Certificate, Degree, Passing, Marksheets, Internship and Experience etc.) of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph at the time of walk in interview in a below mentioned venue on particular date.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Walk In Venue:
Conference Room, 1st floor,
BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar,
Mumbai 400 094
Find More: Jobs in Mumbai
Interview will be held on: 19th September 2016
To get the other details, candidates may go through Official Notification Link which is given below. Candidates can book mark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to clutch upcoming details about BARC Recruitment 2017
To Read BARC Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BARC Syllabus||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|