BHEL Haridwar Recruitment
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is hiring candidates for PTMC posts through BHEL Haridwar Recruitment. So, aspirant who are interested for PART Time Medical Consultants (PTMCs), don’t miss this chance for the latest Job Openings in BHEL…!!! To grab BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2017, candidates are required to appear for walk-in interview which is going to be schedule on 05/10/2017.
Company needs confident, skilled and eligible candidates, those who’re willing to get BHEL Jobs must attend interview along with required particulars at below mentioned address. You can grab entire information related to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment from this page. As, all details regarding BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018 are well represented for the good of applicant by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment
BHEL Haridwar Vacancy & Educational Qualification:
Name of the Position: Part Time Medical Consultants (PTMCs)
|Speciality||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Orthopaedics||01||DNB/ PG DIPLOMA|
|Physician (MD Medicine)||02||MD|
|GDMO||04||MBBS with one year experience|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limit for BHEL Recruitment:
Those who are willing for this BHEL Vacancy must satisfy age criteria before applying for it. Age criteria for aspirant should not more than 64 Years of age (As on 01.09.2017).
Salary Structure for BHEL vacancies:
Selected candidates for BHEL Haridwar Career will get impressive and appropriate amount of pay scale per month as per the qualification that is-
|Emoluments Per Hour (Rs.)|
|In case of engagement for more than 02 hours but less than 06 hours per day||In case of engagement for Once/twice/thrice in a week for maximum 02 hours per day|
|MD/DNB||Rs. 400/- per hour||Rs. 600/- per hour|
|PG Diploma||Rs. 350/- per hour||Rs. 530/- per hour|
|MBBS with one year experience||Rs. 270/- per hour||
Rs. 410/- per hour
Selection Process for BHEL Haridwar Job:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview
- Therefore candidates will be selected according to their performance in interview round.
- No, TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Interview For BHEL Haridwar Recruitment:
- First of all candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is bhelhwr.co.in
- After that move to “Careers at BHEL Haridwar” option that is visible at the left of home page under “Notice Board”.
- On new page choose “Engagement of Part Time Medical Consultants-2017New!” link.
- Then press on “detailed advertisement”
- Read all the details carefully before applying.
- After that candidate may email their details (Name, Specialisation, Date & Time) for walk-in Interview by 04/10/2017
- Then, prepare yourself for walk-in interview along with bio data, 2 photographs and self attested hard copy of documents/ certificates.
- Also, contender is required to bring original documents/ certificates for purpose of verification.
- Reach the venue that is mentioned below on particular date and time as mentioned below.
The Office of Medical Superintendent,
Main Hospital, BHEL, Ranipur,
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment: Download PDF
- Last date to submit Bio Data: 04/10/2017
- Walk- in- Interview will be held on: 05-10 2017 between 09: 00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m
Aspirants may acquire complete information about BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2017-2018 through mentioned Official Link. You are advised to stay connected to www.recruitmentinboxx.com for upcoming details.
You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. If you have any query related to this notification, you may freely ask by leave their comment in comment box and our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Jobs in Uttarakhand||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||All Govt. Jobs By State|