Banaras Hindu University has started the BHU Admission Procedure. Those students who want to get admission in course of M. Pharma must fill the BHU 2018 Application form through online mode.
To fill the BHU M.Pharma (Ay) Admission form 2018, aspirants must remember the last date which is 30-04- 2018. Appliers should qualify the Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam which will be held on 03-06-2018.
BHU Admission 2018:
Banaras Hindu University conducts the BHU 2018 entrance examination to provide the admission in M.Pharma (AY). Those candidates who will qualify the BHU Entrance exam 2018 must go through the Counselling procedure.
To know the more details about the BHU Admission 2018 -19 read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Date of availability of application form online||12-03- 2018|
|Last date for applying online||30-04- 2018|
|Availability of the Admit Cards of download||21-05-2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||03-06-2018|
|Date of display of answer key||04-06-2018|
|Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question/answer key||10-06- 2018|
|Date of display of result||16-07-2018|
|Date of counseling and Medical Checkup etc.||31-07-2018|
|Date of joining and commencement of classes||31-07-2018|
Number of Seats:
- 15 Seats (08 Internal and 07 External)
Duration of the course is Two years (Annual system)
Candidates have to pay Rs.75000/- per year plus regular fee of the University to complete their course.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Entrance Test Fees:
- General & OBC – Rs. 1500
- SC / ST – Rs. 1000
To fill the Banaras Hindu University Application form, candidates complete their B. Pharma (Ayurveda) from recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
To fill the BHU Entrance Exam Application Form, candidate’s age should be 21 years on the date of admission.
Know Here: BHU Fee Structure
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants who are going to fill Banaras Hindu University Admission Form should qualify the BHU M.Pharma(AY) Entrance Test, which is going to held on 03-06-2018. Shortlisted contenders from the M. Pharma (AY) Entrance Test will be called for the BHU Counselling.
How to Fill BHU Admission Form:
To fill the BHU Application Form, candidates have to go through the below mentioned steps on this page. Please have a look..!!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.bhu.ac.in/ims
- After that you need to hit the link of “Notifications” link mentioned at the left side of the home page.
- Now you have to read the details given at the PDF file and check your eligibility.
- Now press the link of “Entrance” and press the link of “M.Pharm (Ay.) – 2018”
- After that fill the online application form in correct manner.
- After that you have to press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam Application Form for future use and keep it on safe place.
Candidates can get the BHU Admission 2018-19 details from this page, for more updates about the Banaras Hindu University admission form, aspirants can visit the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BHU UET Application Form||BHU MBBS Admission|
|BHU Admit Card||BHU Entrance Result|
|BHU Syllabus||BHU Time Table|
|BHU Answer Key||BHU PET Application Form|