BHU PET Application Form
BHU PET Notification is released! BHU PET Application Form is invited from 10th February 2019 for admission in various post graduate courses. Check last date for submission of application fees & registration procedure.
Banaras Hindu University PET Application Form Last Date:
Application Form can be filled by performing steps as Registration, Application Form Filling, Uploading Documents and Payment of Application Fee. Further, closing date for online registration is 09th March 2019.
BHU PET Registration 2019:
|Events||Banaras Hindu University PET|
Application Form Dates
|Start of filling of Application form||10-02-2019|
|Last date of filling the application form||09-03-2019|
Banaras Hindu University PET Entrance Exam 2019:
Entrance test for admission in MSc, MCA, MA, M.P.Ed, LL.M/M.Sc will take place form 12th May 2019 to 21st May 2019. Thus, your presentation in entrance decides your selection for post graduate program.
Direct link for submission of BHU PET Application Form 2019 is on this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BHU PET Application Form 2019
BHU PET Entrance Exam Schedule 2019:
|M.Sc. (Ag) in Soil Science – Soil and Water Conservation – (Code 702)||12-05-2019|
|M.Sc. in Forensic Science – (Code 472)/|
|M.P.Ed. (Theory)/ M.Sc. in Environmental Science||14-05-2019|
|M.C.A – (Code 492)||15-05-2019|
|M.B.A Commerce (Financial Management/Foreign Trade/Risk Insurance)/|
|17-05-2019 to 18-05-2019|
Programmes offered through BHU PET 2019:
Students can check the list of offered courses for postgraduate programmes at various faculty of Banaras Hindu University:
|Faculty of Arts||Master of Arts (Arabic, English ,|
French, German, Nepali, Persian,
Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Urdu,
Pali, Sanskrit, Linguistic, History
of Art, I.P.R, Philosophy, A.I.H.C.& Arch. )
|Faculty of Commerce||Master of Commerce|
|Institute of Science||Master of Science (Physics ,|
Chemistry , Geology , Zoology ,
Botany , Computer Science ,
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Master of Arts (Economics, History,|
Political Sciences, Sociology)
BHU PET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- To appear in BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test 2019, one has to fulfill below mentioned eligibility.
- Candidates appearing in the last year/semester of the qualifying examination are also eligible.
- There is no age restriction to apply for BHU PET Notification 2019.
|M.Ed. (Master of Education)||At least 50% marks or an equivalent grade|
in any of the following programmes:
(i) B.Ed. (ii) B.A. B.Ed.,B.Sc. B.Ed.,
(iii)B.EI.Ed. (iv) D.EI.Ed
|M.A. in Linguistic/ Nepali/ Arabic/French/German/ Marathi/|
Persian/Telugu/ Indian Philosophy
and Religion (IPR) / History of Art/
|Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subject.|
Or A Degree along with Diploma/Advanced Diploma the in relevant subject.
|M.A in Economics/History/Political Science/Sociology/Psychology||B.A. (Hons)/B.A./B.Sc. in concerned subject.|
Or B.Sc. (Hons)/B.Sc. with Psychology as a
|M. Com||B. Com/B. Com (Hons)/ B. Com (Hons.) in Financial Market Management (FMM) with50% marks|
|For M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Geology/ Zoology/Botany/Computer Sciences/Biochemistry/Geophysics||B.Sc. with specialization in respective|
|M.Sc. In Computer Science||B.Sc. in Computer Application/|
Information Technology. Candidates
with a Degree in Computer Science arenot eligible for application.
|M.Sc. in Biochemistry||B.Sc. (Hons) in|
Biochemistry or B.Sc. with
|M.Sc. (Tech) in Geophysics||B.Sc. with Physics/Mathematicsor any other Science subject|
|M.Sc. In Geology||Bachelor’s Degree in Geology|
with Geology compulsory for all
three years of degree.
|M.Sc. In Botany/ Zoology||A Degree in Chemistry/Zoology/Botany|
|M.Sc. In Statistics||A Degree in Mathematics or|
Mathematics as a subject for all three
years of the Degree.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance of Master Degree
PG Entrance Exam Fees:
When you fill Banaras Hindu University PET Application Form, you need to submit application processing/entrance test fee.
|Category||Amount of fee|
Point to remember for PET Fee:
- In case, candidate prefers to be considered for more than one course for which there are separate/common entrance tests, he/ she shall apply for each such course separately.
- However, in case the candidate makes application (fills up application form) for more than one course under PET 2019, the Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test Fee payable by him/her for each subsequent application (after first application) shall be charged as per reduced rates as listed here:
|Category||Amount of fee|
Method of Payment:
- Payment of applicants fee can be done via online process through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
BHU PET Admission Procedure 2019
As per the BHU PET Entrance Exam Notification, admission of eligible applicants to post graduate courses in the university will be done on the basis of marks secured by applicants in Entrance Examination. Further qualified applicants have to appear for counseling round.
BHU PET Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam will be conducted via offline mode
- Questions will be asked from General Mental Ability, Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
- For wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|Test Programme||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics(2 hours)||360||120|
|B.Sc. In Biology(2.30 hours)||450||15|
|M.A. in Arts(2 hours)||360||120|
|M.A. in Social Sciences(2 hours)||360||120|
Download Here For PET Exam: BHU Old Question Paper
BHU PET 2019 Test Centres:
The test is going to be conducted in following cities:
- Mirzapur*- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha
Know Here: BHU Fee Structure
BHU PET Admit Card 2019:
To appear in BHU entrance exam, applicants must have their call letter at the time of going to attend the examination. The BHU PET Admit Card will be available on the official portal from first week of May, 2019.
No call letters will be convey to any candidate by post or any other resource they have to avail their admit card via online process only by using their registration id and password.
BHU PET 2019 Answer Key
BHU PET Exam Answer key will be available within two weeks of entrance test. Applicants can check solution key and match their answers accordingly. One can download the BHU PET Answer Key through online mode from official site.
BHU PET Result 2019:
Banaras Hindu University will declare BHU PET 2019 result in first or second week of June 2019 on the official postal. Applicants can download it through online mode. BHU PET Result will have specifying sectional marks, overall marks and rank obtained by candidates in the entrance exam.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) : 100 KB
- Scanned signature ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) : 100 KB
- Identification Documents
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
How to fill BHU PET Application Form 2019?
Students can fill their BHU 2019 Admission Form by following up the below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of university that is bhuonline.in.
- Now you need to follow “Apply for Admission” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- From the drop down list you have to select “PET Bulletin” under PET.
- Read all the information mentioned in the file, displayed in front of you.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on “Online Application” from the same tab.
BHU PET Registration 2019:
- Press on ‘REGISTER YOURSELF’ tab from right side.
- BHU PET Online Registration Form 2019 will display.
- Enter email address, password, name, mother & father name & other information.
- Hit on ‘Sign In’ tab.
SIGN IN with Email Address & Password:
- Existing user needs to enter email address & password details.
- Strike on ‘Sign in’ option.
Filling Up Identification Details:
- Only after successful registration on the Portal, proceed to fill up an Identification Form giving particulars of the documents for authentication of identity.
- Following photo identification documents are allowed:
(i) Aadhaar Card
(iii) Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India
(iv) Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph
(v) Driving License
(vi) Pan Card
Fill Online Application Form Entry and Course Selection:
- After successfully entering identification details, the candidates are required to fill-up details in the online application form.
- Choose course after ensuring their eligibility for the concerned course.
Uploading of photographs and signature:
Candidates have to scan their photo and signature as per instruction given in the portal and upload it along with BHU PET Application Form 2019.
Payment of Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee:
- Hit on “CONFIRM” button, you will be provided with following options for payment of application processing/test fee.
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank
- Choose suitable option to submit fee.
Printout Of Application Form For The Record Of Candidates:
Now, take a preview of filled form, tap on submit tab for submission of online form.
To get more details in concern of BHU PET Application Form 2019, you may visit the Official Link. You can bookmark this webpage www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BHU Answer Key||BHU Counselling|
|BHU Time Table||BHU Entrance Result|
|BHU Admission||BHU UET Application Form|
|What To Do After Graduation?||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|