BHU B.Sc Nursing
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi released Admission Notice for BHU B.Sc Nursing. Candidates who want to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course they need to know about the important dates. As contenders can send their BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application form till the last date that is 15/04/2017. After that aspirants have to appear in entrance examination on 11/06/2017. For collecting remain details of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017–2018 you must go through this entire page.
Overview Of This Page:
Availability of Seats for BHU B.Sc Entrance Exam
Requisite Eligibility Criteria for Banaras Hindu University Admission
Required Application Fee
Steps to fill BHU Online Application Form
Selection Process for Banaras Hindu University Admission
Exam Pattern for Entrance Examination
Dates keep in Mind
About Admit Card, result, counseling
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling 100 seats of B.Sc Nursing Course in various categories. Willing participants need to check the eligible criteria first and after that they must go for entrance examination. Shortlisted candidates after the entrance examination will be appeared for further procedure. You can attain each and every detail regarding BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017–2018 by scrolling downwards this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by keeping in mind your comfort
BHU B.Sc Nursing
Availability of seats for BHU B.Sc Nursing:
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||27|
Check Here: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Required Eligibility Criteria for BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission
- The candidate should be Indian National.
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English from a recognized Board/ University.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks (PCBE) for the General Category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST are required.
- Those who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
Requisite Age Criteria:
- Candidates who want to get admission in various courses they must be completed 18 years.
- The maximum age of the aspirants should be 25 years as on 31st December 2017.
- Relaxation in age for candidates belonging to SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be admissible according to the rules of the organization.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Fee:
Candidates who want to get admission in Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi they are required to pay following application fee through proper channel-
- General / OBC candidates: INR 1000/-
- SC / ST candidates: INR 600/-
Steps to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form:
- First of all you need to go through official website of Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi that is www.bhu.ac.in
- After that move your cursor to the “notices” section at the right side on the home page.
- Hit on “Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Notice -2017 ONLINE APPLICATION ARE INVITED FOR VARIOUS COURSES” link.
- A new page will be shown at your computer screen you must hit on the appropriate link of the course for which you want to apply.
- On this new page you have to move your cursor down to the page and hit on “Apply”.
- Sign in by entering the relevant details such as email id and password.
- New users need to register themselves firstly and after that go for filling application form.
- Fill complete details asked in the format and upload all relevant documents if applicable.
- Take a preview of the form and at last hit on “Submit” tab.
- You must take a print out of the form for future reference.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
BHU B.Sc Nursing Selection Procedure:
Applying candidates for admission in Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi will be selected as given below –
- Candidates shortlisted after entrance examination shall be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the above purpose.
- Candidates who are less than 18 years of age would be required to submit consent of their Father / Guardian to join the Course.
- Candidates would be required to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Employer at the time of admission.
- The Admission to the Courses shall be subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as defined above.
- Candidates have to carry all the original certificates, mark sheets, etc. along with two attested photocopies of each and six additional photographs (as submitted in the application form) for verification by the Admission Committee.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Exam Pattern of BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2017:
The question paper of the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test as given-
- The exam will be (MCQ) Multiple Type Questions based.
- The examination contains 100 questions.
- Each question carrying 4 marks from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- The maximum marks will be 400 in entrance examination.
- The time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
Original documents/certificates to be furnished during Counselling for admission:
- Admit card
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer (income proof of last three years).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from University other than BHU (to be submitted not later than 30 days after admission).
- Mark-sheets of the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reservation is claimed.
- Disability Certificate issued by the District CMO on the basis of which reservation is claimed for admission under Physically Challenged category.
Know More About: Career in Medical Field
BHU B.Sc Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates:
- Closing Date of online application form: 15/04/2017 59 hrs server time
- BHU BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2017 Date: 11/06/2017, Sunday
- Time – 10.00 am to 12.00 noon at Varanasi.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Admit Card 2017:
Students who are going to appear in B.Sc entrance examination they can download their admit card from official website or directly from this page on May 2017. In order to appear in this examination, it is necessary that student should have their admit card. If any students forget to have BHU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket, then they will not be allowed to sit in the examination center. Students are informed that their exam centers, venue or time of examination will be mentioned on their admit card. The instructions given on the admit card are very useful so you must read it carefully.
Get Details About: Pre- Medical Test Notification
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Answer Key 2017:
After successfully completing the examination, answer key will be released by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. The answer key assists you to get estimated idea of your performance in examination. Students need to visit the website i.e. www.bhuonline.in for download BHU B.Sc Nursing OMR Answer Sheet 2017. Candidates can complain if the student finds any error or wrong answer in the answer key.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2017:
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi will declare BHU B.Sc Nursing Results 2017 in a few days to the official website. Candidates can download it through this page also. Successfully shortlisted aspirants will be participated for next round conducted by the organization.
Check Out: Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Cut off 2017:
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi will release the cut off list very soon after the declaration of result. The cut off means the requisite marks by the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi in entrance examination. The BHU B.Sc Nursing Cut-off marks are different for each category, so students ensure that they check the cutoff list according to their category.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Counseling 2017:
After declaration of result candidates have to appear I Counseling conducted by Banaras Hindu University for admission to various courses during the session 2017. At the time of BHU B.Sc. Nursing Counseling the students bring their original documents as in admit card, age proof of birth, high school mark, 10th, 12th mark certificate etc.
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
Candidates can collect remain details of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2017 by going through the Official Notification which is provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com at the above section. If candidates want to be updated with latest or future news then they must connect with us by pressing CTRL + D or using our free email service. Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates also.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Post
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – Career Apply SAI Life Guard
AMD Result 2017 – Know! amd.gov.in SGuard Drivers/WA-A/Officer/Tech Results
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply Software Developer Notification
Amity University Application Form 2017–2018 Apply Online Admission Process