CBSE Compartment Form
One More Chance For 10th/ 12th Failed Students, Fill CBSE Compartment Form through Online mode & get qualified. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conducts 10th / 12th compartment Examination for those students had disqualified in CBSE Board Exam, so CBSE invites CBSE Compartment Form Online. Disqualifying candidates have to fill CBSE Compartment Form 2016 before going to appear in exam. On or before the last date, candidates must fill and submit online application.
Interested candidates have to fill online application form before final date and send it to the postal address which is mentioned below. The compartment exam is conducting for those candidates, who have failed in more than 2 subjects and want to increase their percentage. Before filling form, you should know detailed information about CBSE Board Compartment Form which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CBSE Compartment Form
CBSE Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates are eligible to apply for this examination, who had appeared in CBSE Class 12th/10th board examination in the month of March 2016.
Check Here: CBSE Previous Year Question Papers
Fee for 12th Class, Compartment Examination
|Class-XII Regular||Class-XII Private|
|Foreign School Candidate||All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme (Govt school candidate of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Delhi Scheme (Govt school candidate of Delhi)||Foreign School Candidate|
Fee for 10th Class, IOP Examination
|Scheme||Class-X Regular||Class-X Private|
|Delhi Scheme (Govt school student of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Foreign School Candidate||Delhi Scheme (Govt school student of Delhi)||All India Scheme||Foreign School student|
|Fee for three or more Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||250||500||3000**||400||600*||3000**|
|Fee for two Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||230||400||2000**||320||500*||2000**|
|Fee for one Improvement of performance subject / Upgrading of Performance||120||200||1000**||150||250*||1000**|
Also Check: CBSE Sample Papers
Mode of Payment:
Fee can be paid through Demand Draft of requisite fee in favour of “Secretary CBSE” payable at the city of Regional Office concerned.
Appliers have to pay amount of Rs 55/- additional towards postal charges for contenders of outside Delhi and Add Rs 200/- additional towards postal charges for foreign candidates.
To Know CBSE Improvement Exam Date Sheet: Hit Here
Process To Fill CBSE Compartment Form:
- First of all, applicants, who want to fill CBSE Compartment Form, need to go to the official website that is www.cbse.nic.in.
- After go to the site, have to press “Public Portal” button.
- Now, hit on “Online Application for Private Candidates for Compartment/IOP Examination July, 2016” link.
- Then, choose “Compartment (Class 12) / IOP (Class 10)” link and enter correct Roll Number, School Code and Centre Number (as given on your admit card) and press on “Proceed” Button.
- After that, you may fill Compartment Form with complete details in correct manner and upload scan image of your photograph, signature and demand draft.
- When you have filled complete form, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a printout of it and containing an envelope along with demand draft and send it to Regional Officer, CBSE Regional Office.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
CBSE Compartment Form Date:
|Last date for Compt./ IOP application form without late fee||June 2017|
|Last date for application form with late fee of Rs-10 per day||June 2017|
|Class 10th compartment exam will be conducts on||In the month of July 2017|
|Admit Card can download||From the 2nd week of July 2017|
|Declaration of Compartment Result||In the month of August 2017|
Check Official Link to obtain more details about CBSE Compartment Form 2016. Keep visiting with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for obtaining updated information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2016||CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2016|
|CBSE Class 9 Syllabus||CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2016|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus||CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2016|
|CBSE Admit Card||CBSE Scholarship|
|CBSE Board 10th Result||CBSE 12th Result|