CBSE New Syllabus
Central Board of Secondary Education has made big changes in CBSE New Syllabus. Students pursuing their studies from this board may download latest 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Topics Wise CBSE Syllabus in PDF Form.
Check latest updates from CBSE New Syllabus 2018-19! Every year the authorities make some changes in Syllabus of CBSE. This year also, CBSE Syllabus has been revised for 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th classes.
Major changes in syllabus for Class 9 and 11 students:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced some major changes in the syllabus for Class 9 and 11. The board has declared to discontinue English Communicative from the academic session 2018-19 for class 9.
To grab more details about CBSE New Syllabus 2018-19 such as CBSE 9 Syllabus, CBSE syllabus 10, CBSE syllabus 11 & 12th, take a look of below of page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Latest Updates in syllabus for Class 9 and 11 students!
- Earlier, English Communicative was elected by students entering class 9 in CBSE affiliated schools. Now, board has posted circular at cbseacademic.nic.in for the schools to not to continue the subjects.
- Central Board of Secondary Education has discontinued two other electives for class 9 students and three for class 11 students.
- Besides this, subjects such as Information and Communication Technology and e-Publishing and e-office for class 9 are also next on the list of discontinuing subjects.
- Students for class 11 from the next session will not be studying subjects such as Dance – Mohiniyattam, Multimedia and Web Technology and English Elective – CBSE
- In addition to this, CBSE has also merged some vocational electives subjects like Agriculture, Fashion Studies and Mass Media Studies.
- Subjects mentioned above will be offered as Vocational Electives from the session 2018-19 in class 11
- ‘Sanskrit Communicative’ has been renamed ‘Sanskrit’ as per NCERT norms.
- Central Board of Secondary Education has also renamed ‘Foundations of Information Technology’ to ‘Computer Applications’.
CBSE New Syllabus
Get CBSE syllabus for 9,CBSE syllabus for 12, 11 & 10th class from here. Hit on links placed below & get CBSE Class 9 syllabus, CBSE syllabus for 11 & others.
|CBSE Class 9 Syllabus||CBSE Class 10 Syllabus|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus||CBSE Class 12 Syllabus|
CBSE New Syllabus 2018:
Students can check their CBSE Syllabus for Class 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th, which has been divided into units and topics, so you must start your study according to the pattern and make your time table for scoring excellent outcome.
CBSE Class Wise Syllabus
Students studying under class 9, 10, 11 & 12 may download CBSE Syllabus. We are providing CBSE Syllabus for 9th, CBSE Class 10 Syllabus, CBSE Class 11 Syllabus & CBSE Class 12 Syllabus.
Download Here: CBSE Previous Year Question Papers
Students studying under Central Board of Secondary Education may download CBSE New Syllabus from here. Hit on links placed below to get CBSE syllabus for 12, CBSE 10 Syllabus & others.
CBSE New Syllabus for 9 & 10
CBSE Class 9 Syllabus & CBSE syllabus for 10th is well listed here. Hit on links placed below & get detailed syllabus for best preparation.
CBSE New Syllabus for 11 & 12
CBSE Syllabus for 11 & CBSE Syllabus for 12 for various subjects like English, Computer Science, Hindi Core, Business Studies, Accountancy, Geography, Physics, Chemistry & other subjects are well listed here.
Do you know this ?
The Central Board of Secondary Education is much admired Board of Education for public schooling education. Because of this change, Central Board of Secondary Education introduced the ‘open book exam’ pattern for class 10th and class 12th exams from the academic education. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts annual exam in the month of March every year. Various students participate in Board exams, for better preparation Students need proper syllabus and pattern.
CBSE Grading System:
Board will award to the students for individual subjects according to the new Paper Pattern, Marks/grades and the aggregate marks shall not be given. For awarding the grades to the students, the Board arranges a rank order and will award grades as follows:
- A-1 Top 1/8th of the qualify candidates
- A-2 Next 1/8th of the qualify candidates
- B-1 Next 1/8th of the qualify candidates
- B-2 Next 1/8th of the qualify candidates
- C-1 Next 1/8th of the qualify students
- C-2 Next 1/8th of the qualify students
- D-1 Next 1/8th of the qualify students
- D-2 Next 1/8th of the qualify students
- E Failed candidates
Check Related Links
Procedure to get CBSE New Syllabus 2018:
Students may download CBSE New Syllabus by following steps as prescribed here.
- Visit official site that is www.cbse.nic.in
- After navigating home page, press on ‘Examinations’ tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose “Curriculum / Syllabus” option from the drop down list.
- At new window, press on ‘Curriculum for the Academic Year 2018-19’ link.
- Select appropriate link concerning CBSE Syllabus for 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th as per your preference.
- CBSE New Syllabus PDF will appear at your system.
- Download CBSE Exam Syllabus & plan your preparation for exam subject wise.
Students studying under class 9, 10, 11 & 12 may download CBSE New Syllabus from this page. CBSE Syllabus for 9th, CBSE Syllabus for 10, CBSE Syllabus for 12 & 11 is well provided on this page.
For getting more details about CBSE New Syllabus 2018-19, check its Official Link. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates from time to time about CBSE Exam 2018-19.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CBSE 10th Date Sheet||CBSE 12th Date Sheet|
|CBSE Admit Card||CBSE Improvement Exam Date Sheet|
|CBSE Compartment Form||CBSE Scholarship|
|CBSE Board 10th Result||CBSE 12th Result|