CG Police Recruitment
Online employment notification has depicted to recruit most eligible and energetic aspirants as CG Police Recruitment. To fill 2976 Constable GD and Tradesman vacancies, Chhattisgarh Police Department has planned to invite online application forms. Those applicants who meet all the eligibility conditions can apply for CG Police Recruitment 2017 by filling application form through online mode in prescribed manner.
What you Get From This Page:
|Names Of Vacant Vacancies||Education Qualification Required For Constable GD Jobs|
|Maximum And Minimum Age Details||Pay Scale Per Month for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment|
|Application Fee To Be Paid By Job Appliers||Method To appoint Skilled Candidates|
Simple Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
Deserving applicants are required to submit an online application form along with the application fee before the last date that is 15th December 2016. The full-fledged details about Chhattisgarh Police constable Recruitment can be obtained from this page which is well framed by our talented team members.
CG Police Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy Distribution According To District Wise:
|Post Name||No. Of vacancy Vacancies|
|GD Constable district wise posts (oversensitive districts)|
|Sensitive Naxals affected districts vacancies|
|Koriya (Baikunthpur) District||84|
|Tradesman Vacancies (hypersensitive districts)|
|Tradesman Vacancies (sensitive districts)|
Education Qualifications for CG Police Vacancies:
- GD Constable (Naxals affected families): passed 12th class/ 10th class / 8th class/5th Class
- Constable (Tradesman) Posts: passed 8th or 5th class along with working experience in relevant trade.
Get More Career Opportunities:
What will be the Minimum and Maximum Age?
The minimum and maximum age of applying candidates for CG Police Notification must be in between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st January 2016. Reserved category candidates will enjoy upper age relaxation as per government directives.
CG Police Recruitment Notification: Download Official Notification
Salary Offered to Employees:
Enrolled contenders for CG Police job will be eligible to receive Rs. 5200- 20200/- along with grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month from the management authority.
Application Fee For CG Police Vacancy:
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 125/-|
**Deposit of this application fee can be done only through only mode.
What will be the Appointment Method?
Applicants who want to grab jobs in Government sector, they have to qualify all the stages of selection process framed by the Chhattisgarh Police Department:
- Physical Test
- Written test
- Verification of original documents
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Physical Eligibility (Height/Chest):
For CG Police Constable GD Vacancy:
Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces: Know More About Medical Standards
For CG Constable Tradesman Jobs:
Read Here: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
How I Can Fill CG Police Online Form?
- Interested applicants who are going to apply, they need to go and open the official website that is www.cgpolice.gov.in
- On the home page candidates must hit on “C.A.F. – 04 IR Battalions Recruitment” link available in the running condition under “What’s New” section.
- After this applicant must select the link of appropriate posts you wish to apply.
- Now go through all the information very carefully before going to apply got Chhattisgarh Police Job.
- After reading applicants should move to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link and fill Chhattisgarh Police Online Form in prescribed manner.
- Now aspirants must upload all the scanned certificates/testimonials as demanded in the form.
- After completing the application form in al respect, candidates must hit on “Submit” button for final submission.
- At last, candidates must take a print out of filled application form and keep it safely for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Notable Dates: Must Keep In Mind
- Commencing Date to submit Online Application Forms: 25th November 2016
- Closing Date for submission of Online Applications and payment of fee: 15th December 2016
Keen applicants who want to enroll Government sector jobs, they must read the Official Notification before going to apply. Interested visitors are advised to stay in link with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grasp all the vital information about CG Police Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|