Those students who had appeared in the Common Management Admission Test which was held on 20-01-2018 can now check the CMAT Result. On this web page, you will get the steps to check CMAT Results and other essential information regarding result declaration, time and date etc.
All India Council for Technical Education conducts CMAT online examination for those students who want to take admission in management courses like PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc.
To grab more information about CMAT Result 2018 individuals need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out and get your CMAT Result now.
Steps to Check CMAT Result 2018:
Keen students who had appeared in Common Management Admission Test and waiting for their outcome can check it now by going through these steps as uttered below:
- Individuals must visit the official website of All India Council for Technical Education CMAT that is www.aicte-cmat.in
- Then you need to hit on “All India Merit List” link.
- Within few seconds you will redirected on a new page.
- After hitting this link CMAT Exam Result 2018 will be displayed on your digital screen which contains CMAT Scores.
- You can check your “Name” and “Roll No.” in it and afterwards you can take a print out of CMAT Result.
CMAT Result 2018 – Details mentioned:
Candidates are required to check the following details mentioned on their CMAT 2018 merit list –
|Sectional Percentile||Total Score|
CMAT 2018 score card will comprise following details, don’t forget to check below mentioned details!!
|Sectional Percentile||Total Score|
Check Here: CMAT 2018 Notification
What after CMAT Results:
- After declaring the Common Management Admission Test 2018 Result, the organization will release a merit list, which is prepared according to the marks obtained by students in entrance exam.
- Qualified individuals need to attend CMAT Counselling process along with their essential documents and fees. Individuals have to fill preference list of colleges.
- Suitable seats will be allotted to students as according to their marks in CMAT 2018 Exam.
- Then students need to report at the allotted college along with original documents.
Must Check: CMAT Answer Key
Factors Involved in Deciding CMAT Cutoff 2018:
Individuals those who able to crack the exam with CMAT Cut Off marks will be qualify for the counseling process.
- Difficulty of exam
- Annual intake of candidate
- Reservation norms
- Number of applications received
- Previous year admission trends
- Last year cutoff
- Marking scheme
You Can Also Check: CMAT Colleges List
Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT:
The list of MBA Colleges of India which accepts the students on the basis of their marks in Common Management Admission Test.
|Name of the Colleges||Location|
|College of Management & Economics Studies University of Petroleum Energy Studies (UPES)||Dehradun|
|Delhi School of Business (DSB)||Delhi|
|Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB)||New Delhi|
|GL Bajaj Institute of Management And Research (GLBIMR)||Greater Noida|
|Indus Business Academy (IBA)||Greater Noida|
|Institute of Management Studies (IMS)||Ghaziabad|
|Jaypee Business School (JBS)||Noida|
|Adarsh Institute of Management And Information Technology (AIMIT)||Bangalore|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM)||Chennai|
|Accurate Institute of Management And Technology||—|
Those students who want to know more about CMAT Result 2018 can follow us on Google plus and Twitter. If you have any confusion then writes it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CMAT Eligibility Criteria||CMAT Admit Card|
|CMAT Syllabus||CMAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|CMAT Exam Pattern||CMAT Sample Papers|
|CMAT Mock Test||CMAT Registration|