Centre for Railway Information System is offering Engineering Jobs so apply now for CRIS Recruitment before the last date. CRIS, Railway Board invites application from qualified & experienced aspirants for filling up 54 JSE/JNE Posts. Applicants, who wish to get Govt. Job in Railways, can apply against for CRIS Recruitment 2017 Notification by submitting online application form before the last date.
Key Facts Of This Page
|CRIS Vacancy||Requirements For Engg Jobs|
|Age Limitations||Remunerations Offered|
|Selection Process||Steps To Apply|
|Date To Remember|
To fill CRIS Online Application Form, you may follow below listed guidelines and submit application form for CRIS Indian Railways Recruitment before 08-02-2017. You may fetch entire detailed information about Centre for Railway Information System Recruitment which is settled below by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CRIS Latest Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies||Total|
|Junior Software Engineer (JSE)||20||11||06||03||40|
|Junior Network Engineer (JNE)||07||04||02||01||14|
Requirements For CRIS Engg Jobs:
Individual candidates, who are going to apply for said posts at cris.org.in Recruitment, must have following qualification as described below:
- For JSE: Must have B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA / Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management / A Level examination of DOEACC from recognized university or institutions.
- For JNE: Should have Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation from repudiated institutions
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Points To Be Consider:
Candidates appearing for the online test must hold the qualifying diploma /degree on the date of applying for the said post and also fulfill other eligibility criteria.
Salary Details For CRIS Careers:
- Shortlisted applicants for CRIS Railway Recruitment will obtain 7th CPC Level 6 + DA and other Allowances as per CRIS Rules.
- Basic Pay at the beginning of the scale would be approx Rs. 35400/- per month which is provided by Centre for Railway Information System.
Applicants should need to pay requisite amount of application fee that is paid either through online or offline mode at State Bank of India (SBI).
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 22 years and maximum age is 28 as on last date for submission of complete application.
- To reserved category appliers, relaxation in age will be offered as per norms of organization.
Appliers’ classification for CRIS Recruitment Notification will be done through their performance in test and/or interview which will be organized by reputed association on stipulated date.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply For CRIS Recruitment?
Willing candidates for CSIR Jobs may apply by filling online application form before the end date.
- Aspirants will have to open official site of Centre for Railway Information System which is www.cris.org.in
- On homepage, hit on “Careers” tab from top menu bar and select appropriate job link.
- Now must read entire details very carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link
- Then, must fill online application for required information and upload digital images of all certificates related to qualification and pas port size photo etc.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Starting Date To Submit Online Application Form||09-01-2017|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||08-02-2017|
|End Date To Submit Application Fee At SBI||14-02-2017|
Check Here: CRIS Recruitment Official Link
For More Detailed Information, applicants may open this Official Link. We keep updating all the latest CRIS Recruitment 2017 details here so please Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|