Check DASA Admission 2018 procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. Recently, IIIT Hyderabad has promulgated a notice to provide admission in various UG courses.
As per official notification released by IIIT Hyderabad, candidates who wish to apply for DASA Admission 2019 they must submit their application form. The closing date for final submission of IIIT Hyderabad Online Application Form is 25-04-2018.
Candidates can avail all the significant details about IIIT Hyderabad Direct Admissions for Students Abroad Admission 2018 through this web page that is represented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Four Year Single Degree Programmes
- (CSE) B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- (ECE) B.Tech in Electronics and Communication and Engineering
Five year dual degree programmes
- (CSD) B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research
- (ECD) B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research
- (CLD) B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research
- (CND) B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research
- (BSD) B.Tech in Civil Engineering and Master of Science in Building Sciences and Engineering by Research
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
- Applicants must have qualified 12th class or equivalent by May 2018 or earlier. Aspirants should have scored at least 60% marks (or 6.0 grade on 10 point scale) in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 1070 (out of a maximum of 1600) in SAT, and also a minimum aggregate score of 2000 (out of a maximum of 2400) in SAT Subject Tests in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics level 2. Both scores are mandatory.
What is a Procedure for IIIT Hyderabad DASA Admission 2018?
Admissions through DASA 2018 will be done on the basis of the SAT and SAT Subject Scores. The primary ranking criterion is the total marks acquired in 3 SAT Subject test namely; Maths level 2, Physics, and Chemistry.
The applicants will be ranked on the basis of this total marks first. However, if any issue occurs like total marks tie, the below listed marks will be used to resolve the condition.
- Maths level 2 (SAT Subject)
- Physics (SAT Subject)
- Chemistry (SAT Subject)
- Total SAT score
- Evidence based Reading and writing (SAT)
- Maths (SAT)
Students tied even after implementing the above process, will be interviewed in person or over Skype to break the tie.
DASA Admission Fees structure:
A sum of INR 6000 is to be paid by the applicant through online mode, while submitting the online application form.
Sanctioned Number of Seats:
|Computer Science Programs (CSE and CSD)||20|
|Electronics and Communications Programs (ECE and ECD)||10|
|Other Programmes (CND/CLD/BSD)||5|
How to Fill DASA Admission Form?
- Firstly, go to the official website of the organization that is www.iiit.ac.in
- Hit appropriate link regarding the registration for UG courses
- Then go through “Admissions” tab and press on “Undergraduate” button
- After that, press on “More Information” given in front of “Direct Admissions for Students Abroad” subject.
- Read International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad Admission 2018 notification clearly and check for eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible to apply, go back and press on suitable link to fill IIIT Hyderabad UG Admission 2018 Application form.
- Fill IIIT Hyderabad DASA application form 2018 with all the details that are asked in it.
- Upload the documents/ certificates which are required.
- Recheck the application form and press on “submit” tab.
- Make payment of application fee through proper channel.
- At last, take a print out of the IIIT Hyderabad Direct Admission of Students Abroad application 2018 form for future use.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
|Online application will|
be accepted from
|02-03-2018 to 25-04-2018|
|Last date for submission|
of online application
|25-04-2018 (5 PM IST)|
UG Admissions 2018
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Hyderabad – 500 032
Phone: +91 (40) 6653 1250, +91 (40) 6653 1337
Fax No: +91 (40) 6653 1413
Email: [email protected]
Coordinator DASA 2018
DASA office, Administrative Block
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology,
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, 440010
Fax: +91712-2223969, +91712-2223230
Email: [email protected]
Candidates can get more detail about DASA Admission 2018 – 19 through above placed official link which is given by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For attaining latest updates you can use our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|