Dibrugarh University Admission
Want to get admission in UG/PG courses? Then, check all imp dates, fees and other details about Dibrugarh University Admission from this single page. In this concern, applications are invited from qualified candidates.
So those, who’ve required eligibility criteria for available Dibrugarh University UG/PG courses, can apply by submitting Dibrugarh University Admission Form 2018 before Last Date which is provided below.
Dibrugarh University Admission 2018 Dates
|Name Of Courses||Last Date To Apply||Entrance Exam / Merit List Date|
|Master of Law (LL.M)||23-07-2018||25-07-2018|
|M.A in Mass Communication (MAMC)||19-07-2018||24-07-2018|
|M.A in Applied Psychology||16-07-2018||24-07-2018|
|M.Sc. in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics||17-07-2018||22-07-2018|
|MBA (PT) and MTTM||15-07-2018||21-07-2018|
|P.G. Diploma (PGDTTPM)||25-07-2018||28-07-2018|
More Details About Dibrugarh University Admission Notification:
Dibrugarh University also offers admissions in UG / PG courses and around 40 academic programmes in humanities, science and social science to all the eligible Indian Nationals by conducting entrance exam.
In order to get complete details regarding Dibrugarh University Admission 2018-19, you need to go through the below section of this page which is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please have a look below!!!
Check Out Top Rank List: List Of Universities In Assam
Dibrugarh University Admission
Dibrugarh University Courses:
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- A in Mass Communication (MAMC)
- A in Applied Psychology
- Sc. in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- MBA (PT) and MTTM
- G. Diploma Programme in Tea Technology and Plantation Management (PGDTTPM)
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- Dibrugarh University UG Program: Candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same attempt without any Grace Mark in the relevant subject with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university or institute, 45% in case of SC and 40% in case of ST.
- Dibrugarh University PG Program: Candidates must be Graduates in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks having Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 securing the pass mark. Candidates appearing in Bachelor’s Degree final examination whose result is yet to be declared, can also apply.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Dibrugarh University Admission Fee:
Those candidates who want to get admission in Dibrugarh University; they need to pay the application fees according to the courses as mentioned in given table. Candidates need to submit the Dibrugarh University Application Fees through online mode from the medium of Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
|Name Of Courses||Download From Here|
|Master of Law (LL.M)||Get PDF|
|M.A in Mass Communication (MAMC)||Get PDF|
|M.A in Applied Psychology||Get PDF|
|M.Sc. in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics||Get PDF|
|MBA (PT) and MTTM||Get PDF|
Dibrugarh University Admission Process:
- To apply for the under graduate programmes, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit list and merit list will be prepare according to the marks obtained in intermediate examination. Their certificates and documents also counted at the time of Merit list.
- For the post graduated Programme, aspirants should qualify the entrance examination. Shortlisted aspirants will appear in the group discussion which is followed by the personal Interview that will be organized by the institute.
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University Admission??
To fill the admission form for Dibrugarh University, candidates should go through the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you need to visit official website of University that is www.dibru.ac.in
- After that, you must go the “Admission Notice 2018” section and hit “Admission Notices for Various Programmes of Dibrugarh University” link given on the right side of the homepage.
- On the next page lots of admission notification will be open and you should read the Dibrugarh University Notification according to the course, you want to apply.
- After that you should hit on “Apply Online” link which is mentioned on the page.
- Candidates need to fill their Dibrugarh University Online Application Form.
- Then you have to Hit on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
- Then follow the procedure for payment of application fee and complete it.
- Lastly candidates can take a print out of application slip generated after competing it in all respect.
Candidates can open Official Link, for getting additional info on Dibrugarh University Admission 2018-2019. And, bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or may subscribe our free-mail service to get the facility of directly mail regarding Distance Education Admission into your inbox.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Dibrugarh University Syllabus|
|Scholarship in India||Dibrugarh University Result|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|