East Coast Railway Recruitment
An online latest notification has been asserted concerning East Coast Railway Recruitment. With the purpose to engage eligible aspirants for 15 vacancies of Malaria Inspector, the organization is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview. Candidates who find them eligible can directly appear in interview on scheduled date that is 11-01-2018.
In this concern, aspirants are required to download the format of application form via official website or by using the direct link as available below for your ease. On this web page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we are providing detailed information concerning East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018, willing aspirants can go through it and get all details.
East Coast Railway Recruitment
|Notification Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Last Date||Complete Information|
|06/12/2017||East Coast Railway Recruitment||East Coast Railway R44 Malaria Inspector & Gr-C /D||11/01/2018||See Notification|
Health & Malaria Inspector: 15
Applying candidates must have B.Sc. Degree with one year diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector or one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in concerned discipline with good academic record from any well known University or Institution.
In order to apply for East Coast Railway Vacancies, the age of appliers should be as given below. Age relaxation will be admissible for reserved category candidates as per the directives of organization.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 31 years
In respect of East Coast Railway Malaria Inspector & Gr-C/D Recruitment, the management of organization will be offered impressive and suitable amount of salary of Rs. 20,570/- per month for selected candidates.
Mode of Assortment:
The selection of applying aspirants will be done for East Coast Railway Malaria Inspector Vacancies on purely their performance in interview.
Check Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Malaria Inspector Gr-C/D Recruitment?
- In the first step to apply for East Coast Railway Health & Malaria Inspector Recruitment, appliers need to go through the official website that is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to the menu bar of home page and select “News &Recruitment” option.
- Then press on “Announcement>>Recruitment Information” option for East Coast Railway Malaria Inspector Vacancy.
- On next page you need to select “Hit Here For KUR DIVISION Rectt” link for East Coast Railway Jobs.
- After that, press on “Engagement of Health & Malaria Inspector in Group C on the contract basis at DRH/KUR: Walk-In-Interview” option.
- Now East Coast Railway Malaria Inspector Recruitment notification will be opened, you need to read all details attentively.
- After that, eligible candidates are needed to download the format of application form to apply for East Coast Railway Vacancy as given below notification.
- Then you have to fill East Coast Railway Application Form with asked details in proper manner.
- Affix recent passport size photograph at provided space and also attach Xerox of all required documents and testimonials.
- At end, aspirants can appear in interview on scheduled date with application form and documents.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Office of the Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer (01st floor or DRM complex),
East Coast Railway,
Post-Jatni, Dist- Khordha,
East Coast Railway Walk-In is going to be held on: 11-01-2018
Applying aspirants can go through the links as stated above to get the details regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment. For obtaining upcoming information about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
Applications are invited by the Indian Nationals regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment. Organization is in the search of active members of Bharat Scouts and Guides for filling up the 8 unoccupied posts under Gr-C/D. Willing candidates, who want to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017, are required to fill the ECR application form before the last date that is 18-12-2017.
Before applying for East Coast Railway Recruitment, candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria. Those candidates, who want to be a part of East Coast Railway, must have completed 12th or its equivalent examination from the recognized board. To get more information about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
East Coast Railway Vacancies:
|Post name||No. of vacancies|
|Erstwhile Group D||06|
Qualification required for East Coast Railway Job:
To apply for East Coast Railway Sports/Scouts Quota, candidates must have completed 12th or its equivalent examination with aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university or institute. For the post of group d candidates must passed 10th standard or ITI from recognized board plus NAC certificated is required.
Age limitation for ECR Recruitment:
|Group C||18-28 years||18-31 years||18-33 years|
|Erstwhile Group D||18-31 years||18-34 years||18-36 years|
Age relaxation will be given to the railway employees, widows, PWD, Ex servicemen and ordinary domicile person.
|Posts||Grade Pay Rs.|
|Erstwhile Group D||1800/-|
|For all candidates except those mentioned below||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ST, Ex. Servicemen, person with disability women, Minority||Rs.250/-|
Process of Selection:
Selection of applying candidates for East Coast Railway jobs will depend on written test. Candidates, who have scored minimum 35% marks in the written test, shall be called for scouting skill assessment. The merit list of written test shall be criterion for short listing.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment?
- First of all, log on the official website of the organization that is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page select “News and Recruitment” tab from the top of home page
- Moreover, hit on suitable link of your post for which you are applying
- Read the information cautiously, and download an application form
- After that fill the ECR application form carefully with accurate particulars
- Also, mention “Applying for the Post of………………..” and self attested copies of the relevant mark sheets/certificates etc
- After filling it, enclose the application form in envelope
- At last, send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Principal Financial Advisor,
East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar ( More Orissa Jobs )
- Issue Date of Application form- 18/11/2017
- Last date of submission of prescribed application form- 18/12/2017
To get more information about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to visit the Official Link. If you are satisfied with the above mentioned information then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. You can use our free email services by www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Here is the newest Vacancy Notification has released regarding East Coast Railway Recruitment. Organization is going to hire skilled contenders for 21 vacancies against Sportsperson posts. Candidates, who consider themselves eligible after reading eligibility for this post, may apply for ECR Recruitment in prescribed manner. You may also attain latest info on East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 from this page.
Deserving aspirants who are interested to enhance their career in railway they may submit their application form before 18/12/2017 for East Coast Railway Vacancy. You may also get complete details East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 Advertisement from our page which is well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
East Coast Railway Recruitment
Name of the Post:
Sportsperson: 21 Vacancies
- Applicants, who’re going to apply, should have Graduate and Post Graduate Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
- Moreover, Candidates should also posses sport certificates in relevant game.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
Salary Details for East Coast Railway Jobs:
Candidate who will be selected will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-, Rs. 2000/-, Rs.2400/-, Rs. 2800/- per month.
Age Limit for East Coast Railway Vacancies:
- Applying candidate for East Coast Railway Job, their age should not more than 18 years and less than 25 years of age as per rules of organization.
- Relaxation in age will be providing to reserved category candidates as per the rules of railways.
Grab Now: Upcoming Railway Notification
- Applicant need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC Category candidates.
- Candidate who belong to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Process of Selection:
Selection of applying contestant for East Coast Railway Sportsperson Vacancy will be depend on written test or on personal interview which will be organized by selection panel of reputed organization.
Steps to Apply For East Coast Railway Recruitment:
- First of all, candidate has to open official website of the organization that is “www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Then select “News and Recruitment” tab from the top of home page.
- Moreover, hit on suitable link of your post for which you are applying.
- Read the information carefully, and download an application form.
- Fill application form carefully with correct details.
- Also, mention “Applying for the Post of………………..” and self attested copies of the relevant mark sheets/certificates etc.
- After filling it, enclose it in envelope.
- Thereafter, send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment)
2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan,
Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017
Last date of submission of prescribed application form is 18/12/2017
For more information of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, you may check Official Link. You can also book mark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL + D
Follow us on Google Plus / Face book to get latest notifications on your time line. If you have any query related to this page so you can leave a comment in a below stated comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career In Indian Railway||East Coast Railway Admit Card|
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|