Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Cultural Quota Group C||20/02/2017|
An online employment advertisement about Eastern Railway Recruitment has been issued. Skilled and enthusiastic candidates are invited for jobs openings of House Surgeon. Walk in interview is going to be scheduled on 11/04/2017 at 11:00 am at venue given below. To apply against Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, please go through complete instructions given below.
This Page Includes:
|Eastern Railway Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Pay Scale||Process of Selection|
|How to attend Walk In||Date of Walk in|
Applicants should carry all essential documents & certificates and passport size photo with them at time of interview. Get other details about Eastern Railway Jobs by going through instruction given below. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are providing all essential details here for convenience of our visitors, so please have a look…
Eastern Railway Vacancies:
|Gynae and Obstt||02|
Candidates are required to possess Degree of Medical Graduation (MBBS) from esteemed university or institution with one year internship from a recognized University/ Institutions.
Get Jobs As Per Qualification: Medical Jobs
Selected candidates for post of House Surgeon, will be paid Rs. 26959/- per month as salary. Aspirants may also admissible for other allowances as per rule of organization.
Age of applying candidates should be between the limit set by the organization. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of Eastern Railway.
Walk in interview will be conducted on 11/04/2017 to test skills of appliers. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
Get selected by following these Tips
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Job?
- Visit the official portal that is www.easternrailwaysealdah.gov.in.
- From home page choose suitable link according to the post for which you want to apply.
- Now read complete notification about this recruitment properly.
- Candidates are required to attend walk in interview along with a bio data written in prescribed format, two attested copies recent passport size photo and attested copies of relevant certificates in concern to qualification and experience etc.
- Applicants should go for interview to the below given venue at 11:00 hrs. on 11/04/2017.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
The Chief Medical Superiendent Eastern Railway,
Date of walk in interview – 11/04/2017 at 11:00 am
<<Official Link – Eastern Railway Recruitment Details>>
Note: You may get other relevant information regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is well stated above. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to latest information about Government Jobs time to time.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
RPET Admit Card 2017 – Download Here! Pre-Engg Test Hall Ticket Name Wise
VMOU Time Table 2017 – www.vmou.ac.in Download Exam Date Sheet PDF Online
BCECE Admit Card 2017 – BIHAR Download Here! @bceceboard.com Hall Ticket
MNIT Jaipur Admission 2017–2018 Check MBA Procedure Eligibility Last Date
A memorandum has initiated titled as Eastern Railway Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates. As per Eastern Railway Notification, candidates can apply for Cultural Quota Group C Jobs. Aspirants, who are looking for railway jobs, can go for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 before below mentioned date.
Job applicants, who are interested for er.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, are required submit the Eastern Railway Application Form on or before the closing date that is 20/02/2017. After that, candidates will be called for written test which is going to be held on 25/03/2017. Aspirants can fetch all other necessary information regarding eastern railway updates, through this page which is well maintained by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Eastern Railway Vacancy:
Group C Positions
- Candidates who are willing to get EASTERN RAILWAY Jobs Passed 12th/ Degree/Diploma or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates and for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualification
- Applicants who have working experience in related field will be given preference.
Searching For More 12th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
- Candidates must meet the ager criteria as per directives of the organization which is mention below:
- Minimum- 18 years of age
- Maximum – 28 years of age
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI as given below:
- OBC – 31 years
- SC/ST categories – 33 years
Eastern Railway Recruitment >>> Official Notification
Aspirants who will be successfully appointed for group C Jobs will receive a good salary amount of Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/- in PB-I [Corresponding to Level-2 in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC] on monthly basis with aggregate grade pay from the organization.
- Candidates need to pay the examination fee as per category which is mentioned below and Examination Fee is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’.
- General Category – Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes Categories – Rs. 250/-
Latest 11000 Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
Mode of Assortment:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance shown by them in written test which will be conducted by selection authority of organization.
- After that, Medical Examination as applicable for the post in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection. 3.2 Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates
|Modes of selection||Round||Marks|
|Written Test||objective type question||50 marks|
|Practical Demonstration||35 marks|
Read Out Below Given Tips For Railway Exam:
Guidelines, Keep In mind:
- Application without date & Thumb impression, Unsigned and Signed in Block or Capital letters may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Photographs pasted on the Application Form, not signed and without date by the candidate may be the cause of rejection of the application.
Steps to fill Eastern Railway Application Form:
- Candidates need to log on to official website of organization that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then hit “DETAILED Notification FOR RECRUITMENT THROUGH CULTURAL QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2016-17 available on the home page, running on the upper side.
- A pdf will be open in the digital screen.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully.
- After that, download the application form which is attached below the notification.
- Fill the asking details very carefully and attached all the documents/ testimonials along with applications.
- At last, enclosed the application form in an envelope and super scribe with it a “Application for the post in Group-‘C’ Category against Cultural Quota for the year 2016-17” and send it to the below mentioned address.
Get here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway, CPO’s Office,
Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17,
Netaji Subhas Road,
Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
|Last date for submission of applications forms||20/02/2017|
|Last date for submission in flung Areas||07/03/2017|
|Date of written test||25/03/2017|
Aspirants can collect the whole information about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 through the official notice that is mentioned above and acquire the latest updates of Eastern Railway Jobs from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so keep Visiting!
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|