|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Scouts & Guides Quota Postss||19/09/2017|
|Junior Engineer||16-08-2017 & 31-8-2017 (as per discipline)|
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Apply now for a latest advertisement named as Eastern Railway Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from candidates with required qualification for hire them on the vacant post of Group – C. applicants can apply for Scouts & Guides Quota Posts by sending the application form at the respective venue before the closing date for submission of application forms that is 19/09/2017. Candidates, interested to apply for Eastern Railway jobs, may go through the instructions about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, on the below section of this page.
This Page Contains:
|Eastern Railway Group – C Recruitment Details||Required Qualification|
|Age Requirements||Applying Process against Eastern Railway Notification|
|Salary Structure||Selection Process|
|Important Dates||Official Link|
Applicants can prepare an application form on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format in the notification should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi duly filled (in own handwriting) and send in this way that it should be reach to the department before last date. Applicants must scroll down the page to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018. They can also get further information regarding the same on this single page, well supplied by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eastern Railway Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Scouts & Guides Quota
- Total Vacancies: 10
|Category-1 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only)||02|
|Category-2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’||08|
Qualification Required for Eastern Railway job:
Applicants want to apply for Eastern Railway vacancies must passed12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & for the candidate of any category possessing higher Qualification (for Post 1) and for post 2 applicant, must Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
Find Out Current: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Restrictions as on 01/01/2018:
Age of applicants for jobs in Eastern Railway, must not be less than 18 years and maximum age of candidates should be 28 years for Category- 1 and 31 years for Category-2. 05 years relaxation in upper age will be given to the candidates with SC/ST category.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- (For unreserved category) and Rs. 250/- (for reserved category) as examination fee.
- The Examination Fee is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of ‘FA&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata
Candidates will be selected for the suitable post on the basis of marks they will obtain in written examination and personal interview, which will be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
Check Preparation Links:
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for Eastern Railway careers, by following some of these below stated steps:
- First of all contenders have to go to the official web portal of the Eastern Railways that is er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then, you have to hit on the “Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota (2017-18)” link which is present on the mid of the homepage.
- After hitting the above said link, a page will be open having Railways notification.
- You need to read the carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading the Railways Notification and ensuring the eligibility, you need to prepare or download the application form.
- Candidates are advised that Applications will be generated on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format (Annexure – II) should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi duly filled (in own handwriting).
- Then you have to attach documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and labeled as “Name of the Positions____________”.
- At last, you need to send the application with essential documents on the address which is mentioned below.
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway, Fairlie Place, (1st floor),
17, Netaji Subhas Road,
Find Out Latest: Kolkata Jobs
Closing Date for Submission of Application form: 19/09/2017
Get Here >> Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification
Applicants must visit the Official Link to get entire info about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway department has published an advertisement regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment. Railway department has planned to hire eligible candidates for vacant post of JE/Group – C. Interested aspirants have to apply for Eastern Railway jobs before the last date. Individuals may apply through online mode by visiting its official website given below for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 cultural Quota Group – C posts.
Highlights of the page
|Eastern Railway Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Assortment Procedure||How To Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment?|
|Last Date||Significant Note|
Eligible candidates will be selected based on written test and interview performance which will be organized by Eastern Railway department. Written examination will be conducted through online mode. Candidates applying against Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 are advised to submit their caste certificate in well format to the authority. You may fetch more information about same from this page which is well designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eastern Railway Job Vacancy Information:
|Name of post||No of vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (P.Way)||07|
|Junior Engineer (Works)||09|
|Junior Engineer (TMO)||06|
Eastern Railway Eligibility Criteria:
Applying contenders should Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate. (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates and for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualification) and Degree/Diploma Certificate in respective discipline only from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute.
Check out Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
The minimum age of applying candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed above 28 years. The relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates based on government rules.
Applying Candidates are require to pay Rs. 500/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes are to pay Rs. 250/- .The Examination Fee is payable only in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’.
Eastern Railway department has all set to organized written test and interview for selection eligible candidates for above prescribed post. Qualified contenders will be invited for interview in which their skills will be checked. Aspirants who will be invited for interview are advised to submit their important documents and certificates for verification procedure.
Read Out here: Railway Current Affairs
Download from here: RRB Previous Year Question Paper
Handy Steps To Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, applying candidates should visit official website of eastern railway that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Move your cursor towards “news and updates” tab available on menu bar.
- A drop down list will be opened on your screen from where you have to hit on “recruitment’ link.
- Now, hit on an appropriate link regarding above given post.
- Candidates are advised to read complete Eastern Railway Recruitment notification for fetching whole information.
- Now, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online’ button.
- Fill complete Eastern Railway online application form with all required details in proper manner.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
- Now, at last, you are advised to take print out copy of it for future use.
- Opening Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application 17-07-2017
|Name of post||Last Date of filling Application Form|
|Junior Engineer (P.Way)|
|Junior Engineer (Works)||16-08-2017|
|Junior Engineer (TMO)|
Get here: Date Extension PDF
Eastern Railway Recruitment – Get Official Notification
You may collect further information about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 from Official Link. If you have any query related to this post then please comment in below provided comment box which is given on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career In Indian Railway||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|