Eastern Railway Recruitment
A job notification has been strewed for current openings in respect of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016. Applications through offline mode are being invited by the eligible and skilled candidates to fill up the various vacant Group-C/D posts under Scout & Guide Quota. Applicants who think themselves eligible for these jobs in government sector may apply for it by going through helpful information provided below on this web page. You may also collect latest up comings on Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 by staying tuned with us.
Desirous applicants are required to send application form through offline mode as prescribed below. Candidates need to submit their offline application form on or before the closing date which is 04th November 2016. You may get whole information about Eastern Railway Job from this page which is well created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Category – 1 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only)||02|
|Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’||08|
Aspirants must have completed class 10th/ 12th/ ITI from recognized board/ university or institute and also have scouting/ guiding qualification as per rules.
More Job Options:
Salary & Age Limit Details:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Category – 1 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only)||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,900/-||18-29|
|Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 1,800/-||18-32|
The selection of the eligible candidates for Eastern Railway Jobs will be made on the basis of written test/ skill test, interview conducted by the recruitment team of the organization.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Railway Exam/ Interview:
To apply for Eastern Railway Vacancies aspirants first have to make the payment of application or examination fees through Indian Postal Order payable at GPO, Kolkata drawn in favour of “FA&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata”. The fees is structured below-
|For SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities, Economically Backward Classes Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|For All other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
How to Fill Eastern Railway Application Form:
Candidates wanted to apply for these jobs have to follow below specified simple steps-
- Firstly interested aspirants need to go through with the official website that is er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then hit on “News & Updates” tab given in the menu bar of the home page.
- Under that different options are available from that you have to choose “Recruitment” option and strike on that.
- Then the list of various vacancies will appear from that you have to choose appropriate link related to the vacancy you are applying for.
- Then prepare an application as prescribed and mention all relevant details in it.
- Then enclosed required documents/ certificates and fee details slip along with the application form.
- After that put it in an envelope which should be super scribed with “Application for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for 2016-2017 category of the Group……..”
- Finally send it on below furnished address before the last date.
Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway, 17 Netaji Subhas Road (1st floor),
CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section,
Fairlie Place, Kolkata-700 001
Get Here: Kolkata Jobs
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application – 04th November, 2016
- Closing Date for far Flung Areas – 21st November, 2016
Job seekers may go through this Official Link to gather more details related to Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016. Contenders may visit our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly for more upcoming updates concerning Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|