Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway requires proficient and diligent candidates to fill up 16 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Health Malaria Inspector Posts through Eastern Railway Recruitment. For this purpose, organization is going to conduct walk-in interview on 23.05.2017 against Eastern Railway Advertisement. Those candidates who are looking for Jobs in Railway can apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 by attending walk-in-interview on schedule date and time.
This Page Includes:
|Eastern Railway Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit for Eastern Railway Jobs|
|Age Limitation and Pay Scale||Eastern Railway Notification PDF|
|Method of Selection for ER Recruitment||Way to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017|
Willing aspirants having prescribed qualification and age, may attend along with their original testimonials and four pass port size photographs to the below mentioned address. Interested candidates can attain the rest details about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 through this page that is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below!!!
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Posts Name & Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 16
- Staff Nurse: 08 Vacancies
- Pharmacist: 01 Vacancy
- Health Malaria Inspector: 07 Vacancies
For Staff Nurse: Applicants must have Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing & Midwifery from school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).
Find Now Latest: Medical Jobs
For Pharmacist: Applying candidates must have completed 10+2 Science or its equivalent with 02(two) years Diploma in Pharmacist & Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Get Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
For Health Malaria Inspector: Candidates should possess B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course: Plus (a) One year Diploma of Health Sanitary Inspector OR One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector.
Check Latest: Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation and Pay Scale:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Staff Nurse||20-40 Years||Rs. 21, 190/-|
|Pharmacist||20-35 Years||Rs. 12, 190/-|
|Health Malaria Inspector||18-33 Years||Rs. 20, 570/-|
Read More on: Railway Jobs Salary Structure
Mode of Selection:
Walk-In-Interview will be arranged by the recruitment panel of organization for the selection of qualified and talented candidates.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Way to apply for www.er.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- After this, press on “News & Updates” tab that is located in menu bar and then strike on “Recruitment” tab that will appear in drop down list.
- A new window will appear in front of you on your computer system. Select suitable link and press on that.
- Read the notification carefully and if you fulfill all eligibility criteria then you may appear for walk-in-interview.
- The candidates must bring with them all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials etc including Caste certificate(if any) in Original as well as 01 set of photocopy of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and 02 passport size photographs.
- At last, attend walk-in as on planned date, venue and time with documents as well as certificates.
Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent,
Orthopedic Hospital, Eastern Railway,
Howrah, West Bengal
Check Latest: West Bengal Jobs
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 23.05.2017
Download PDF: Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification
To get complete details regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Selection Procedure||More Railway Jobs|
|RRB Employment News||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Career In Indian Railway|