Eastern Railway Recruitment
A memorandum has initiated titled as Eastern Railway Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates. As per Eastern Railway Notification, candidates can apply for Cultural Quota Group C Jobs. Aspirants, who are looking for railway jobs, can go for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 before below mentioned date.
Facts Mention in This Page:
|Vacancy Requirement||Age Required|
|Qualifications Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
|Application fees||Direct links|
Important And Address
Job applicants, who are interested for er.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, are required submit the Eastern Railway Application Form on or before the closing date that is 20/02/2017. After that, candidates will be called for written test which is going to be held on 25/03/2017. Aspirants can fetch all other necessary information regarding eastern railway updates, through this page which is well maintained by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway Vacancy:
Group C Positions
- Candidates who are willing to get EASTERN RAILWAY Jobs Passed 12th/ Degree/Diploma or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates and for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualification
- Applicants who have working experience in related field will be given preference.
Searching For More 12th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
- Candidates must meet the ager criteria as per directives of the organization which is mention below:
- Minimum- 18 years of age
- Maximum – 28 years of age
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI as given below:
- OBC – 31 years
- SC/ST categories – 33 years
Eastern Railway Recruitment >>> Official Notification
Aspirants who will be successfully appointed for group C Jobs will receive a good salary amount of Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/- in PB-I [Corresponding to Level-2 in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC] on monthly basis with aggregate grade pay from the organization.
- Candidates need to pay the examination fee as per category which is mentioned below and Examination Fee is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’.
- General Category – Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes Categories – Rs. 250/-
Latest 11000 Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
Mode of Assortment:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance shown by them in written test which will be conducted by selection authority of organization.
- After that, Medical Examination as applicable for the post in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection. 3.2 Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates
|Modes of selection||Round||Marks|
|Written Test||objective type question||50 marks|
|Practical Demonstration||35 marks|
Read Out Below Given Tips For Railway Exam:
Guidelines, Keep In mind:
- Application without date & Thumb impression, Unsigned and Signed in Block or Capital letters may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Photographs pasted on the Application Form, not signed and without date by the candidate may be the cause of rejection of the application.
Steps to fill Eastern Railway Application Form:
- Candidates need to log on to official website of organization that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then hit “DETAILED Notification FOR RECRUITMENT THROUGH CULTURAL QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2016-17 available on the home page, running on the upper side.
- A pdf will be open in the digital screen.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully.
- After that, download the application form which is attached below the notification.
- Fill the asking details very carefully and attached all the documents/ testimonials along with applications.
- At last, enclosed the application form in an envelope and super scribe with it a “Application for the post in Group-‘C’ Category against Cultural Quota for the year 2016-17” and send it to the below mentioned address.
Get here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway, CPO’s Office,
Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17,
Netaji Subhas Road,
Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
|Last date for submission of applications forms||20/02/2017|
|Last date for submission in flung Areas||07/03/2017|
|Date of written test||25/03/2017|
Aspirants can collect the whole information about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 through the official notice that is mentioned above and acquire the latest updates of Eastern Railway Jobs from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so keep Visiting!!
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017 – Latest Vacancies Notification Apply
HSBTE Result 2017 – Haryana Diploma Dec Semester Exam Results hsbte.org.in
NIEPMD Recruitment 2017 – Chennai Asst Professor/Lecturer niepmd.tn.nic.in
ISRO Recruitment 2017 – Apply isro.gov.in Scientists/Engineers Vacancy