For bright future, must apply!!! A latest employment notification has been librated regarding ECHS Recruitment by Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme. Aspirants may apply through echs.gov.in against the notification of ECHS Recruitment 2017 for filling up 34 Laboratory Technician Medical Officers Peon vacancies.
Presented Points In Content:
|ECHS Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Details|
|Mode Of Hiring||Steps To Apply|
Job hunters, who have decided to fill up ECHS vacancy, are advised to submit application form through offline mode before the closing date that is 10th January 2017 and attend the walk in interview on 3rd February 2017. To get all the details related to ECHS jobs you need to scroll down to the page which is created by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Vacancy and Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||No. of posts||Essential Qualification|
|Radiologist||01||A recognized medical qualification included in the first of second schedule of part II of the third schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) of the Indian medical Council Act 1956, Post Graduation degree in the concerned specialty.|
|Medical Officers||12||MD / MS in Specialty concerned|
|Nursing Assistant||03||DMN, Dip / Class I NAC(Armed Forces)|
|Laboratory Technician||02||B.Sc Or Matriculation / Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science|
|Laboratory Assistant||01||DMLT / Class-I Lab Tech Course|
|Dental Hygienist||03||Should have passed 10+2 with Science or equivalent|
|Peon||01||Education Class-B GD Grade|
|Chowkidar||03||Education-Class 8th or GD trade|
Get More Job Opportunity:
Age criteria for the appliers will be as per the norms of organization as on last date of receipt of application.
ECHS Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Candidates, who will be appointed for ECHS job, will get the impressive salary per month by the concerned authority.
Selection for the appliers will be based on the performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme.
Must Read Before Appearing In Interview:
How To Fill ECHS Application Form?
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme that is www.echs.gov.in
- After that aspirants are required to select “VACANCIES FOR CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYMENT IN ECHS POLYCLINICS KANNUR, KOZHIKODE, IRITY, AND VIRAJPET, LAST DATE RECIPT APPLICATION 10 JAN 2017 AND DATE OF INTERVIEW 03 FEB 2017.” link under ‘what’s new’ section available on the home page.
- This will take you to the page having details regarding the post, read the details regarding the post completely and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format available at official website.
- Now you need to fill the download application form with correct details and attach the required documents.
- After that candidates need to attend the interview with original particulars and two PP size photographs.
- No separate interview letters will be issued appearing in the interview. Candidates should bring their original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Station Cell (ECHS), C/O DSC Centre,
Kannur – 670017
DSC Centre, Kannur.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th January 2017
- Date of Interview: 03rd February 2017 at 10.00 AM.
To get remaining info related to ECHS Recruitment, you need to check the official notification. Candidates may acquire more updates regarding ECHS Recruitment 2017 through the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts