GPSC Admit Card
Gujarat Public Service Commission has issued GPSC Admit Card, candidates may download it through this page!! Gujarat PSC is organizing recruitment examination to select deserving candidates for the post of Director/Officer. Participants of Private Secretary & Dy. Examination on 16-07-2017 & Main Examination for Account Officer Class II on 02, 08 & 09-07-2017 must be keen to get the GPSC Hall Ticket. Aspirants can download their GPSC Admit Card 2017 via online by following the procedure given below.
Overview of this page:
|Way to download GPSC Admit Card|
|Gujarat PSC Exam|
|GPSC hall ticket|
The examination will be held at different centers in the Gujarat state and the candidates who are willing to avail the government jobs will perform in this examination. They are informed that they can also download their Gujarat PSC admit card from the official website of GPSC that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in. To attain more information about GPSC Admit Card 2017–2018, aspirants may scroll down the page which is well furnished by the dedicated unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and fetch all the relevant information related to GPSC exam hall ticket.
GPSC Admit Card
Procedure to Download GPSC Admit Card:
To download Gujarat Public Service Commission Admit Card candidates are required to follow the necessary steps given below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the home page aspirant have to follow “upcoming exam call letter” which is visible at the right side of the home page and there you need to hitthe appropriate link .
- This will take you to the new page where you have to enter the necessary details such as “Select Job” “Confirmation number” “Date of Birth” and tap “Ok” button.
- You will see the display of your admit card on your computer screen within few seconds.
- Lastly you may download it or take a print out of it to carry it during the examination.
Read This: How to Download Admit Card
Gujarat Public Service Commission is all set to conduct recruitment examination for the candidates, who wish to grab jobs in Gujarat PSC recruitment and fill the vacant posts of Director/Officer. The organization is going to conduct recruitment examination on 16/07/2017, so the willing contenders may download their call letters through online mode only as no admit card will be conveyed to any applicant by post or any other resources.
GPSC Admit Card 2017:
Participants of Gujarat PSC examination are suggested to keep their admit card safe and secure because it is a mandatory document which is necessary to bring during the examination. Without GPSC call letter candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall as it contain all the significant information such as examination details, center, timing, roll number etc. So don’t forget to bring it at the time of examination.
Download Call letter:
- Private Secretary & Dy. Examination will be held on: 16-07-2017
- Main Examination for Account Officer Class II will be held on: 02, 08 & 09-07-2017
Aspirants may visit this Official Link for more information about GPSC Admit Card 2017-2018. And if you have any query you may ask us in the below provided comment box,
Candidates are suggested to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmeninboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Candidates having any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GPSC Exam Calendar||GPSC Recruitment|
|GPSC Result||PSC Question Papers|
|Gujarat Current Affairs||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|