GPSC Admit Card
Gujarat Public Service Commission is all set to conduct recruitment examination for Principal/Director/Chief Chemist positions on 23-09-2018. GPSC Admit Card for candidates going to participate in the examination is available now.
To download the GPSC Admit Card 2018 candidates may either visit the official website or can hit on this Direct Official Link. The User ID and password plays an important role in downloading the GPSC Exam Admit Card. Without User ID and Password no GPSC Hall Ticket will be downloaded.
GPSC Principal/Director/Chief Chemist Exam Admit Card!!!
Candidates must take care that the Gujarat PSC Admit Card must not be soiled/distorted/mutilated. Such GPSC Admit Card 2018-19 will not be accepted by the commission. Hence candidates are suggested to keep their GPSC 23 Sep Admit Card safe.
For further details about GPSC Admit Card 2018-19 candidates may go through the below section of this page that is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
GPSC Admit Card
How to download the GPSC Exam Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Hit on download Call letter tab available at the right side of homepage
- Now select and hit on “Hit here to Download Call Letter FOR PRELIMINARY EXAM”
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- Enter the details asked and then hit on Print Call letter tab
- Once you hit the Gujarat PSC Call letter will appear in front of you
- Check out the details printed at the Gujarat PSC ADMIT Card and then download it
- Finally take a print out of Gujarat Public Service Commission Admit Card and keep it safe for further usage.
Documents to be carried with Gujarat PSC Admit Card:
Not only the GPSC Exam Admit Card/ GPSC Call letter is important, candidates need to carry these testimonials also:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Driving Licence
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter’s Card
Must Check Detailed: GPSC Syllabus
Details printed at the GPSC Admit Card 2018 / Gujarat Public Service Commission Admit Card:
After getting the Gujarat PSC Hall Ticket/ Gujarat Public Service Commission Admit Card downloaded, candidates must check all these details carefully:
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Application Number / Registration Number|
|Examination Date and Timings||Reporting Time|
|Hall Ticket Number||Full Name of the Candidate|
|Venue Name, Code, Address||Gender|
|Mother’s or Father’s name||Examination Name|
|Category||Date of Birth|
|Important instructions for the exam|
Get Here PSC Exam Preparation Links
Gujarat PSC Recruitment Examination is going to be held on: 23-09-2018
Candidates interested in getting more details about GPSC Admit Card 2018-19 may also visit the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission
Aspirants want to keep this page safe for further usage may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab. Further candidates having any query may mention their comments in below given comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GPSC Recruitment||GPSC Result|
|GPSC Answer Key||Online Test Series|
|Gujarat Current Affairs||GPSC Exam Calendar|
|Reduce Negative Marking In Exam||How To Find Study Material Online|