HPPSC Admit Card
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued HPPSC Admit Card. Candidates who have submitted online application form before last date are advised to download HPPSC Hall Ticket through online mode by using its official website that is hp.gov.in. the organization is going to conduct Tehsildar Test for recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Naib Tehsildar on 20-08-2017. Appearing aspirants may check HPPSC Admit Card 2017 by going through this page.
Highlights of the page
|Simple Steps To Get HPPSC 2017 Admit Card||Information Included Hall Ticket|
|List Of Important Documents||Exam Date|
|Purpose Of Exam||Significant Note|
Candidates may get Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission admit card by entering user name, roll number and other kind of info. The exam is going to be conducted on different centers of which information is given below. Contenders who are going to be participated in this exam may get HPPSC Admit Card 2018 through this page also as direct link is provided on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HPPSC Admit Card
How to Download HPPSC Naib Tehsildar Admit Card:
- First of all, candidates have to visit official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is hp.gov.in.
- Go to “download admit card” tab appearing on home page at the left hand side.
- A new page will be opened at your computer screen where you have to enter user name, password and other kind of info.
- After that, hit on “login” tab as shown in below given image.
- Your HPPSC Tehsildar Test Hall Ticket will be displayed on your computer screen within few seconds.
- Candidates are advised to download it by follow a suitable tab available on that page.
- At last, you can take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
HPPSC Admit Card – Get From Here
Important Information In Admit Card:
In every examination process, the admit card had below important details about the exam and candidates.
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Download From here: HPPSC Syllabus
Important Documents To Carry For HPPSC Naib Tehsildar Exam:
Everyone needs to carry any document from below specified along with hall ticket for security purpose at the exam center.
- Driving License
- College ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Purpose of conducting Naib Tehsildar Exam:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has all decided to organized screening test for recruitment to the post(s) of Naib Tehsildar (Preliminary) Examination-2016 in the Department of Revenue, H.P. on 20-08-2017 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. the exam will be held at different centers given below:
- Nagrota Bagwan
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission hall ticket has been updated on main internet site of the organization. Aspirants are advice to follow above given steps to get hall ticket. Candidates have to bring their important documents and certificates for document verification.
Check Out: Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs
HPPSC Naib Tehsildar Exam date:
The HP PSSC exam will be held on 20-08-2017 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Aspirants may get HPPSC Admit Card 2017–2018 by going through Official Link. You may like our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates. You may subscribe us through our free e-mail service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|HPPSC Recruitment||HPPSC Result|
|HPPSC Syllabus||Himachal Pradesh Jobs|
|State PSC Exam Notification||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||PSC Question Papers|