IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
After implementation of 7th CPC, check latest IBPS Specialist Officer Salary for scale 1 & Scale 2 from here. IBPS SO Salary differs for scale I & scale II. And, selected applicants as an IBPS specialist officer, earns basic IBPS SO Salary And Promotion.
Based on performance, employees under Scale I can get promoted to Scale II. IBPS Specialist Officer Salary 2018 is little higher than probationary officer. IBPS SO Salary 2018 also comprise of various benefits and perks.
What is the meaning of Scale 1, 2?
Scale I posts are for Junior Management Position, while, Scale II posts are for middle management posts. There are various Specialist Officers posts including Agriculture Officer, Law Officer, HR and Marketing Officer & IT Officer.
We are listing IBPS Specialist Officer Salary Structure after 7th Pay Commission. To grab more details about IBPS SO Salary Structure 2018, have a look on below of page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
Positions which comes under IBPS Specialist Officer:
- IT. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary after 7th Pay Commission
After 7th Pay Commission, Salary for IBPS SOof all the government employees is hiked by 40%.
|Assets||Metro Cities||(State Capital etc.)||(District Level|
and Rural Areas)
|CCA (3% to 4% Max. Rs540/-)||Rs.540/-||Rs.375/-||—-|
|Total Salary Of IBPS SO|
|HRA – 8.5% ; 7.5%; 6.5%*||Rs.1232.50/-||Rs.1087.50/-||Rs.942.50/-|
|Total IBPS SO 2018 Salary|
Top 10 Ways to Increase Salary: Why wait for increments?
IBPS Specialist Officer Scale 1 and Scale 2 Salary
IBPS Specialist Officer Scale I Salary:
The description of IBPS SO Scale 1 Salary is described here, take a look….
- IBPS SO Pay Scale – INR 14500 600/7 18700 700/2 20100 800/7 – 25700/-
- IBPS SO Salary In Hand– INR 24000-32000 per month.
IBPS Specialist Officer Scale II Salary:
- IBPS SO Salary Structure– INR 19400 700/1 20100 800/10 – 28100/-
- IBPS SO In Hand Salary– INR 34,000-40,000 per month.
Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II) Name Posts for Scale (I, II):
|Agricultural Field Officer||Scale-I|
Check After Revision: Bank Salary Structure
IBPS Specialist Officer Benefits and Perks:
Specialist Officers under Institute of Banking Personnel Selection are also admissible for various benefits and perks such as Dearness Allowances, House Rent Allowances, Travelling Allowances Travelling Allowances, Medical Benefits, Bonus and Provident Funds etc. IBPS SO Salary Details are provided here.
- This is the amount of IBPS SO Officer Salaryoffered to bank employees excluding any extra payments like allowances and bonuses.
- For bank SO, it is INR 23700, with effect from June 01, 2015.
- All government employees are a paid cost of living adjustment that is Dearness Allowances. Specialist Officers under Institute of Banking Personnel Selection are also given Dearness Allowances based on their IBPS SO Salary After 7th Pay Commission.
- For bank specialist officers, it is INR 8605.88.
House Rent Allowances:
- House Rent Allowances are given to the employees to pay their accommodation rent. Basically it is included in the IBPS SO Salary After Revisionof employees but those, who are having their own houses, can’t claim for HRA.
- Bank has permitted 9% or 8% or 7% HRA, based on the place of the position of an employee.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
Travelling Allowances are given to the employees for the office purpose. Employees are paid travelling charges from home to office. Also if employees are going from office work, he/ she will be paid Travelling Allowances.
Specialist Officers are also given Medical Allowances. Employees are paid medical expenses per month as well as Medical and Health Insurance.
CCA (City Compensatory Allowance):
- City Compensatory Allowance is a fully taxable component of remuneration offered to employees for working in big metropolitan cities/
- This is fixed amount rather than calculated on basic IBPS SO IT Salary.
- CCA for bank SO is generally 4%, 3% or 0%, based on place of position.
- Special allowances are offered to only Scale-1 officers (7.75%).
- Scale-2 is exempted from this advantage.
Bonuses are given to employees on some occasion or according to their performance. Any employee can’t claim for Bonus.
- Provident Funds are like Provident Funds. This is an equal amount collected by employee and employer per month.
- This equal amount of money is collected in the Provident Funds of employee.
- Officers can get the money when he/ she leave the bank and continue this account in another Organization.
Bank employees are also given other benefits apart from the mentioned above. Employees are given less interest on loan, house loan, easily loan approval.
Read Also: Career in Banking Sector in India
Total Salary for IBPS SO Officer:
The IBPS SO Pay Scale includes different types of perks, such as DA, HRA, medical facilities, transport reimbursements, and so on. Newspaper and petrol reimbursement is also common. The salary is revised from time to time.
|Basic pay||Basic pay is same irrespective of the city of appointment. It is INR 23700 that is from June 1,|
|HRA||This is paid @ 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting|
|DA||As per the latest CPI released by the gov. the DA amount is INR 8605.88.|
|Special Allowance||For scale I it is paid @ rate of 7.75%|
|Perks||Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. 4,130|
|Least Accommodation||Least Accommodation is up to Rs 29500, this is provided in lieu of HRA|
|CCA||This is paid @ 4%, 3% or 0% depending on the place of posting|
IBPS SO IT Officer Salary:
IBPS SO IT Officer Salary In Hand details are provided here must have a glance and get complete details about IBPS SO IT Officer Scale 1 Salary…
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Officer Scale I||23700 – 980(7) – 30560 – 1145(2) – 32850 – 1310 (7) – 42020.|
|Officer Scale II||31705 – 1145(1) – 32850 – 1310(10) – 45950|
|Office Scale III||42020 – 1310(5) – 48570 – 1460(2) – 51490|
|Office Assistant(MP)||11765 – 655(3) – 13730 – 815(3) – 16175 – 980(4) – 20095 – 1145(7) – 28110 – 2120(1) – 30230 – 1310(1) – 31540.|
Salary Of IBPS SO Officer:
|Name of Posts||Approximate Emoluments per Month inclusive DA and HRA at Current Rate (At present, the total starting emoluments are approximately)|
|Office Scale III||Rs. 64600/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
|Officer Scale II||Rs. 48800/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
|Officer Scale I||36400/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
|Office Assistant(MP)||Rs. 18100/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
Do You Know: How to Get A Bank Job In India
IBPS SO Agriculture Officer Salary
- Scale I Salary: Rs. 23700-42020/-
- In-hand Salary: Rs. 33000-35000/-
IBPS SO HR Salary
|Total (without HRA)||36570.38|
|Gross with HRA||38703.38|
|Gross Annual CTC||5,57,640.52|
IBPS SO Marketing Officer Salary
|Basic Pay||Annual Increment||Number of Years|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is referred as IBPS. It is an independent agency in India set up in 1975. Every year, it organizes Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruiting Officers and Clerks.
Common Written Examination is now obligatory for those seeking for jobs in 21 public sector and Regional Rural banks. Those who perform in all assortment rounds i.e. written test & Interview get placed for jobs in banks.
Do You Know: How to Negotiate Salary with HR
All details about IBPS Specialist Officer Salary 2018 are placed on this page. Keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates concerning IBPS SO Salary 2018 and latest banking recruitment notification etc.
If you want to send any feedback regarding IBPS Po Vs SO Salary, then you can leave their comment in below stated comment box. Follow us on social media like FB, Google plus and get updated details about IBPS SO And PO Salary on your timeline wall. Thank You…
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS SO Score Card||IBPS SO Admit Card|
|IBPS SO Notification||Best Books Recommended for IBPS SO|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment||IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Question Paper||IBPS SO Syllabus|