IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
Aspirants who want to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer they should know about the total salary of IBPS Specialist Officer. Candidates want to know that what IBPS Specialist Officer Salary is after joining the service. Get complete information about IBPS Specialist Officer Salary 2017 from this page. Now here on this page you may get complete details about IBPS SO (Scale 1, 2) Pay Package. It is revised from time to time. The salary structure for the IBPS SO is calculated considering all the perks offered to them.
The Institute of Banking Personal Selection is also known IBPS and it is an independent recruiting organization. It hires banking personnel, such as Specialist Officers of Scale – I and Scale – II, Probationary Officers (PO), and bank clerks. The test is conducted Online each year, where aptitude questions are provided to examinees.
The chosen aspirants, say the Specialist Officers are allowed to work in any one of participating banks. The IBPS SO salary is same for all SOs, irrespective of the banks they work in. IBPS SO salary payment structure and salary breakdown is available over here.
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
Salary for post of Specialist Officer Scale 1 & 2 is provided here:
- Officer JMG Scale I: Rs 14500 600/7 18700 700/2 20100 800/7 – 25700/-
- Officer MMG Scale II: Rs 19400 700/1 20100 800/10 – 28100/-
Also Check: IBPS PO Salary Package
Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)Name Posts for Scale (I, II):
- T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- T. Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale II)
- Chartered Accountant (Scale II)
To Know More About Bank Salary Structure: Hit Here
Office Salary Scale:
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Office Scale III||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490.|
|Officer Scale II||31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950.|
|Officer Scale I||23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020.|
Also Check: IBPS Clerk Salary Package
|Name of Posts||Approximate Emoluments per Month inclusive DA and HRA at Current Rate (At present, the total starting emoluments are approximately)|
|Office Scale III||Rs. 64600/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
|Officer Scale II||Rs. 48800/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
|Officer Scale I||36400/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
|Office Assistant(MP)||Rs. 18100/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
Other Various facilities for IAS Officer:
The IBPS SO salary includes different types of perks, such as DA, HRA, medical facilities, transport reimbursements, and so on. Newspaper and petrol reimbursement is also common. The salary is revised from time to time.
- Basic pay is same irrespective of the city of appointment. It is INR 23700 that is from June 1, 2015.
- HRA: This is paid @ 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting.
- DA as per the latest CPI released by the gov. the DA amount is INR 8605.88.
- For scale I it is paid @ rate of 7.75% (Special Allowance)
- (Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. 4,130)
- CCA: This is paid @ 4%, 3% or 0% depending on the place of posting.
- Least Accommodation is up to Rs 29500, this is provided in lieu of HRA.
You may also like to check this Section:
|IBPS Specialist Officer Result||IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Question Paper||IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment||Bank Specialist Officer Exam Books|
Candidates if you have any query about IBPS Specialist Officer Salary 2017 then you can drop comment in comment box. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get related details openly to your wall. You may also subscribe our Email service which is completely free.