Disabled Students – Get Details
SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates – Get Details
Students are invited to fill Online Form for IGNOU Scholarship!!!! Candidates who want to get admission in college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship. For obtaining more details related to IGNOU Scholarship 2017 students need to look downwards!!!
Vital Points Presented On This Page:
Main Motive Of Providing IGNOU Scholarship
Number Of IGNOU Scholarship Are Available
Scope And Benefits Of Scheme
Selection Procedure For IGNOU Scholarship
Way Of Applying For IGNOU Scholarship
Candidates are informed that besides offering fellowships, NHFDC also offers ‘educational loan’ to students with disabilities to meet tuition and other fees, maintenance cost, cost on books and equipment etc for pursuing professional courses so what are you waiting for this is great chance for you!!! Candidates must fill online application form on or before the last date that is 30.06.2017 for snatching IGNOU Scholarship to fulfill their dreams or enhancing their skills. Candidates can check this page section for detailed information which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as per their comfort.
What is the Objective of providing IGNOU Scholarship?
The main objective of providing this fellowship is to help differently-abled students and providing financial support for pursuing professional or technical courses from recognized institutes and get employed/self-employed. This scheme helps to encourage and enhance the skills of disable candidates.
How many Numbers of Scholarships are available?
- Every year 2500 fellowships will be provided to the differently-abled students throughout the country by the organization for helping them.
- Out of them 30% fellowships will be reserved for girls and transferable to male students in case of non-availability of female candidates.
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
What is the Scope?
These fellowships will be available for studies in India, for all differently-abled students who are covered under the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 and the National Trust for the Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities Act, 1999. Only Indian Nationals will be eligible for scholarships.
What is the Rate of Fellowships and other benefits under the scheme?
Candidates will get these benefits to which are well mentioned as under-
(Rs. per month)
(Rs. Per annum)
|Professional Graduate Courses||2500/-||6000/-|
|Professional Post-Graduate courses||3000/-||10000/-|
|Brailler / Brailler Typewriter||Rs. 10,000/-||For blind|
|Laptop or Desktop with Screen reading software||Rs. 40,000/-||For blind|
|Laptop or Desktop with Screen Magnification software||Rs. 60,000/-||For low vision|
IGNOU Scholarship Notification: Download PDF
|Binaural digital programmable hearing aid with annual provision of button cells||Rs 50,000/- + Rs 3600/- p.a.|
|Cell phone with SMS SIM card||Rs 5,000/-|
|Laptop or Desktop with WiFi (Blue tooth) facility||Rs 70,000/-|
|Laptop or Desktop||Rs. 40,000/-|
Required Eligibility For IGNOU Scholarship
What is the Main Motive of this scheme?
- Those students want to pursue degree and/or post graduate level technical and professional courses from a recognized institution only they will get this fellowship.
- Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the fellowship without any consideration of percentage of marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- Students who pursue their education through correspondence would also be eligible for the scholarship.
What are the Conditions?
- A candidate who is awarded fellowship for one course, after its completion will be eligible for another course too. However, the awardees will not be eligible for a similar or equivalent course.
- A fellowship holder under this Scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs. 3.00 lakh from all sources. However, preference shall be given to economically weaker students.
- Fellowship will be awarded for only one course at a time.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
What are the Condition of Continuity for the fellowship?
- The fellowship is depended on the satisfactory progress and conduct of the scholar.
- Maintenance, book/stationary allowance and grant for purchase of assistive devices will be credited to the student’s account.
When candidates can be disqualified for the fellowship?
If it is reported by the head of the Institution at any time that a scholar has by reasons of their own act of default failed to make satisfactory progress or has been guilty of misconduct such as resorting to or participating in strikes, irregularity in attendance without the permission of the authorities concerned etc., the authority sanctioning the scholarship may either cancel the fellowship or stop or withhold further payment for such period as it may think fit.
If a student is found to have obtained a fellowship by false statement, his/her fellowship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered. The student concerned will be blacklisted and debarred for scholarship in any scheme forever.
Selection Procedure for IGNOU Scholarship
- However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- Selection of these students will be done strictly on merit basis.
- In case of female students should have not less than 45% marks at higher secondary/graduation level will not be selected.
Check Out Updated: IGNOU Prospectus
IGNOU Scholarship Schemes
Scheme Under ‘Trust Fund’:
- Under this scheme, 1000 fellowships (amounting Rs.50000/-per year) are awarded to eligible students with disabilities for degree and post graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India.
- 30% of these fellowships are reserved for girl students.
- The yearly income of the beneficiary / parent or guardian should not be more than Rs. 3 lakh from all sources.
- Eligible students can apply any time in academic year for scholarship under this scheme.
- Fellowships are awarded on quarterly basis for the applications received in the preceding quarter.
Scheme Under National Fund:
- Under this scheme, 500 (amounting to Rs 12000/- per year) fellowships are awarded to eligible students with disabilities for pursuing higher academic / professional or technical qualification.
- 50% of these scholarships are reserved for girl students.
- The yearly income of the beneficiary / parent or guardian should not be more than Rs. 1.80 lakh from all sources.
Way of applying for IGNOU Scholarship Online Form
Students who are disable and want to apply for this scheme they need to go through these simple steps which are well mentioned below-
- First of all candidates have to go through official website of the organization that is www.nhfdc.nic.in.
- After that, hit on “2500 Scholarships” at the left side on the home page.
- Then press the link of “Scholarships (Trust Fund) (FRESH / RENEWAL APPLICATION) (Apply Online)”.
- A new page will be displayed at your computer screen and you need to move your cursor to the link, hit on it.
- Now read the complete instructions carefully and after that go for “to register”.
- After that you must take overview of some details mentioned on this page.
- Then press on “Continue to Register/Apply for Trust fund” link.
- Now candidates have to sign up after hitting on “New Scholarship Application”.
- New user need to fill complete details as mentioned in below dialogue box.
- Already registered candidates must hit on “log in” and fill complete details in the format of the form.
- Upload all relevant documents as stated below and press on “Submit” tab.
- Now take a print out of it and enclose in an envelope.
- Send it to the correct postal address which is given below.
- Academic record – attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income – Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent/guardian, acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate e from revenue official/gazetted officer/public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat officials etc.;
- Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session;
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, a copy of the mark sheet of the preceding year.
National Handicapped Finance and
Development Corporation (NHFDC),
Red Cross Bhavan, Sector 12,
Date keep in mind:
Last date to send application form: 30.06.2017
Note: To get other details regarding IGNOU Scholarship students may check Official Notification. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates regarding IGNOU Scholarship 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started scholarship for the IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma students. Students must take advantage of IGNOU Scholarship to study higher. It offers financial support to the candidates who can’t afford the expenses of higher studies at university level. SC/ ST/ OBC candidates may take advantage of this opportunity to make their dream come true. Eligible and deserving students may apply by submission an online application form. Government of India wants to enhance the number of qualified candidates under post graduate courses in the country. Stay connected with us for latest information about IGNOU Scholarship 2017.
It is a very good opportunity for financially weak students to study higher. Students need to kind attention by keep visiting this page. We will also update this page with latest info about IGNOU Scholarship.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a largest university in the world. The university is located in New Delhi, India. The university is run by the Indian central government. It was established in 1985. The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with strength of 4,528 students.
- This scheme is available to PG-I year student.
- The scheme is applicable to such candidate who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any this university.
- Physically Handicapped/ SC/ ST/ OBC learners admitted to IGNOU Programmes are eligible for Government of India scholarships.
- Students are advised to collect scholarship forms from the respective State Government Directorate of Social Welfare or Office of the Social Welfare Officer and submit the filled-in forms to them through the Director, School of Vocational Education and Training, Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Must Read: IGNOU Student Zone
Purpose of this Scheme:
This program is running under Indira Gandhi National Open University, Government of India. University offers scholarship to the pursuing PG courses at any recognized University or Institute in India. Government of India encourages the candidates to participate in research fields.
It is the program to find talented candidates so selection of the deserving candidates will be based on written test.
Check Out: IGNOU University Courses List
How to Apply?
- Candidates must visit to the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- On the home page hit the appropriate link.
- Further download official notification by pressing appropriate link.
- Read this notification carefully before applying.
- Then students may obtain form from regional offices.
- Now fill it carefully after ensuring their eligibility.
- Submit form at the same office before closing date along with the essential particulars.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application form: Available soon
Note: To get other details regarding IGNOU Scholarship for girls, students may check Official Website. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding IGNOU Scholarship 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You may also like to check this Section
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Counselling|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission||IGNOU B.Ed Admission|
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU Distance Education Admission|