The Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to start registration process for IGNOU Scholarship. Applications are invited by university from willing and skilled students for the award of IGNOU-Research Fellowship (IGNOU-RF). Keen contenders, who are studying full time M.Phil and Ph.D Courses from this University and require financial aid for their further studies, can now apply for IGNOU Scholarship 2018 by filling and submit the application form before the last date.
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers the marvelous opportunity to the students who are brilliant in studies but financially week. By providing this IGNOU Scholarship scheme, students can do their further studies without worrying about financial situation. Students who wish to get advantage of IGNOU-RF scheme they can follow below steps. You may attain more information by scrolling down this page which is customized for your ease by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Objective of providing IGNOU Scholarship:
The core objective of offering this Scholarship is to provide a financial support for pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D courses from recognized institutes and get employed/self-employed. These schemes assist to support and improve the skills of disable applicants. Organization awarding Research Fellowships (IGNOU–RF) to full-time research students who are enrolled in M.Phil/Ph.D Progamme of IGNOU:
- ‘Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Fellowship’ for male scholars.
- ‘Savitribai Phule Fellowship’ for female scholars.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D Programme in Indira Gandhi National Open University on full time basis only those applicants can avail this opportunity.
To avail Indira Gandhi National Open University Scholarship, Interested students need to be below 35 years in age.
- Applicants will get Fellowship @ Rs. 5,000/- p.m. for M.Phil scholars and @Rs.8,000/- pm for Ph.D scholars every month, during the period of the award of IGNOU-RF.
- No other grants or allowances e.g. house rent allowance etc., will be admissible to the candidate.
- Apart from the fellowship each scholar availing fellowship will be paid a contingency grant of Rs.8000/- per annum.
Check Details On Scholarship in India Here
No separate medical claim or allowance will be given to scholar. On the other hand IGNOU-RF awardee may avail medical facilities at the IGNOU Health Centre.
Procedure For Award Of IGNOU-RF:
- First of all the concerned authority of the organization will screening the application form and sent it to Vice-Chancellor for approval.
- IGNOU-RF will be made available to the selected candidates on annual basis beginning from admission cycle to Research Degree Programme.
- Government of India policy on reservation will be strictly adhered to in the selection of applicants for awards.
- Two fellowships, one each for male & female candidates are reserved for the children of Group B and C employees of IGNOU, pursuing Ph.D degree on full time basis.
- In case there are no applicants in this category, the fellowships will be made open and decision of award will be made accordingly by the Selection Committee.
Terms & Conditions:
- A candidate who is awarded fellowship for one course, after its completion will be eligible for another course too. However, the awardees will not be eligible for a similar or equivalent course.
- No separate medical claim or allowance is admissible. However IGNOU-RF awardee may avail medical facilities at the IGNOU Health Centre
- Fellowship will be awarded for only one course at a time.
- He/She should not be availing fellowship from any agency/source during the same period/should have not availed fellowship from any agency/source for three or more years for his/her research degree work.
Read Out Here: How To Apply For Scholarship Online/ Offline
Steps to Fill IGNOU Scholarship 2018???
- Willing candidates need to visit the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in
- After this candidates must move their cursor to the “About IGNOU” section and then the drop down list will be opened you need to select the “Institutes/Centres/Cells/Units” link.
- On the next page candidates must select the “Research Unit (RU)” link.
- Now you need to select the “Scholarship” tab which is visible left side of the page.
- Then applicants are required to hit on the “Guidelines and Terms & Conditions of IGNOU-RF” link.
- Candidates are required to read the complete IGNOU Scholarship Notification carefully.
- After that you need to press on the “Application Form of IGNOU-RF-Annexure-A” and download the format of application form.
- Then candidates must fill all the relevant details in IGNOU Scholarship Application Form.
- After this candidates should attach photograph and other essential documents/certificates with the application form.
- Now you need to put the application form in an envelope and send it in a below stated address.
- Academic record – attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income – Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent/guardian, acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate e from revenue official/gazetted officer/public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat officials etc.;
- Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session;
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, a copy of the mark sheet of the preceding year.
Director, Research Unit
CAB Building, Maidan Garhi,
Last date to send application form: September 2018
Candidates are required to stay in touch our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates regarding IGNOU Scholarship. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU University Courses List||IGNOU Question Paper|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Sample Papers||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Student Zone||IGNOU Admission|