Apply for IGNOU Online Re-Registration January 2019 Session prior last date ! Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced IGNOU Re-Registration Jan for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BSW & BTS programmes.
Re-Registration Jan 2019 Last Date is 30-11-2018. Re-registration is applicable to those students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate courses of two-three year duration.
IGNOU Re-Registration January Session 2019:
For January 2019 session, Re-Registration facility is available only for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BTS and BSW courses. You may register online for next year/semester of the Programme irrespective of whether you have submitted the assignment.
IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2019 Process step by step is well explained on this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Latest Update !!|
IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 Last Date:
Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended last date for re-registration. Now, students may register for next year/semester of the Programme prior 30-11-2018. By login with User Name (Enrolment Number) and password, you may proceed for it.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2019
Things Required for filling IGNOU Application Form:
Candidate must need these following things to complete IGNOU Online Re- Registration 2019:
- Student’s enrollment number
- Your programme must be included in available programme
- Registered E-mail and Mobile number
Get Here Application Form: IGNOU Exam Form
How to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 ?
Contenders those who want to apply for online Re- Registration in IGNOU are supposed to follow the mentioned below steps:
Step -1: Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.ignou.ac.in for IGNOU online Re-Registration 2019.
Step -2: After that, select “Register Online” tab provided at the menu bar for Re-Registration IGNOU.
Step -3: Then you have to select “Re-Registration” option from the drop down list.
Step -4: Hit “Apply Online Re-Registration Form” option and you will be on a new page.
Step -5: Select the programme and enter enrollment number and security code.
Step -6: Hit “Submit” button and your IGNOU Re-Registration form will be submitted.
Step -7: After that, you will receive the confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
Step -8: Check your IGNOU Re-Registration Status and keep the copy of IGNOU online Re-Registration form and SMS for further use.
IGNOU Re-Registration Fees:
While submitting IGNOU Re- Registration form 2019, contenders need to deposit IGNOU re-registration fees through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
How to pay Re-Registration Fee online?
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
After completing the form submission process and payment of fee, you will get confirmation email and SMS on your registered email and mobile number.
The SMS and Email will be concerning acceptance of the Re Registration form. If not received, then the students are recommended to contact immediately at [email protected]
Check Online Payments Status: IGNOU Exam Fee
Courses under IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2019:
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
Master Degree Programme:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
Read Out Details: IGNOU Admission
IGNOU Re-Registration Last Date for January 2019:
|Last date to submit the Re- Registration form of IGNOU||30-11-2018|
If you want to know more about IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2019, then you may visit the Official Link of the university. Write down your queries in comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section