इग्नू में री रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म भरने की प्रक्रिया शुरू! Indira Gandhi National Open University has invited IGNOU Re-Registration Form for July-2019 Session. Students must note IGNOU (RR) July Session Last Date is 31st May 2019.
IGNOU Re-Registration July Session Last Date 2019:
Re-registration means registering for next year/semester of a Program. It is applicable only to students enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate courses as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BTS and BSW. Moreover, online re-registration link is active till 31-05-2019.
IGNOU Re-Registration Last Date For July 2019:
|Event||IGNOU RR Last Date|
|Re-Registration commences from||12-03-2019|
|IGNOU RR July Last Date||31-05-2019|
IGNOU Re-Registration Notification July 2019:
One must re-register for the next year/semester of program irrespective of whether you have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester. Further, go through all instructions carefully.
In order to fill IGNOU Re-Registration 2019-20 with ease, keep your enrollment number, email id in your hand. Now, follow below laid guidelines by listed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for submission of form.
Course for Filling Re-Registration July Form:
BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BTS and BSW
Can I fill online re-registration form for all the programmes offered by IGNOU?
No, you can fill re-registration form only for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BTS and BSW programmes at present.
Is it compulsory to register myself before submitting re-registration form online?
Yes, it is compulsory to register with our Online Re-Registration System, link of which is provided below.
Get Here Application Form: IGNOU Exam Form
What are the things, I have to make ready myself before to start filling of online Re-registration form?
Before filling of online re-registration form, keep followings things ready:
- Enrolment Number
- Registered email ID and mobile number, if not then get it registered by contacting the concerned regional centre.
- List of courses which are to be optedTop of Form
What kinds of Credit/Debit cards are accepted for payment of the re-registration fee? Is there Internet banking facility is also available?
The Visa and Master Cards are accepted for making the payment of re-registration fee. Yes, the payment of fee can also be made through Net Banking.
Check Online Payments Status: IGNOU Exam Fee
After Payment of the Re-registration fee, what information shall I receive through email/ SMS?
You will get the confirmation of payment made by you through SMS as well as email.
IGNOU Re-Registration Fees:
While submitting Re-Registration July Form, you must deposit re-registration fees through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
How to pay Re-Registration Fee online?
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
- Top of Form
Online Payment Terms & Conditions:
After completion of process i.e. filling of the form and payment of fee you will receive confirmation email and SMS concerning acceptance of the Re Registration form.
If you do not receive same, please contact immediately through email firstname.lastname@example.orgTop of Form
Read Out Details: IGNOU Admission
Instructions prior filling IGNOU Re-Registration 2019-2020 Form:
- Enrolment number will be your username.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- Subsequent to filling mandatory information , hit on SUBMIT button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered & existing user then tap on “LOGIN” button.
How to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 For July Session?
- To submit IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form, log on to official website of the university i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- Just tap on ‘“Register Online” tab from above menu bar over there.
- Move under rightward side & strike on ‘Apply Online for Re-Registration Form’.
- Under ‘Login’ option, choose programme and enter enrollment number and security code.
- Once you strike on ‘Submit’ tab IGNOU Re-Registration July Form will be submitted.
- Moreover, you will receive confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Also, ensure your IGNOU Re-Registration Status.
- You must save your online Re-Registration form hard copy as it can be used any time based on circumstances.
Online Re-Registration Related Technical Problems:
For specific and technical problems related to online re-registration, submission of online form, online payment, payment error etc. please contact at:
|Contact Through Mail Idemail@example.com|
Now it’s too simple to submit IGNOU Re-Registration 2019-20 Form with above explained ways. Don’t forget to add this page to bookmark for latest updates concerning admission in universities or others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section