Individuals who are willing to take admission in the Diploma/Certificate courses of Indira Gandhi National Open University, can now do the IGNOU Registration 2019 through this web page before the last date i.e. 15-01-2019. Here we have also provided direct link to Login for the registration form.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is offering 48 certificate, 22 Diploma, 37 PG and Advance Diploma and 12 PG and Advance Certificate Programmes in different disciplines. Interested candidates have to apply online for the IGNOU Diploma Registration/IGNOU Certificate Course Registration as directed below.
Apply Now For IGNOU Registration 2019
By following the below explained easy and necessary steps candidates can get the IGNOU Online Application Form from the official website. Before that, individuals must check the eligibility criteria for IGNOU Diploma and Certificate Courses.
Individuals can gather more information about the Indira Gandhi National Open University Registration for Certificate and Diploma Courses by scrolling through this web page which is well created and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IGNOU Certificate and Diploma Courses
IGNOU Certificate Courses
- Certificate in Bee Keeping
- Certificate in Business Skills
- Certificate in Community Radio
- Certificate of Competency in Power Distribution (Technicians)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection
- Certificate in Disaster Management
- Certificate in Elementary Teacher Education (for Tripura State)
- Certificate in Energy Technology and Management
- Certificate in Teaching of English as a Second Language
- Certificate Programme in Functional English (Basic level)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies
- Certificate Programme In Value Education
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition
- Certificate in Guidance
- Certificate in Health Care Waste Management
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Certificate in Home Based Health Care
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques
- Certificate in International Humanitarian Law
- Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking
- Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law
- Certificate in Human Rights
- Certificate in NGO Management
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Nursing
- Certificate in Newborn & Infant Nursing
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare
- Certificate in Organic Farming
- Certificate in Performing Arts – Bharatnatyam
- Certificate in Performing Arts – Hindustani Music
- Certificate in Performing Arts – Karnatak Music
- Certificate In Performing Arts -Theatre Arts
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Painting
- Certificate in Visual Arts – Applied Arts
- Certificate in Poultry Farming
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development
- Certificate in French Language
- Certificate in Arabic Language
- Certificate in Russian Language
- Certificate in Spanish Language & Culture
- Certificate in Sericulture
- Certificate in Social Work and Criminal Justice System
- Certificate in Tribal Studies
- Certificate Programme in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics
- Certificate in Tourism Studies
- Certificate in Urdu Language
- Certificate in Communication and IT Skills
- Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management
IGNOU PG Certificate Courses
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Bangla-Hindi Translation
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Adult Education
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Extension and Development Studies
- Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Malayalam-Hindi Translation
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice
- Post Graduate Certificate in Information and Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Geoinformatics
- Advanced Certificate in Information Security
IGNOU Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Aquaculture
- Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development
- Diploma in Dairy Technology
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Fish Products Technology
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Meat Technology
- Diploma in Nursing Administration
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice
- Diploma in Elementary Education
- Diploma in Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds
- Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
- Diploma in Urdu
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting
- Diploma in Watershed Management
IGNOU PG Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Education Technology
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Extension and Development Studies
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
- Post-Graduate Diploma in HIV Medicine
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Theraphy
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma In Plantation Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management and Administration
- PG Diploma in Mental Health
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
- Post-Graduate Diploma in School Leadership and Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Statistics
- PG Diploma in Translation
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security
Get Course Details with Fee: IGNOU University Courses List
Required IGNOU eligibility for Diploma and Certificate Courses
Following table depicts the eligibility criteria for both IGNOU Certificate and Diploma Courses-
IGNOU Certificate Courses Eligibility
|Certificate in Beekeeping||8th pass|
|Certificate in Business Skills/ Community Radio||12th pass or its equivalent|
|Certificate of Competency in Power Distribution (Technician)||Technicians /Equivalent Tradesman working in power industry or electricity sector OR Electrical technicians/ working candidates at least 8th pass|
|Certificate in Consumer Protection/ Disaster Management/ Environmental Studies/ International Humanitarian Law/ Anti Human Trafficking/ Nutrition and Childcare/ Organic Farming||12th pass or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU|
|Certificate in Elementary Teacher Education||In Service elementary teachers holding Graduate degree and above in any stream|
|Certificate in Energy Technology and Management/ Home Based Healthcare/ NGO Management||10th pass|
|Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language||Graduates or three years of B.El.Ed. OR 2 years PTT, ETT or 10+2 with two years of teaching experience|
|Certificate Programme in Functional English||12th pass with preferably six years of English at the school level|
|Certificate Programme in Value Education/ HIV and Family Education||12th pass or its equivalent|
|Certificate in Food and Nutrition||No formal qualification required|
|Certification in Guidance||Teachers of recognized institutions. Pass in Matriculation/SSC OR BPP from IGNOU|
|Certificate in Health Care Waste Management||Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Health Managers and other professional workers with a minimum of 10 + 2 Qualification|
|Certificate in Information Technology||10th Standard OR SSC OR IGNOU’S BPP or Microsoft’s DLC or equivalent|
|Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques||Pass in 10+2 with science subjects or equivalent OR Pass in higher secondary with science subjects or equivalent and one year of experience of working in a school/college/university science laboratory OR 10th pass or equivalent with science subjects and two years of experience of working in a school/college/university science laboratory|
|Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law||10+2 for in service personnel (with min. 3 years’ service) | Any Degree for Freshers|
|Certificate in Human Rights||12th pass or BPP from IGNOU|
|Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Nursing/Newborn and Infant Nursing||Nursing Professionals (RNRM) with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and above OR Auxilary Nurse Midwife (ANM)/Female Health Worker(FHW)/Health Supervisor (HS)/Lady Health Visitor(LHV)/Public Health Nurse(PHN)|
|Certificate in Indigenous Art Practices||None|
|Certificate in Performing Arts – Bharatanatyam/ Hindustani Music/ Karnatak Music/ Theatre Arts||10th pass|
|34 Certificate in Visual Arts – Painting/ Applied Arts|
|Certificate in Poultry Farming|
|Certificate Programme in Rural Development||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Certificate in Arabic Language||12th pass or crossed 18 years of age|
|Certificate in Sericulture||10th pass out OR Non-10th pass-out having 2 years’ experience in the field of Sericulture|
|Certificate in Social Work and Criminal Justice System||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Certificate Programme in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics||10th pass/Working nursery, primary or elementary teachers OR passed AMT under Associate Studentship Scheme|
|Certificate in Tourism Studies||12th pass or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU|
|Certificate in Urdu Language||Knowledge of Hindi/Urdu at primary level|
|Certificate in Communication and IT Skills||–|
|Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management||10th pass or BPP from IGNOU|
IGNOU Diploma Courses Eligibility
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)/ Nutrition & Health Education (DNHE)/ Panchayat Level Administration and Development|
|12 or its equivalent|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)/ Paralegal Practice (DIPP)||12 or its equivalent OR BPP from IGNOU|
|Diploma in Aquaculture (DAQ)||12 Pass|
|Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)||12 or any one without 12 but age should be 20 years or above.|
|Diploma Program in Urdu (DUL)||10th Pass with Urdu as one of the subjects or its equivalent or Certificate in Urdu Language from IGNOU|
|Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)||12 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU OR Matriculation with higher qualification recognized by Central/ State Govt.|
|Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing — Finance and|
|12 or its equivalent with English as compulsory subject & 50% aggregate. OR Bachelor’s degree and above (with English as compulsory subject at 10+2 level)|
|Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development (DWED)||12 or its equivalent OR Non 10+2 with three years working experience as development workers at any level.|
|Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA)||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with two years of experience in the profession. (for male nurses or nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM program should have a certificate in any of the nursing course of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery) OR B.Sc. (Nursing) with no experience|
|Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (DCCN)||Registered Nurse (RN) and (RNRM) at all levels (GNM/BSCN/ or above)|
|Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits &|
|i) 10+2/ Senior secondary pass outs|
ii) BPP (under IGNOU/ODL mode)
iii) 10th pass may enroll simultaneously for the BPP and Diploma Program
|Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)|
|Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT)|
|Diploma in Production of Value Added Products from|
Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds (DPVCPO)
|Diploma in Fish Products Technology (DFPT)|
|Diploma in Watershed Management (DWM)|
|Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language (DTG)||DTG is meant for all persons who have a B.A., German knowledge of 81 (according to the Common|
European Framework of References for Languages) and who want to teach German as a Foreign Language at Indian secondary schools.
|Diploma in Retailing (DIR)||(i) Category A–Direct Entry|
(a) 10+2 / equivalent based on merit of physically fit candidates. The student shall submit a demand draft in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi along with the duly filled in application form. The Regional Center shall conduct the interview on the spot to assess the physical fitness and merit of the student.
(b) University provides reservation of seats as per Government of India rules.
(ii) Category B – Sponsored Admission
The sponsor is allowed to nominate employees, who have passed 10+02/equivalent, from their Retail Organization.
The sponsor will submit a letter on the company’s letter head issued by the competent authority along with an individual application form of the candidate nominated with the Program fee through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
|Diploma in Culinary Arts (DCUL)||10+2 or its equivalent with English subject as one of the subjects|
Read Complete Details: IGNOU Admission
IGNOU Registration Fee
Individuals are required to submit a certain sum (non-refundable) as IGNOU Application fee through online mode by using the following means-
- Credit/Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
Know About: IGNOU Exam Fee
IGNOU Admission Process
The selection of the candidates for the available seats in various disciplines of IGNOU Certificate and Diploma Courses will be based purely on the pre-defined IGNOU Admission eligibility criteria.
Procedure to submit IGNOU Registration Form
Individuals can fill the IGNOU Registration Form 2019, by following below described step-by-step procedure-
Step 1: Visit IGNOU Official Website
- The very first step is to login to the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University, which is www.ignou.ac.in to get the IGNOU Application Form.
- Further candidates are required to hit on the “Online Admission for January 2019 session Last” link that is present on the middle right of the home page.
- By hitting on the above said link, you will be directed to a new web page.
- Now hit on the General Instructions/Registration Steps to get the detailed information about the IGNOU Registration 2019.
- Hit on the “Register Yourself” button to apply for the IGNOU Diploma and Certificate Courses.
- Individuals who had earlier registered can hit on the “Login” tab.
- First fill the asked details in the space provided.
- Check the filled details thoroughly.
- Then hit on the “Submit” tab.
Step 2: IGNOU Jan Session Log in
- After that individuals have to login to complete the further IGNOU registration Procedure by hitting on the “Login Here” button.
- Enter your User name and password and secure code in the given space.
- Finally hit on the “login” button.
Step 3: Fill IGNOU Registration Form 2019
- Fill complete details in Indira Gandhi National Open University online registration form.
- Pay the application fee through online mode as directed by the web page.
- Upload all the asked documents (scanned) in pre-defined format i.e. Photograph & Signature (less than 100 KB) and all other documents in less than 400 KB.
Step 4: Know IGNOU Registration Online Form Status
- Students can check the IGNOU Registration Form Status 2019 also by pressing the link of “Know Your Status” at the menu bar.
- Enter the asked details in the format and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Now Status of IGNOU Registration will be shown at your computer screen.
Last date to apply – 15-01-2019
Candidates can login to the official website of the Organization to get more details about the IGNOU Registration 2019. Keep visiting this web page to get the latest updates and notification about the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
You May Also Like To Check This Section