IGNOU Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University has commenced registration process for IGNOU Exam Form December. Those who will appear in Term End Exam in December must check IGNOU TEE Last Date, process to fill online application form & other details from here.
Process for IGNOU Exam Form December 2018 Registration has commenced from 24-09-2018. Last date to submit IGNOU TEE Application Form is 31-10-2018 without late fee. Read all guidelines carefully prior filling IGNOU TEE Dec 2018 Form.
IGNOU TEE Exam Form December Dates:
Thereafter, IGNOU TEE Online Application Form will be accepted with late fee of Rs.1000/- from 01-11-2018 to 10-11-2018. Applicants must make sure that their registration is valid and they are eligible for course they are submitting exam form.
It is mandatory to pay IGNOU Exam Form December 2018-19 Fee to get successfully registered for Term End Exam. Get more details about it from this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IGNOU Exam Form December
- Bachelor’s programmes
- Master programmes
- PG Diploma
- PG Certificate and Other Certificate
- Advanced Certificate
Get Here TEE UG/PG/Diploma Time Table: IGNOU Date Sheet December
IGNOU Exam Form December Fee:
Prior filling IGNOU Term End Exam Form December 2018, check IGNOU TEE Fee details from here. Students may select any one of the HDFC or IDBI Bank option to make payment from any of their credit/debit card of any bank.
|Payment Mode||Examination Fee|
|Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking||@ 120 per course theory|
@ 120 per course practical
Check in Detail: IGNOU Exam Fee
Important Note about IGNOU Term End Exam Fee:
In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
IGNOU Exam Centres 2018:
Aspirants must check list of IGNOU TEE Exam Centres by hitting on below provided link. You can select Exam Centres as per your convenience.
Prerequisite for the submission of IGNOU Term End Exam Form December 2018:
- Applicants are recommended to ensure that their Registration is valid and they are eligible for the course(s) for which they are submitting Examination Form.
- Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Students must have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form.
- Provide the Aadhar card number detail in IGNOU TEE Exam Form December.
Process to fill IGNOU Exam Form December 2018:
Check process to fill Indira Gandhi National Open University Exam Form December from here.
- At first step, you may visit official portal of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in to fill IGNOU Exam Form December.
- Move under ‘Alerts’ section & hit on ‘Online Submission form for TEE December 2018’ link.
- Now, IGNOU Exam Form December Notification 2018 will appear at your system.
- Read all details from IGNOU Term End Exam Notification 2018 in proper way.
- Thereafter, Select and Enter Programme Code from the options list available. Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS.
- You must choose Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website.
- Applicants must choose course(s) carefully while filling IGNOU Term End Exam December 2018 Registration Form.
- After filling registration form download IGNOU TEE Dec 2018 Online Exam Form 2018.
- Put all details in IGNOU Application Form 2018 in proper way.
- Also, upload required documents along with IGNOU Online Application Form or Indira Gandhi National Open University TEE Exam Form December.
- Pay your application fee, submit your IGNOU Exam Form 2018.
- At last step, carry hard copy of IGNOU TEE Exam Form December for further need.
- Subsequent to successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record.
- In this way, you may fill your Indira Gandhi National Open University TEE Exam Form or IGNOU Exam Form December 2018.
Un-successful Submission of IGNOU Term End Exam December Form 2018:
- Payment deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking. however the student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage.
- In this situation, it is recommended to wait for 72 hours for checking the Examination Form status
- Re-submit the Examination Form after following the advice given above (Step 1).
IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket 2018:
IGNOU TEE Admit Card December 2018 will be uploaded on the university website well before 7 to 8 days before the commencement of the term-end examination. Stay connected with us for getting your admit card.
IGNOU TEE Date 2018:
|Events||IGNOU TEE Last Date 2018|
|IGNOU TEE Dec 2018 Last Date without late fee||24-09-2018 to 31-10-2018|
|IGNOU Term End Exam December 2018 Last date with late fee of Rs.1000/-||01-11-2018 to 10-11-2018|
Must Read Complete Procedure Of: IGNOU Registration
Follow its Official Link for more details about IGNOU Exam Form December 2018-2019. Keep connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about latest vacancies.
You May Also Like To Check This Section