CG PAT 2019 Registration link is active now! Chhattisgarh Vyapam Online Registration for PAT/PVPT has commenced from 29-03-2019. CG PAT Exam date is 30-05-2019 for admission in B.Sc & Diploma courses.
CG PAT Application Form 2019 Last Date:
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has invited online form from 29-03-2019. Those who wish to pursue B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture degree courses may register for same latest by 21-04-2019.
CG PAT 2019 Dates:
|Events||Chhattisgarh Vyapam PVPT Dates 2019|
|CG PAT Registration begins||29-03-2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission|
|Last Date of Application Fee|
|Availability of Admit Card||24-05-2019|
|Date of Examination||30-05-2019|
|Declaration of Result||First week of July 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling Process||August 2019|
CG PAT Exam Date 2019:
Chhattisgarh Vyapam PVPT is a state level entrance examination organizing on 30-05-2019 by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur, for admission into B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture degree programs
A total of 21 colleges offer 1259 seats for B.Sc. (Agriculture), while 6 colleges offer 272 seats for B.Sc. (Horticulture) under CG PAT 2019. This page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is having all details for same.
CG PAT Eligibility 2019:
- Candidate must be a resident of India
- Candidate must have state domicile of Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh Vyapam PAT Eligibility 2019:
- Applicants who have passed or those who are currently pursuing 12th or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board or any recognized board within India.
- Must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology as compulsory subjects in 12th class
- General category candidates will have to secure at least 50% marks, while SC/ST/OBC/PwD and female candidates will have to secure a minimum of 45% marks in 12th or equivalent examination
Must Know: How To Survive First Year Of College
Age limit for candidates belonging to General category is 25 years
Those belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories, along with female candidates, must be less than 28 years of age.
At time of submission of Chhattisgarh Vyapam PVPT Application Form 2019, you need to pay fee based on category to which you belong.
Mode to pay Fee:
Pay through ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank:
Payment through ICICI bank can be done by the candidate online through Credit / Debit / Net banking.
Pay through State Bank Of India:
To pay through SBI MOPS payment system candidate can choose state banks net banking and pay online for the CG PAT 2019 Application Form.
CG PAT Exam Center 2019:
|Janjgir Champa||Baloda Bazar|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
CG PAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- There are 2 sections in CG PAT 2019 Exam- Agriculture Group and Science Group.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
3 Sub-Sections For Agriculture Group:
- Elements of Science mathematics useful for Agriculture
- Crop production and Horticulture
- Elements of Animal husbandry and poultry farming
3 Sections For Science Group:
CG PAT 2019 Exam Scheme:
|Offline (Pen and Paper)||Exam Mode|
|1||Number of papers|
| 2 sections- Agriculture Group|
and Science Group
|Number of sections|
|Objective type questions(MCQ)||Question Paper Type|
|3 Hours||Exam duration|
|English and Hindi Language||Exam language|
How to submit Chhattisgarh Vyapam PAT/PVPT (B.Sc & Diploma) Application Form 2019?
Read Out CG Vyapam PAT Notification 2019:
CG Vyapam PAT Application Form can be filled only through online mode, while application fee can be submitted through online and offline ways.
- For submission CG PAT Online Application Form. Log on to official portal i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Simply strike on ‘2019 Entrance Exam for Diploma in Animal Husbandry (PAT / PVPT) in BSc (Agriculture) Honors / BSc (Horticulture) Honors / Animal Husbandry’ link from there.
- From new window, access all info from Chhattisgarh Vyapam PAT Notification 2019.
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
Get Chhattisgarh Vyapam PAT Online Application Form 2019:
- After reading all details, move back to previous page & hit on Chhattisgarh Vyapam PAT Application Form 2019 link.
- Candidate will be asked if he/she is a citizen of India and if he/she is a domicile of Chhattisgarh or not.
- Then they have to select one of the groups – Maths Group (PCM), Biology Group (PCB) and Agriculture Group (AG1, AG2, AG3)
- Then, you will be directed to Online Application Form page.
- Provide personal, academic, correspondence and exam center details in Chhattisgarh Vyapam Application Form 2019.
- Provide information – religion, preference of examination centers, identification marks, height and weight in Chhattisgarh Vyapam Online Application Form thereafter.
- Tap on submit link.
Upload Photograph and Signature:
- Thereafter filling of Chhattisgarh Vyapam PVPT Online Application Form, upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Upload both the images in the prescribed format and size & hit on ‘Submit’ tab.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Proceed to make payment of fee through online mode or to take a print out of SBI Challan and make application fee payment at any of the SBI branches.
- In case, you opt to make payment through online mode, it can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
CG PAT Admit Card 2019:
In order to sit for examination, it is essential to download hall ticket as no applicant will be permitted entry into examination center without in possession of admit card. Keep roll number for getting call letter.
Do You Know: How to Choose Right College After 12th
CG PAT Result 2019:
After conducting test on 30-05-2019, its result will be announced in First week of July 2019. On basis of result, you will undergo counseling for final admission in BSc courses.
That’s all about CG PAT 2019. Now, press on above link for final submission of CG PAT Online Form.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CA CPT Result||CA CPT Exam Time Table|
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|