IIT Mandi Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi has strewed newest career notification to inform about IIT Mandi Recruitment 2016. All job finders are informed that this reputed institute wants to engage professional candidates for vacant posts of Library Trainee, Junior Research Fellow and Project Scientist posts. If you find them eligible for the said posts you may apply for IIT Mandi Jobs and grab this job opportunity. Willing applicants may stay in contact with us through our web portal and collect upcoming information regarding IIT Mandi Recruitment 2017.
Candidates need to send duly filled application form before the closing date as framed at below section of this page. Keen contenders may collect detailed information about IIT Mandi Vacancy such as age limit, salary, required qualification, applying process etc by scrolling this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IIT Mandi Recruitment
- Library Trainee
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Scientist
Qualification & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Library Trainee||Master of Library and Information Science||Rs. 12,000/- per month|
|Junior Research Fellow||B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Project Scientist||B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Civil or Mechanical Engineering||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
- Age of applying candidates should not be above 28 years for Library Trainee post.
- Minimum and maximum age of candidates for Junior Research Fellow & Project Scientist post will be decided by the organization.
- Relaxation in age of reserved category candidates will be admissible as per the norms.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test/ interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of IIT Mandi. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
To Crack Interview/Written Exam, Must Read Below Given Tips:
How to Apply for IIT Mandi Recruitment?
Contenders who have decided to apply for IIT Mandi Vacancies may go through with the steps as framed below:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply firstly visit the official website that is www.iitmandi.ac.in.
- At menu bar of home page select the “Administration” tab then choose “Recruitment” option from drop down list.
- On next page go to the “Other Recruitment” section and select the advertisement link for the post you want to apply.
- To get related notification you need to hit at “Hit Here for Details” link.
- Candidates are required to read all instructions before going to apply.
For Library Trainee:
- Aspirants who want to apply for said post have to prepare application in prescribed format and affix recent passport size photograph at provided space.
- Attach self attested photocopies of all required certificates and testimonials.
- Keep the application form in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application for the post of Library Trainee” and send it to address as given below.
- You may also send soft copy of application along with scans of testimonials and certificates via email.
For Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates who find eligible for this post and want to apply need to prepare detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Then you may send your CV via Email with subject line of email “Application for JRF”.
- Email address is given below section.
For Project Scientist:
- Contenders who want to apply for this post may directly appear in Walk-in-interview which is going to be held on scheduled date and time.
- For attending the interview you have to bring their original certificates for verification and updated detailed CV.
- You are also advised to report on time at the day of interview.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Address & Important Date:
|Post Name||Address||Important Date|
|Library Trainee||Postal Address: Naresh Singh Bhandari, Dy. Librarian, IIT Mandi, Central Library, Academic Block, Near Bus Stand Mandi, Mandi (HP)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last date to submit Application Form: 14th September 2016|
|Junior Research Fellow||Email Address: email@example.com||Last Date: 24th September 2016|
|Project Scientist||Walk-In Venue: School of Engineering, Kamand Campus, IIT Mand||Date & Time of Walk-In: 30th September 2016 at 11.00 AM|
For getting other information regarding IIT Mandi Recruitment 2016, applicants may visit the Official Link. You may also visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time or bookmark it for obtaining latest updates related to IIT Mandi Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section