NTSE Application Form
NTSE Application Form is collected through offline from Liaison Officer or from respective schools of students. Applicants wondering to apply for NTSE Stage I/II Examination conducted by NCERT have get registered.
Submit NTSE Application Form
NCERT NTSE Registration last date will vary from state to state. Candidates are required to submit the complete NTSE 2019 application form through offline mode to their respective schools after getting certified by Principal
NTSE Exam Dates 2019
National Talent Search Exam is a two-tier examination conducted by NCERT for awarding scholarships to skilled students. Stage 1 exam is going to conducted at state level by 36 States and UTs of India on 03-11-2018, 04-11-2018 and 18-11-2018 while NTSE stage 2 exam is conducted by NCERT on 12-05-2019.
Applicants who want to grab mote details about NTSE Application Form 2019 must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NTSE Application Form 2019 Dates
|Last date of NTSE form stage 1||As provided by States/ UTs|
|NTSE stage 1 for Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and|
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|Stage 1 exam for all other states (except|
West Bengal and Kerala)
|NTSE Stage 1 of West Bengal and Kerala||18-11-2018 (Sunday)|
|NTSE Stage 1 Result||January/February, 2019|
|NTS Exam Stage 2 (All State/UTs)||12-05-2019 (Sunday)|
|NTSE Stage 2 Result||August 2019|
Check Out: https://recruitmentinboxx.com/ukraine-date-app/
NTSE Application Form 2019
How To Fill NTSE Application Form 2019 ?
To apply for NTSE Notification, applicants have to submit the Application Form of NTSE by following the below mentioned instructions
- First of all, candidates are required to go through official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- As you reached to the home page, select the suitable NTSE exam notification link
- Read complete details from the notification PDf
- Download NTSE Application Form from official site (Application Form can also be obtained from State/UT Liaison Officers)
- Now, fill application form with all relevant details carefully
- Affix passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach photocopies of all required documents related to mark sheets, caste certificate etc.
- Complete National Talent Search Exam Application form should be signed by Principal of school.
- At last submit the form to relevant State Liaison Office prior to end date at particular state.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
NTSE Eligibility Criteria
Only those applicants can apply for NTSE Stage I/II Exam, who have ensured below mentioned National Talent Search Exam eligibility norms –
- Only Indian students can appear in NTSE Stage-I as it will be held by State/UT bodies.
- Students must have passed Class X with at least 60% marks from well recognized board
- Candidates who belong to SC, ST and PH category will get 5% relaxation so 55% marks required.
- Contenders must score at least 80% marks in State level exam to appear in Stage-II level exam which will be held by NCERT at National level.
- Students who secured minimum marks at Stage-II will be eligible to hold scholarship program.
Note: relaxation in number can be granted for reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of authority.
Press Here For NTSE Information Brochure
NTSE Age Criteria
As per the NTSE Notification, students who are register under Open Distance Learning (ODL) must have attained the 18 years of age as on last date. relacxation
NTSE Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages that is Stage- I and stage II. Selection will be done by states/ UTs through written exam. Students who qualified stage I exam will be eligible to appear for stage II exam conducted by NCERT.
Download Online Stage 1/2 Practice Paper: NTSE Sample Papers
NTSE Exam Pattern
- Qualifying marks for candidates from general category is 40% in each paper and for students from SC, ST and PH category are 35% marks in each paper.
- Stage I exam: Mental Ability Test (MAT)/ Language Test (LT) /Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Stage II Exam: There will be negative marking, for each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for attempted questions.
|Test||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks||Duration (In Minutes)|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45|
|Language Test (LT) English/Hindi||50||50||45|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90|
Get NTSE Stage 1 & 2 Preparation Tips: How To Prepare For NTSE in One Month?
About 1000/- Scholarships are awarded for different stages of education. Amounts of NTSE Scholarship are provided below on this page.
- For Class XI And XII: Rs 1250/- per month
- For UG and PG candidates: Rs 2000/- per month
- For PhD candidates: amount provided is based On Norms of UGC
- Reservation of Scholarship is 15% for SC, 7.5% For ST and 3% for physically challenged candidates.
Download NTSE 2019 Online Form
|States (NTSE Class X)||NTSE 2019 Application form link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hit Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hit Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Hit Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Hit Here|
|Daman & Diu||Hit Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hit Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Hit Here|
|Jharkhand: NTSE Class X||Hit Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Hit Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Hit Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hit Here|
|West Bengal||Hit Here|
Press Here For NTSE Application Form Official Link
To get more details related to NTSE Application Form 2019, you can check this Official Notice. You can also bookmark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal by using the short cut key Ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NTSE Admit Card||NTSE Exam Pattern|
|NTSE Results||NTSE Answer Key|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential|
|Student Success Strategies||Entrance Exams In India|