Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Want to get recruited in Indian Army ?? Get the details from here!! A notification has depicted as Indian Army SSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from candidates in order to recruit them for (SPL) 42 (Tech) 49 (Men) 20 (Women) posts of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Aspirants who want to enhance their career in Indian army can apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017.
Highlights provide for you in this page:
|Vacancies available||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
|Physical Requirements for NCC||Nationality wanted for men and women|
|Documents for SSC||Direct links|
Must check Important dates and Note
Job hunters who are fulfill the eligibility of joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment, can grab this opportunity and be the part of Join Indian Army Recruitment by submitting the Indian Army SSC Online Application Form through online mode with all the relevant documents on or before the closing dates which are mentioned below. Candidates, who are interested to attain more information regarding Join Indian Army Vacancy, are advised to stay tuned with this page which is tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment
|Name Of The Post||Vacancies|
- Staff Selection Commission (TECH): for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment, Applying Candidates must have BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering stream from any discipline with good academic record from any recognized university or institute. The candidates, studying in the final year examination are also eligible for Indian Army Technical Recruitment.
- NCC Candidates: for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme, Candidates should attain a Degree with aggregate of minimum 50% marks from any recognized University or equivalent. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply for Indian Army NCC Vacancy, candidates should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC with a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
- Minimum height is 157.5 cms with correlated weight
- Women candidate is 152 cms and 42 Kg.
- Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
- Push Ups-13 Nos
- Sit Ups-25 Nos
- Chin Ups 6 Nos
- Rope Climbing 3-4 Metershttp
|Grab Indian Army SSC Recruitment||Check Notification|
|For Staff Selection Commission (TECH)||Get PDF|
|For NCC Candidates||Download PDF|
For Indian Army NCC Recruitment, Aspirants who are belong to North East and Hilly Areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwali’s, the height is relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height and for Lakshadweep candidates, the minimum acceptable height is reduced by 2 cms.
For Indian Army Recruitment, candidate must follow the Nationality rules as her or she either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
|Name of post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SSC(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)|
Must Read: How to Join Indian Army
Applicants who will be successfully enroll in the SSC Vacancy will receive an amount of pay scale of 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as per the directives of the organization.
Indian Army Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates in >>Recruitment, will be made after the allocation of application forms. The cut off list according to the percentage will be fixed.
- Candidates, who will be shortlisted, will be called for stage 1 via email.
- Candidates who cracked the stage1 round will go through the medical examination.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit depending on the number of vacancies available.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Documents to be carried to the Selection:
All below mentioned certificates are also required Xerox as well as original. Original documents will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself
- Printout of online application form duly signed,
- Latest photograph affixed and self attested.
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marks Sheet
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree and copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters
- Copy of NCC `C’ Certificate
- Certificate regarding CGPA conversion to marks.
How to fill Indian Army Application Form:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Hit on the “Officers opportunity” tab and select “View All” link available on the left side of the homepage.
- A new page will be open having lots of notification, choose appropriate link regarding “Short Service Commission” link in which you want to apply for.
- Once you hit the detailed notification regarding the notification will appear on computer screen
- Read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility
- Now go back to the previous page and bring your cursor towards “Apply Online” section.
- Candidates who are themselves for the first time they need to hit on the “Registration” tab and read the “Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form” and then hit continue button.
- A dialog will be open in the new page:
- Fill all the asking details that is your addhar number, your personal details and hit submit button.
- For old users, they need to hit “Apply Online” link.
- A page will be open asking the user name and password, fill the details accurately.
- Attach all the relevant documents required with it.
- At last, take a print copy of it. And bring them, when you are called for the stage1 examination.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date to Apply:
- Last date to fill online application: 15/02/2017
- Receipt of applications for ward of battle casualties – 20/02/2017.
Staff Selection Commission (TECH):
- Last date to fill online application: 22/02/2017
Get Direct Links>>> Apply Here
Applicants who are interested to apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017, they can check above given Official Notification and to attain other information aspirants are advised to stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme||Indian Army Admit Card|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally Chart||Indian Army Havildar Recruitment|