Recently, JKPSC Results has been declared by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. This Commission had conducted the Written Test on 26-06-2016 for selection to the Post of Hindi Lecturer (10+2) and Personal Interview for Assistant Professor Posts. Applicants who were the part of Written Test / Interview and looking for JKPSC Result, so from this page, you can get the JKPSC Hindi Lecturer Result by hitting the below provided direct official link. On the other hand, applicants can also download the JKPSC Results 2017 or Selection List from official site through online process.
| Latest Updates!!! |
JKPSC Lecturer 10+2 (Hindi) Final Result
On the basis of performance in Interview conducted from 12-09-2017 to 14-09-2017, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released the JKPSC Selection List. Those applicants who had participated in interview for the purpose of selection to the Post of Hindi Lecturer (10+2) they can check the JKPSC Lecturer 10+2 (Hindi) Result from this page by hitting the below provided direct official link.
Direct Link to Check: JKPSC Lecturer 10+2 (Hindi) Result
JKPSC Assistant Professor Results
Latest Update!!! Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has currently announced the JKPSC Assistant Professor (Economics) Result on official website that is jkpsc.nic.in. Based on performance of applicants in Personal interview, only Mr. Basharat Hussain Bhat, S/O Abdul Gani Bhat R/O Kanalwan, Anantnag has been selected for Assistant Professor Post. He has scored 62.98 points under Open Category for posts of Assistant Professor Economics in Higher Education Department. So, you can check the Jammu and Kashmir PSC Results by hitting the below given direct official link.
Hit Here To Get: JKPSC Assistant Professor Results
To download the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Results, candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions. Those applicants who have qualified the Written Test may appear for Oral Test / Interview which will be held on 11-09-2017. Though, the detailed schedule for Oral Test/interview will be notified separately. If you want to get more details regarding JKPSC Results 2018, so you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Way to Download JKPSC Lecturer (10+2) Result:
- Contenders first of all visit the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section and hit “Written Test for the post of Lecturer (10+2) Hindi – Result thereof. Notification No. PSC/Exam/2017/46 Dated: 21.08.2017” link.
- After that, JKPSC Merit List of selected candidates will open in front of your screen in the PDF format.
- PDF file will contains roll number and name of selected aspirants.
- Check your roll number in the Jammu & Kashmir PSC Results to ensure the selection.
- Save Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Result on your desktop or take print out of Results of JKPSC for future use.
Direct Link to Check: JKPSC Lecturer Result
- Those applicants who have qualified the Written Test are suggested to submit copy of their online application form along with fee receipt within 07 days at J&K PSC office, Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar Jammu.
- Applicants can also send online application form by post to the address of “Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar” by registered post and only such identified documents shall be received as have been posted by or before 28-08-2017 and delivered in Commission by 30-08-2017.
- The candidates shall produce their original certificates/testimonials on the date of oral test/Interview.
- Oral Test/Interview of the eligible candidates shall be held from 11-09-2017.
Check Here: PSC Notification
Address for Interview:
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Solina Srinagar, Kashmir-190009
Candidates can also download the JKPSC Results 2017–2018 through this Official Link. To get latest updates regarding the same, keep visiting our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis. You can join us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates on your timeline. If you have any doubt then you can leave a comment in the comment box. Our team member will resolve your all queries at our best level.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||JKPSC Admit Card|
|JKPSC Recruitment||JKPSC Syllabus|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|